Loving Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju National Hospital

"Mr.Choi,we need to do a C-section to your wife.The babies are in distress and your wife's life might also in risk if we persist the normal delivery"Dr. Cha said.

Taemin was caught off guard,he is having a difficult time grasping for the right words."D-Dr.Cha...I am Jinri's brother in law and not her husband."he said then inhaled deeply."I am not in the position to decide---"

"I am Choi Jinri's husband"

Taemin's head quickly turned upon hearing his hyung's voice."H-hyung?!you can walk now?!"his eyes widened,completely astounded.

Minho warmly smiles at his dongsaeng and gently tapped his shoulder."Miracle do happen Tae.."he said then turned his gazes to Dr.Cha."If the C-section is the only way to save the lives of my wife and baby then let's do it"

"All right then Mr Choi,follow me to the OR"Dr Cha said and headed towards the operating room.

Minho took a glance at Taemin before turning around."Pray for Jinri and our baby"

Taemin nodded."I will hyung"

 

Operating Room

Jinri's POV

The two door open and closes,there are so many people in the room.I feel so weak already from enduring the excruciating pain around my belly----its so painful...

I tossed my head and saw white walls,machines and people wearing green gown.The lights on the ceiling almost blinded my sight.

"Dr.Cha,I already adjust the epidural.We can now proceed"Dr.Song said.

My eyes felt heavy...I just want to sleep.I am so tired...so tired....

Before shutting my eyes, a hand gripped my hand...I looked up and saw my husband wearing a blue scrubs.He's worried and scared.Am I dreaming?how come he's here?and why is he standing on his own feet?this not real right?

"Minho...I love you..."I whispered weakly.

"Oh Jinri,I love you too,so much"he said sobbing.He kissed my forehead and my pale lips."Dream of me wife...."

I faintly smiled and nodded...I closed my eyes and drifted into deep sleep....

 

Taemin's POV

I keep on marching back and forth outside of OR,my hands on my pocket.I am so tense and nervous...

"Taemin!"

I looked at my left side and saw my fiancee's approaching figure.Suddenly my tense and nervous heart was replaced with happiness.How I missed Soojung.Its been three days since I last saw her after having an argument over food.Yes,we usually fought over nonsense stuff,Soojung and I had opposite personalities and most of the time our differences gets in the way.We've broke up countless of times but still our love for each other dominates all the series of misunderstandings and mountains of quarrels.We have what they called love-hate relationship....

I open my arms to welcome her warm embraced.

"I miss you Tae..."she said while crying.

I chuckled and embraced her back."I miss you more"I kissed her hair and nuzzled her neck.

She released herself after a few seconds and hit my chest."Ya!how come you didnt call me for three days?I was waiting for your call Choi Taemin!"

Scratching my head,I tried evading her accusing eyes."Err...you know I'm a busy person"

She scowled at me."Tch!you're really annoying most of the times!"she folded her arms."By the way,where is Minho?"

"He's in the OR right now"I answered and pulled her in my arms.

"OR?"

"Yes, and he is no longer stuck in wheelchair.A miracle just happened ealier and now he is walking"I happily shared with her

Soojung's eyes grew a fraction."No freakin way?!"

I nodded in confirmation.She jumped out of j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter