Dying Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Nurse Noh set up the timer of syringe pump to monitor the infusion of blood to Minyoung's veins.For the past three days,she's continously bleeding and in deep pain.Aside from pain killers and other medication,she's receiving blood tranfusion due to the massive blood loss.But inspite of all the pain and struggles,Minyoung's spirit is very much alive and courageously facing the on going battle.

"I think its better if we move the wedding date until Minyoung gets better.I dont think I can get through the whole wedding ceremony worrying with Minyoung's condition"Jinri sadly said to Minho.Their wedding will be held three days from now but she's having second thought due to Minyoung's worsening situation.

Minho took a deep breath and smiled."All right if that's what you want.I'll talk to the wedding planner regarding the changes of plans"he said.

Minyoung stirred and opened her eyes."O-oppa....unnie"she called weakly as her chest rises and fall due to shallow breathing.

The couple immediately joined her in bed.Minho grasped her tiny hand tightly."What is it princess?"

Minyoung eyes bounces between Jinri and Minho."Please...dont cancel the wedding..."she said almost like a whisper."I..I want to be there...."

Jinri begun to cry while her groom swallowed hard to control his emotion.

"Okay princess,your wish is my command"he softly said in croaked voice

Minyoung faintly smiled and closed her eyes in contentment.

 

 

After three days...

Its the middle of spring and the flowers are blooming radiantly.The sun is shining gloriously,basking comfortably in its warm heat.The gazebo was filled with the most vibrant flowers from lilies of the valley to different kind of roses.There is a pond in proximity where a couple of ducks swim by,witnessing the special moment when Choi Jinri and Choi Minho exchanges their vows.

All eyes were on the beautiful bride walking gracefully down the aisle wearing a simple beaded all lace gown and pearl earrings.Minho's eyes shines from admiration while staring at his approaching bride,this is the day he's been waiting for all through out his life,to marry the woman of his dream and the owner of his heart.A happy smile can be seen in Minyoung and Taemin's face as they waited for Jinri.

The wedding ceremony begins,the lovely couple says "I do" to each other,then the traditional exchanges of wedding ring and last but the not the least,the kiss.Minho pulled Jinri and gave her the softest and tender kissed...a kiss filled with love and devotion.She closed her eyes and allowed her feelings to take over that moment.The kissed only last  few minutes afterward he released her in his arms and smilingly wave to the cheering crowd.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter