Beating Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minho oppa...can I call you mine?"she whispered.

Minho loosened his embraced to her and looked into her eyes."W-what did you say?"he asked completely puzzled.

Jinri's tounge suddenly disappeared,her heart is racing."I-I..."she stuttered.

His frowned deepened while staring at her confused face.

"Hyung!Jinri!"

Both of them turned their heads outside as Taemin appeared in front of them.

"Oh thank godness!you're safe Jinri"Taemin took a deep sighed of relief.

The rain had finally stop to Jinri's dissapointment."Geez,why does the rain had to stop!why oh why!"she thought whining.

Minho got out of the nipa hut blankly."Lets go"he said and turned around.Taemin help Jinri to get down from the shed.

"Hyung!wear this"Taemin took off his black jacket and handed it to Minho.

He wore his dongsaeng's jacket and started to walk.Behind him were Jinri and Taemin.

Taemin cleared his throat."Jinri,I'm sorry about what happened in the city.I really thought you went home already"he said and bend his head.

She smiled.'Its okay.I'm actually thankful that you left me"her eyes in focused to Minho's back.

He grinned."I smell something fishy here"there's a hint of mischief in his eyes as he put his arm around Jinri's shoulder and move her  closer to his body."I'm happy for you and hyung.Please invite me to the wedding okay"

She elbowed him."Aish!what are you talking about"she giggled.Her heart is at the happiest place right now.

"By the way,appa just called and told me they will come home this sunday"

Sadness crossed her eyes."My happy days are over once omma gets back "

 

 

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

I the radio and walked to the vanity mirror.I sat down on the stool and began combing my long black hair.Jasmine Sullivan's voice singing to "Stuttering" filled my room.

i aint usually lost for words...

this has got to be a first...

and i'm tryna find the reason why i'm...

stu-stu-stu-stuttering...

something's funny's happening...

i'm at a place i've never been...

and theres got to be a reason why i'm...

stu-stu-stu-stuttering...

everytime you look my way....

something in me feels so strange...

and i'm starting to think you are why i'm...

stu-stu-stuttering....

A sweet smile flashed my lips as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.Yes, I'm indeed happy today,to feel his warm body against mine and the way he hugged me made my heart melt down to the ground.I'm still on cloud nine right now while remembering the sweet moment we shared inside the nipa hut.How I really wished the rain had never stop!How I wished I could have him close to my heart forever while my soul sings the melody of love and devotion....

It feels so great having to experience love for the first time.Choi Minho's coming into my life has given me a different outlook in life,now I'm more inspired to study hard when the classes begins,I want to impress him,maybe my hardwork and efforts will pay off someday....

I can now relate to the famous quote that says: "There's no love like the first"

 

 

The Following Day...

"Wow this is daebak!"Jinri said in awe as her eyes roamed around the flowing river,grassy fields and tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter