Missing Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six Years Later...

Ilsan,Seoul

Taekwon Studio

BB Cream Photoshoot

The bright lights illuminates the beautiful face of Jinri as she strike a pose in front of the camera.

"Okay Miss Choi,turn to the right"the photographer instructed as he keeps on clicking his tripod camera.Jinri slightly tilted her chin to the right as she put her hands on her hips.Her long wavy hair and long Versace velvet gown keep on swaying in a dramatic effect due to the strong wind from the electric fan's propeller.

"Beautiful Miss Choi"the photographer said with satisfaction in his face."Last one"

Jinri flashes her million dollar smile while holding the BB cream in her hand.

"Okay done"

Jinri's entouraged quickly approached her,one of her coordinator held the hem of her long gown while her make up artist wipe the sweats in her forehead.

"You never failed to impress me Sulli"the photographer said while looking at her pictures.

She stared at the pictures and nod."I love this one Mr.Jo"she pointed out the last picture on the screen.

"I think the last picture would be perfect for the billboard.What do you think guys"Mr.Jo asked her entouraged and the people behind the BB cream product.

They all nodded in agreement.

Jinri shakes hand with Mr.Jo and headed to the dressing room.

Coordinator Kim helped her in taking off the long gown.She sat down on a chair wearing a white robe then her make up artist begun removing her make up.

"Ya Sulli,have you heard the latest news?"Jiyoung her make up artist said.

"What news?"she asked frowning while looking at her reflection in the vanity mirror.

"You are number one again in the survey as the most beautiful and popular actress in Korea and you still remain as the CF queen"Jiyoung said smiling.

She smiled."Wow thats daebak"

"And your new movie "Can We?Can We Not?" is a box office hit again.I saw in the news that the movie theaters were all jam packed.You are indeed Korea's sweetheart"Jiyoung said.

She was about to say something when manager Kwanghee step inside of the dressing room.

"Sulli,I just received a call from Jeju island.A certain Choi Minho is looking for you"he said.

Her face turned pale upon hearing Minho's name."W-what does he want?"she said in a shaking voice.She felt the familiar tugging in her heart.

"He said that your omma passed away yesterday.He actually wanted to talk with you but I told him that I have to ask you first"

She remain silent for a longer period of time.There was a part of her that wanted to go back to Jeju to pay respect for Doyeon's death but she quickly buried the thought as hatred rises through her.For six years,she tried her best to erased every single memories she had during her one and a half months of stay at Jeju Island.She hate to admit it but Choi Minho's name still have an effect on her,it brought pain and longing to her heart....

She was eighteen years old when manager Kwanghee discovered a shy and naive Choi Jinri at the mall of Busan.He saw star potential on her and he asked her if she's interested of becoming an actress.The next day,she showed up to his office and then the rest was history.From being an extra to an afternoon drama,the producers and directors gave her a shot to become a drama actress.Her career sky rocketed and she became the most sought after actress in South Korea.People cant get enough of her,from dramas,movies and CF...everybody wants a piece of Choi Sulli.Every year she bagged all of the prestigious awards and many rookie actress looked up to her and they all wanna follow her footstep.

But every fame has its price as they say...privacy is something she missed so much.She was frequently link to some actors and kpop idols,some became her leading man and most of them asked her out but she refused to date any one of them.For the last six years,she is still nursing her wounded heart that was caused by Choi Minho...

"I can cancel your schedules for the coming days if you decided on attending your omm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter