BONUS: Merry Christmas

Baby Oh Sehun

woo~ christmas chapter ^^ Since I've been getting requests for grownup!BOS for a while, they'll be adults in this chapter.


Light snoring could be heard in the spacious white bedroom. The bodies lay tangled in one another in between the festive colored sheets and the plush bed. Luhan stirred with his eyes still closed and the corner of his mouth damp. The sign of a good night slumber. He twisted his body and extended an arm out to reach for the solid body laying next to him and smiled upon touching the warm chest. Sehun's pajama shirt was warm to the touch from the source of heat underneath and was just perfect for Luhan to stuff his face into and hug his boyfriend all the more tighter. 

"Lu, five more minutes." Sehun mumbled and made an effort to turn on his side and away from Luhan's advances. 

The older of the pair smiled contently and pulled Sehun back on his back so he could resume his position on the broad chest, "Sleep all you want. Merry Christmas, baby." He whispered into Sehun's ears before giving them a quick nibble. 

Through the haze of sleep, Sehun felt that immediate annoyance shoot through his brain and the words tumbled out on its own, "Don't call me that. I'm taller than you." 

Luhan chuckled at the furrowed eyebrows and closed eyes. "Shaddup, Baby Oh Sehun." 

"Don't wanna talk to you anymore." Sehun pouted and made an attempt to turn on his side to sleep. 

Luhan only pulled his boyfriend back and wrapped a leg around Sehun's waist to keep him still. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry."

A moment of silence filled the room, Sehun was awake by now but he filled himself with as much of the peace and quietness as possible, to prepare for the headache that would consume him later today, no doubt about that. They were going to have a meet up with Baekhyun and Chanyeol after all. 

"Done?" Luhan asked from Sehun's chest. 

"No." Was the only stubborn reply he received. Sehun breathed out a long sigh and wrapped the hand what wasn't already wrapped around Luhan's shoulder to the thigh on his midsection and rubbed lovingly. 

"Merry Christmas, Lu," he turned to smile at his boyfriend of four years and pecked the boy's forehead.

The couple stayed in the quiet room and in each orher's embrace as they soaked in the sun streaming in through the window as well as the warmth radiating from their partner. Luhan lifted his head and placed a kiss on soft kiss on Sehun's lips, startling the younger. 

"I love you." He confessed. 

Sehun grinned down at Luhan, "I love you too, hyung. Ever since I was three." 

"Not when you first met me. You thought I was going to take your precious hyungs away from you." Luhan teased before he stuck his tongue out. 

Sehun rolled his eyes at the accusation, "I was three. They were my best friends and some Chinese cutie just came in. Of course I was worried." 

"You thought I was cute?" 

"Everyone did. You and your button nose and your model profession, and those cute baozi buns you brought for us that one day." 

"But you especially thought I was cute, right?"

"Yes, Luhan. I especially thought you were adorable."

Luhan laughed out loud, "Gay as a rainbow practically since birth, I see." 

Sehun laughed along and gave a simple shrug of his shoulders in response, "What can I say, I prefer more." 

"Preferably my ," Luhan chuckles to himself as he detaches his body from Sehun and for his phone on the nightstand. 

Once he had settled on his back comfortable and Sehun tucked against his neck, Luhan slides his thumb over the screen and proceeds to check the new alerts that happened overnight. Sehun is busy peppering kisses all over Luhan's neck and taking occasional peaks at the phone to see his boyfriend replying to emails and checking his social networking apps. 

A ringtone breaks through the comfortable silence and Luhan sees himself being reflected by the front camera. He reads the name at the top, grins and clicks accept. 

"Luhan!" Baekhyun screams through FaceTime. 

"What?" Luhan snaps back with no venom in his voice. 

Through the years Baekhyun had taken himself to be the same age as Luhan and dropped all honorifics when he talked to the older, claiming that he wasn't even Korean. Luhan used to be bothered but eventually dropped the issue when Baekhyun stopped talking to him for a week when he warned the younger he wouldn't speak to him unless he used the correct honorific. 

"Which is better, this green sweater, or this pine needle colored one?" Baekhyun's phone zoomed out and he stood in the middle of the room holding up two sweater as he mentioned them. 

From the background noise Luhan could tell Chanyeol was the one holding Baekhyun's phone for him. "Oh my God, Baek, they're practically the same." 

Luhan had to admit, he was right. 

"Shut up, what do you know." He glared past the camera and to Chanyeol offscreen. 

"Hi, Yeollie hyung." Sehun greeted once he heard the deep voice. 

Chanyeol turned the phone around so it showed him instead of his fuming boyfriend who shouted profanities at the giant. "Hi, Sehun. Enjoying your time in bed with Luhan hyung?" He waved at Sehun who by now settled his head beside Luhan to get in the shot. 

"Yup, it's very peaceful and quiet over here." 

From the background Sehun and Luhan could hear Baekhyun's voice loud and clear, "Yah, Oh Sehun! Are you saying I'm loud?" 

"I am," Sehun admitted, "Very loud." 

Luhan laughed at Baekhyun's outburst as he hugged Sehun tighter to his body, silently telling him to stop provoking Baekhyun so early in the day. 

"You guys just went at it like bunnies last night, it's not even early anymore. Why are you in bed still?" Baekhyun grabbed the phone back from Chanyeol who settled behind his boyfriend. 

"Before 12 on a day off is still early to Sehun." Luhan answered. 

Sehun mumbled his agreement from beside Luhan and planted a lingering kiss on the boy's cheek. 

"Cute." Chanyeol commented before doing the same to his own boyfriend. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but the smile stayed on his face. "As I was saying, which one, Lu, green or pine needle?" He turned the camera towards the two sweaters laid out on their bed. 

"What is this for?" 

"That reunion party at Mrs. Shin's daycare. Where we all met. I'm assuming your will be there because you didn't forget. You told me you'd go!" 

"Oh, that. I didn't forget. It could have been for you meeting your in laws tonight." Luhan teased Baekhyun who flushed red immediately.

Chanyeol and Sehun laughed at their friend and boyfriend's red face and a lack of comeback for the remark. "Shut up, Lu." he mumbled before pushing the laughing Chanyeol away.

- ♥ -

"Minseok hyung, did you already get the food ready?" Jongdae called from the kitchen of their shared apartment. 

A response drifted down to Jongdae's ears from the bedroom, "I packed them in the car already! Go get changed! I wanna go out and buy some stuff before we go!"

The younger of the two closed the fridge with an apple in his hand as he made his way back to his own bedroom beside Minseok. He pulled the Christmas sweater that his best friend and roomate got for him for this occasion and a pair of comfortable jeans. When he opened the drawer to reach for a pair of socks, annoyance filled his body. 

"Minseok, I told you to stop stealing my socks, I don't have anymore." He left his room and walked three steps over, pushed the ajar door open and walked into the neat room of Minseok before raiding his drawer for a pair of socks. 

"Sorry." Minseok apologized from the bathroom down the hall.

Jongdae slipped the socks on as he sat on the neat bed. A ringtone filled the room and his hand reached to the nightstand to snatch Minseok's phone off the table and answered it. 

"Who are you and why did you answer Minseok's phone?" The male voice asked cautiously. 

Jongdae's eyebrows furrowed as he removed the phone to check the caller ID. The word "Don't answer" stared back at him. 

"I'm Jongdae. Who is this?" 

"I'm Minseok's boyfriend. Why do you have his phone?" 

Minseok came back into the room to see Jongdae holding onto his phone against his ear, "Who is it?" He asked casually before walking to get a pair of socks from his drawer. 

"Hello? Hello? Where is Minseok?" The voice drifted over the speaker. 

Those words were enough for Minseok to widen his eyes and try to snatch the phone back. 

"He lost his phone. It's been a week now, he probably got a new one." Jongdae replied quickly and stood up to leave the room and away from the grabby hands. "I'm going to get this number canceled after the New Years so I suggest you try to contact your friend another way." He hung up the phone a second before it was out of his hand. 

"What the hell was that?" Minseok came stomping into the kitchen and growled at Jongdae. 

The roomate returned the glare and folded his arms across his chest. "I should be asking you that question." 

"Since when did our personal businesses involve the other?" 

Jongdae sighed heavily and dropped his arms to his side. It wouldn't be a good idea to fight with Minseok over the holidays. This day was meant for joy, love and peace. Not for fighting to occur. "Minseok, I don't want to fight with you and I know you don't either, so why don't you tell me about him?"

"None of your business." Snapped the eldest. 

"Fine, don't tell me. Don't ask your best friend for help when you're clearly unhappy about something. All I wanted was to relief some stress and you're obviously not open for aid." Jongdae threw his hands up in the air and exited the kitchen.  

Minseok threw himself down on one of the chairs and dropped his head in his hands. After a moment of reflection, he ran his hands through his hair and exhaled deeply. 

"Jongdae," he called out. 

A minute without a reply left Minseok worried. He got up and walked to the bedroom beside his. The door was shut completely and he was left biting his lower lip. Knuckles rapped against the hard wood and he waited for a response. When none came, Minseok said, "Jongdae-ah, I'm letting myself in, okay?" 

He took the silence as a yes and turned the knob slowly. 

Jongdae's body lay on the bed, still dressed in his Christmas sweater and jeans. Hair probably all messed up from stuffing it under the pillow.

"Kim Jongdae, talk to me." Minseok placed a hand on his friend's shoulder and shook him. 

"Go away." Was mumbled into the sheets and Minseok ignored the pang of hurt that shot up his chest.

The shorter lay down next to the body on the bed and pushed his way under the sheets. "I'm staying here until you face me and we can have that talk." 

"You can start by telling me who he is." 

"I'm not talking to you unless you face me. So do it. Come on, we still have places to go." 

Jongdae turned to face his friend on the bed. "Who was he?" 

"Nam Joonhyun."

"What part of your life does he play?" 

"Ex boyfriend."

"How did you meet him?" 

"Club." 

"Why'd you two break up?"

"He's not the one I love." 

"Who do you love?"

"Pass."

The 20 questions concerning the stranger on the phone continued until it came down to the final question. "Would you accept me if I asked you out?" 

Minseok had turned to see Jongdae with his eyes cast on the ceiling and he wondered if he heard the question wrong. "What?" 

Meeting his best friend of 20 years' eyes, he repeated himself. "Would you go out with me?" 

Minseok's breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened, "What?" 

Jongdae cracked a tiny smile at his flustered expression, something not very usual on the composed guy. "I'm asking you out. A simple yes or no, 'what' is not an option." The lack of reply urged him to continue. "I've liked you since... 10th grade? Yeah, 10th grade when you got your first girlfriend. I was really sad because I thought you were straight but then I was extremely happy when you told me you ended it because you found out you were gay. I was there through your whole transformation. Did you ever wonder why I was so supportive and knowledgable on the topic?" He chuckled as Minseok's eyes got wider. "Then your first boyfriend came and I was really worried, worried that you would actually fall in love with them. Then I was more reassured when your second, third, fourth, fifth and so on passed but you still stood by my side. I thought you really did like me at one point but then you completely cut me off when you dated Luhan. Sehun was hearbroken and I was able to care less about myself as I helped him through it." 

"Yeah, Luhan dumped me like two weeks later and confessed me to me that after that one night when he slept with Sehun, he knew it was him who he loves. And he didn't even let me kiss him when we went out." 

Jongdae laughed at the memory of Luhan dashing away from Minseok and the two avoided one another for a whole month before Luhan brought Minseok some baozi buns to make up for it.

"I remember Sehun crying about how he couldn't date Luhan now since you did. Living by that bro code." 

Minseok scoffed at the idea, "That brat went and had with my boyfriend at the time. That is not how the bro code goes. Although, I'm glad they're together now. Sehun's been all over him since they were kids. I heard Luhan was the one that made the first move. He was also all over Sehun since they were kids. I think he only said yes to me out of pity."

The two laughed about the situation. 

When their laughter died down, Jongdae continued, "Then you started to talk to me. That was when I got the impression that I was only the safety net. The one you run to when you have no one else."  

Minseok frowned, "That's not true. You're my best friend. I didn't mean to cast you out on purpose... It's just...".

Jongdae waited for the older to continue but after a minute, he prompt further, "Just what?"  

Minseok sighed, "I don't know, man. I really don't. I just... I sort of felt guilty for dating and talked to you? You also sort of distracted me as well. I guess I've liked you all along. I would always look forward to our hang out dates more. Even if it was just to do homework than to go to the new movie at the cinemas with any of my dates. I guess I've been..." 

A huge grin broke out on Jongdae's face, "Say it." He dragged out the syllables of his words. 

"I've loved you all along, happy?" 

Jongdae to his side to face Minseok, "Now say it more lovingly like you're confessing to me." 

Minseok's face scrunched up at this, "You're the one that confessed to me, okay? You remember this. You went after me first!"

"Kim Minseok, you made me wait all this time!" 

"I don't care, I'll get back to you with my answer for the last question, Kim Jongdae." He teased before leaning in and gave Jongdae a quick peak on the lips that made his heartbeats stumble over one another. 

- ♥ -

"Get me Kris on the phone this minute!" Zitao snapped at his secretary on his way into his office before he slammed the door. Not thirty seconds later her desk phone rang, "Where is Kris?! I told you to get him on the phone!" He snarled at the poor intern. 

"I'm sorry sir, I was just about to pick up the phone and-" 

"You're fired! Get out of my sight!" He yelled over the phone before slammed it back down. Zitao reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his personal cell phone to call up his own fiancée.

A connection click was all Zitao needed as an indication for him to start his rant, "Who was that with you yesterday?! I came back from a business trip this morning and the first thing I see is your face in the tabloids walking out of a restaurant with some hoe? Do you want to die, Wu Yifan?!" 

Light chuckle could be heard over the line followed by a yawn, "Calm down, will you? I heard you fired my niece. First you make her work on Christmas and now you fired her? You're heartless, Huang Zitao." 

All anger left Zitao as he heard the family title, "Who?" 

"Your secretary. She's my niece. I told you about her and you said she could work for you, didn't you? I got a text from her saying you fired her. Just now." Amusement laced every word Kris told his fiancée of three months by now. 

"Hold on," He moved the phone away from his mouth before moving across the room to the door, opening it to see a young girl frowning down at the phone in her hand. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you like that. I'm just under a lot of stress right now, I basically had no sleep since the plane ride was rough and I just can't sleep unless it's on a proper bed and I had to catch a really ungodly hour flight to get back here before one in the afternoon and I just... I'm sorry. You're not fired, but please go home for the rest of the day. Merry Christmas." 

The girl looked up and nodded to Zitao, and replied with a polite 'thanks, you too' before grabbing her bag and leaving the building. 

"I'm sure you heard all that, correct? Now explain yourself." Zitao's sweet voice turned into a sour one when he redirected the conversation to his partner over the phone. 

"First of all, she's not a hoe. She's an actress; Han Minyeon. Second, it was not a date. She had a boyfriend and he dumped her in that restaurant and I have a project coming up with her next month so I just thought I'd be friendly and introduce myself. Get on her good side. And lastly, apparently she wanted someone to make him jealous and I was conveniently there. I didn't want to walk out with her or anything so chill. Plus the whole world knows I'm gay and engaged thanks to a certain someone." The tone was directly indicating that the someone was Zitao himself and the younger Chinese man couldn't be more proud. 

"That's right, you're my man. Consider yourself lucky you landed me, heir to the chain of hotels branching from China to Korea." 

"Got it, babe. Have you prepared the gifts yet?" 

Zitao scoffed over the phone, "Of course I have. What did you think I was doing in Paris?"

"That's my panda. Are you at the office? I'll pick you up." 

- ♥ - 

Kyungsoo is proud to say that he helped deliver birth this Christmas Day. His boyfriend who has a veterinarian degree has opened up a small animal clinic right next to the local shelter with the money he saved since his high school years of working jobs from pizza delivering to convenient store cashier and even part time drug dealer. His grandma was moved to a retirement home so she was given her prescribed medicine on time therefore Jongin's dealer job was a one time occupation. The dancer had suffered a horrible accident that left him with bad ankles and waist to lead his passion into caring for the helpless without a voice like animals heal from their injuries, something that was impossible for him to heal from. Kyungsoo was right by his side, even now, and that was enough for a happy life in Jongin's eyes. Kyungsoo and his babies.

"That bloodhound's babies were so cute. I'm glad every single one made it." Jongin sighed in relief as he washed his hands by the sink.

Kyungsoo couldn't agree more. "Are we closing up for today now? We have to go to see Mrs. Shin at one today." 

Although working on Christmas Day wasn't expected of the duo, the shelter worked had called Jongin and nearly gone hysterical when she saw the pregnant dog go into labor. The couple could not refuse and had left that shared apartment as soon as possible and sped a few red lights to get to their clinic. 

By the time the two had gone back home and showered, and changed into their couple sweaters, they we're ready to head to the daycare centre where they all met each other. 

When Jongin and Kyungsoo pulled up to a parking slot on the side of the daycare, they had caught Sehun and Luhan in an intense make out in their own car that would surely leave their lips more plump than usual later on. 

Jongin, thinking it would be fun to bother the couple, got out of his car as gently as he could and snuck up on Sehun's side of the car and knocked as loud as he could which surprised Luhan and caused him go bump his face against Sehun's. The loud laughers of the annoying best friend of Sehun was heard as the youngest of all turned around and opened his door, ramming Jongin in the stomach before he got out. "Jerk."

The four made their way inside and as soon as their stepped past the doorframe, a strong wave of nostalgia hit them hard enough for their breaths to get caught in their throat and tears to fill Luhan's eyes. Seeing the colorful mats they used to lay and sleep on, seeing the same lady bug bean bag chair where Sehun would cuddle into Luhan's side with his milk bottle 20 years ago, and most of all, seeing Joonmyun and Yixing sitting side by side as they looked over their once favorite books again with their backs against the bookshelf and book shared between their laps, a sight that was once familiar to them became one they haven't seen in years. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already in their corner and built their block tower like before but in five minutes instead of the five days they needed 20 years ago. Luhan's grip tightened on Sehun's as they spotted Mrs. Shin. 

"Welcome, everyone. I'm so glad you guys could make it. Please put the gifts under the tree over there and grab a plate and dig in!" 

Everyone dropped what they were doing and followed the woman's instructions like they did 20 years ago. 

"So Yixing, I heard you and Joonmyun finally put a ring on it." Zitao smiled at his fellow Chinese and his fiancée. 

"Yup, I couldn't wait any longer and he isn't getting any younger." Yixing replied and jerked a finger to Joonmyun's direction. 

"How is it in America?" Kris asked as he took a sip of their punch. 

"Good, good. I won that case against Yixing though." Joonmyun laughed merrily while Yixing sent him the stink eye. 

"Whatever, I won the case that got my company millions." 

The two lawyers were left to bicker about their adventures in America while Zitao and Kris exchanged their own experiences of being an heir and an actor slash model. 

"Luhan! You'll love my present for you!" Baekhyun gushes once he had the Chinese in his arms. 

"Hyung, you didn't get me one?" Sehun faked a hurt expression to shoot to the smaller man. 

"Be quiet, Oh Sehun. I still remember that time you tackled me onto the floor over there," he pointed at the mat where the argument about whether Sehun was telling the truth or not about Woogyu's wereabouths broke out, "So don't expect anything from me this year."

"Don't worry, maknae, I got you," Chanyeol smiled widely from behind his boyfriend. 

Once the food was done and everyone had a chance to talk to one another and catch up, Mrs. Shin called them towards the colorful mats they once sat at. Sehun had helped her hook up the projector earlier and Luhan and Zitao had helped pop the popcorn, they all settled down for a holiday movie. 

The woman say at her desk and looked through some papers but she couldn't help how her eyes drifted over to the 12 adults who were once little toddlers like Sehun who liked to throw tantrums when Luhan wasn't around to Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing mischievious things together, Yixing and Joonmyun who loved books, Zitao and Kris who let their artistic sides run wild, Minseok and Jongdae who always looked after one another, and finally Jongin who loves animals so much he used to act like them. It was nice go as how well they have grown and despite their different levels of income and status, they were all living lives that would lead to a happy ending. 

Merry Christmas, kids, Mrs. Shin smiled fondly at her children. 


I'm so sorry if this sort of ruined the way you see BOS since they're not children anymore, but they will be in the next chapter ^^
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone <3