Grieving Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju Island

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

"Ya Jinri!wake up!"

I tried to ignore the continues wake up call and nudging on my shoulder by covering my ear with a pillow but omma snatched and tossed it on the floor.

Doyeon roughly pulled my arm."Are you deaf huh!I said wake up !"she shouted.

I stirred and opened my eyes."W-what do you want omma?"I asked yawning.Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and started combing my messy hair using my fingers

Doyeon's eyes were filled with hostility."Get your lazy body out of the bed and help the maids to prepare breakfast on the kitchen"her arms folded.

"I-I will prepare breakfast?"I'm still trying to absorb her words coz I'm still in a sleepy state.

Doyeon move closer and grasp my chin roughly,her long red nails digging on my flesh that I groaned painfully.

I looked up at her angry face.

"Listen to me dumb,you're not here in my husband's mansion to be treated like a princess,you are here as a servant.You should be thankful because Minsik is nice to you but if its only me,I'd rather you go back to your sick halmoni in Busan"she released my chin and turned around and walked toward the door.

I caressed my chin and sighed deeply."She's such a mean person"I said, wiping the single tear that fell on my cheek.I thought the years of continues beating and insults from Doyeon made me a hard person outside but I was wrong...still...her harsh words sliced into my heart...

I bit my lower lip to supress a sob from escaping."Appa,I miss you so much.I'm at lost now because no one loves me"I looked up to control my impending tears from falling."You're the only person who loves me,the only person who cares for me and the only person who makes me smile but why do you have to leave me?...I need you now and I miss you appa"I finally submitted to sorrows and grieving.....

I took a quick shower and waled out of the room wearing an oversized faded blue shirt and white cotton shorts.I'm walking at the corridor when a long arm s around my shoulder.

I almost jumped out of shocked.I looked to my left side and saw a smiling Taemin.

"Goodmorning sister Jinri!"he greeted

I shyly smiled back."G-goodmorning Taemin"I want to remove his arm but he pulled me more close to him.

"Dont be shy with me Jinri.Treat me like a real brother understand"his eyes full of sincerity.

"Well..I'm not here as part of your family but a servant"I said sadly

His eyebrows furrowed."And who told you that?you are now part of Choi family,everything we have here belongs to you too"

My fingers clutching the hemline of my shirt."M-my omma will never like it if I---"

"Aish!whatever your evil omma had said means nothing because in this house only appa and hyung's words matters.They are the ruler of this place"he said and gently tap my shouder.

I gave him my brightest smile.I'm so thankful that Taemin is so kind to me and I have a feeling we'll be good friends or more likely a close sister-brother relationship.

We are about to go downstairs when Minho came out from his room.His cold stare kept bouncing to me and Taemin.I frowned when I noticed that his eyes lingered for a few seconds on Taemin's arm on my shoulder.There were curiosity and annoyance in his eyes that quickly vanished.

"Goodmorning hyung!"Taemin greeted.

Minho didnt say any word.He started walking down and we're following him from behind.I couldn't help but admire him silently,although he's a snobbish prince,my heart fluttered everytime I see his handsome face.

"I think I have a slight crush on him"my cheeks blushed.

When we reached the dining area,Mr.Choi,Doyeon and Minho were sitting down on the chairs.My eyes is in amazement upon seeing the long dining table.It was made from rustic mahogany stain with white table cloth.On top was five vases of fresh white roses.The uniformed maids started serving the foods.

Taemin pulled out a chair for me and I happily sat down,ignoring my omma's deadly glare.My heart skipped a beat after learning that Minho is sitting in front me on the opposite side of the table.Taemin sat down beside me.

"Goodmorning Jinri"Mr.Choi warmly greeted."How's your first night here?"

"Its g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter