Bitter Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winery Plantation

Minho's Office

Dissapointed and frustrated,Minho put down the provisionary paper on the table.He's been reading the said provisionary since yesterday but he cant find an answer or solution to his problem.The mansion,vineyard and plantation were all very important as it symbolized his parents legacy to him,Taemin and Minyoung.Yesterday was a complete shocked after learning his appa's last will and testament,there was a part of him that wanted to question his appa for involving Jinri to his inheritance.Can there be a more complicated situation than him and Jinri right now?his mind is in a whirl as it keeps on spinning from confusion.

He sighed and leaned his head and back on the high back chair."Jinri,if I ask you to marry me,would you accept my proposal?"he said to himself.

"Goodmorning oppa!"

Minho threw a glance at Kim Hyuna who is standing at the doorway.

"I cant entertain you today,I have a meeting this morning Hyuna"he seriously said.

Hyuna step inside and sat down on a chair in front of his table."I understand oppa,I just drop by to give you this"she showed him a box of belgian chocolate and put it on the table."Its pepero day today oppa"she said sweetly.

He forced a smile."Thanks but I dont like chocolates"

Hyuna pouts her red lips."Whats with you today?are you feeling sick?"she move forward and tried to touch his forehead but Minho shove her hand.

Secretary Hwang peeked inside."Mr.Choi,the meeting will start in five minutes"

Minho nod and stood up."Just go home okay"he said before leaving the office.

She was left sulking."He's not in a good mood today"she annoyingly said and stood up.She was about to leave the room when her eyes caught the provisionary paper on top of the table.She picked it up and begun reading it.

Her face darkened after reading Minsik's provisionary to Minho and Jinri...

 

 

Taemin POV

Jeju City

"Thank you sir,please come again"the sales lady said.

I smiled and step ouside of the shop carrying two paper bag full of chocolates and stuff toys that I bought for Jinri and Minyoung.Its pepero day today and its a tradition to give candies,chocolates and special gift for your loves ones.

I was about to open the car door when I saw Soojung with a female friend walking towards the shop that I went into.My heart started pounding strongly upon seeing her again after six years.I never stopped loving Soojung in those years and I'm still hoping that we will be together again someday.

I ran to the next lane and quietly followed her trails from behind.Soojung and her friend entered the shop and I did the same thing.

A Barry Manilow song is playing on the radio...

we had the right love at the wrong time...

guess i always knew inside...

i wouldnt have you for a long time...

those dreams of your are shining like distant shores...

and if they're calling you away....

i have no right to make you stay...

but somewhere down the road...

our road's are gonna cross again..

it doesnt really matter when...

but somewhere down the road....

i know that heart of yours will come to see...

that you belong with me... 

As I slowly walk near her,tears pooled in the corner of my eyes while my heart  beats faster against my chest.

"Soojung,let our souls beat to the tune that we have followed before,let us follow it and not run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter