Broken Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Minsik quietly closed the bedroom door of Jinri.With hunched shoulders and sad expression, he looked down on his first son who is sitting on the floor near Jinri's room.

"Son,follow me in the study room"he said.

Minho stand up and followed his appa from behind.The two men entered the study room silently.

His appa walk towards the table and sat down on his high back chair.Minho stood still and stared at his appa's face.He felt a pinched of sympathy while looking at him...Minsik's face contorted with misery and pain.

He took a deep breath."Minho...I talked to Jinri and she declined my offer of sending her to the States,she chosed to return to Busan and live with her grandma"he said and paused for a few seconds."I want you to take her to  Jeju Airport tonight.I called my secretary and she already book a flight for her"

Minho's jaws tightened."Jinri's not leaving this place appa!Doyeon should be the one to leave and not Jinri"

"Just follow my order son"

He shook his head."No!I will never gonna allow Jinri to leave this house!over my dead body.If she go then I will go with her"he said with finality.

A flicker of surprise crosses Minsik's eyes."D-do you----"

"I love Jinri appa...I'm in love with her and I made a vow with myself that I will always protect her and I will stay by her side no matter what happen"his expression became tender."Please appa....let Jinri stay.We love each other"

Minsik painfully closed his eyes afterwards he opened it."Doyeon hates her and she threatened me that if I permit Jinri to stay here,she will leave this house and worst she will get rid of our baby"

Minho was stunned upon hearing his appa's revelation."S-she's pregnant?"

He nod."What should I do son?I cannot take risk of an innocent and unborn child over Jinri.I know Doyeon is capable of doing it and I'm scared.I also love Jinri like a real daughter but I have to give her up"he said in a strained voice.

Tears flows down his cheeks as he felt the slow squeezing of his heart."Then I will go with her...I'll follow her wherever she wants to go"

Minsik touched his temple as he felt the scruciating pain in his his head."You cannot go son....the vineyard and plantation needs you.And this mansion is the only memory we had with your late omma...I know you valued and cherished this so much"

He make a fists."Why are you doing this to me appa?!why are you torturing me.Yes,I love this mansion and the plantation means a lot to me but Jinri is my life...I cant live without her"

"Minho,my brain cancer relapse.The doctors confirmed to me last month...they only gave me less than a year to live"he sadly said."Please give her up,I need you now more than ever"

For the second time Minho was stunned and shocked after hearing his appa's confession....

A painful sob escaped in his mouth."What should I do?appa is dying...Doyeon is pregnant and Jinri needs to go.What should I do?"Minho thought to himself.Death can be sweeter in that moment as his mind and heart were in a turmoil.

"Son..I will make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter