Suffering Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one month...

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

"Jinri!"

"Oh geez,he's gonna rant again"I said while walking down the hall towards our room.Carrying a tray of bread,bowl of soup and glass of milk,I strolls inside of the room.My  eyes glued to my husband, sitting on the bed

Minho coldy looked at me."What took you so long?I've been starving here to death"

I put down the tray of food at the night stand and sits down beside him."Sorry for keeping you waiting,I  just received a call from my manager regarding a new movie project,the story is quite interesting so I might consider accepting the offer"I explained and warmly smiled at him.

"You told me you're gonna quit acting forever"he said acidly.

"Well like what I've said the story seems promising---"

"Is that an escape goat for you to leave your useless husband and return to the glamourous world you love so much?"his voice with traces of bitterness

I felt the slow painful squeezing of my heart after hearing what he said.Upon learning that he  will never be able to walk again,Minho fell into a state of  depression.Doctors explained to me that most of the patient suffering from paraplegia had a drastic changed into their attitude due to devastation and lost of hope.Doctors advised me that we must show a strong support system,patience,understanding and love for my husband.Minho continously undergo rehabilitation even after being discharged from the hospital two weeks ago.For two weeks,I tried many times to persuade him to go outside of the mansion but he refuses and prefer locking himself in our room.It hurts me to see him going down the spiral,its as if a double edge blade had cut my suffering heart into small pieces but the pain is gazillion times more painful to Minho.He's a hardworking responsible man who took care of almost everything,from the family's business to the mansion's basic necessities,he made sure that he was involved on everything and so not being able to work is like death for him.Meanwhile,Taemin took charge as the temporary CEO and president of the winery and vineyard plantation and I must say he's doing a great job.Unfortunately,he's relationship with Soojung turned estrange,they are still together but they fought often.Soojung is having a hard time recovering from guilt and regret feelings,Taemin doesnt seems to care anymore as he spend most of his time on the plantation.

I took a deep breath and held his hand."That's absurd Minho.I'm not going to leave you"I said calmly and grabbed the bowl of soup on the tray.

"I cooked this soup,hope you'll like this"I scoop one spoonful and draw it towards him.He open his mouth and took it.I repeat the process until the bowl turned empty.

"Do you want me to shave your stubbles"I said after he finished the meal.

He shook his head and closed his eyes.I swallowed a lump on my throat as I am trying to surpress a sob from coming out of my mouth.

I kissed his forehead and stood up."I'll just go downstairs and return this tray  to the kitchen"I said and gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter