Bleeding Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

"What!!!"Minho and Jinri both stood up.Shocked and surprised were written all over their faces.

"This is ridiculous attorney Kim!"she said in disbelief."Uncle Minsik's provision is the craziest thing that I've ever heard in my entire life"

"Attorney Kim,is there any other way to contest appa's provision?"Minho said in a worried tone.He avoided looking at Jinri's  face.

Attorney Kim shook his head."You can both read every detail of the provision"he gave Minho and Jinr a copy of Minsik's testament.

Jinri did not accept the paper,she's fuming with anger and felt tricked by the whole provision issue and worst she will be marrying Choi Minho---the man who betrayed and broke her innocent heart six years ago.

"Attorney,you must be aware that I'm a celebrity right?I cant just abruptly tie the knot because I have a career to protect and contracts with the companies that I'm endorsing"

"Miss Choi,I checked your contract with SM agency and I learned that your contract expired last month so by this time your a free agent and your contracts with your CF doesnt state that you should not get married.I even talk with your manager regarding this matter and he agreed"

Jinri make a fists and Minho saw it."I refused to marry him and there is no way that I'm gonna agree with Uncle Minsik's provision.I dont love him and I'm  pretty sure he doesnt love me"she threw an icy glance to Minho.

Minho's heart was cut into pieces after hearing Jinri's hurtful remark.But he'd rather die than to show to her that he's hurting inside.

Attorney Kim stood up and walk towards the door."I'll go ahead.You both talk about it and give me a call when you two decided to get married okay"he said before closing the door.

"I will never marry you Choi Minho and I really dont care if my inheritance will go to the employees of the plantation"she said acidly."I'm gonna defy Uncle Minsik's provision"

Minho move closer to her,his eyes was filled with anger."Neither do I Choi Sulli.I actually hated the fact that my appa did this to us...tied the knot with you just to get my inheritance?!like what you said this is completely and utterly ridiculous"

She folded her arms and stared at him with blank expression in her face.There's a part of her that was hurt by what he said but she immediately brushed it off."Uncle Minsik's doesnt have any idea what kind of a person you are to trust you with this kind of provision.Does he view marriage as a joke?"she said bitterly.

Minho's face turned red and his big brown eyes narrows."What do you mean?"he asked in a dangerous tone.

Jinri tilted her head and gazes up to him with hatred in her eyes."You are nothing but a cheater and a coward Choi Minho"

He make one huge step and grabbed Jinri's arms to her surprised then he pinned her roughly on the wall."I never hit a woman in my entire life but I might do that to you right now!"he shouted.His eyes was filled with pain and fury."I'm a cheater and a coward huh?!do you have any idea what I've been through for the past six years Miss Choi?!do you have any idea how much I've suffered!I never cheated on you nor I never been a coward.I sacrifice everything for the sake of my family to the point that I have to give up my own happiness!"he said painfully.

She felt his pain and at the back of her mind she regret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter