Angel Robbing Clueless Unicorn

Baby Oh Sehun

Baby Oh Sehun took a deep breath, he clenched both of his hands as he looked around at the light blue color that surrounded him in the small space. He has been sitting there for the past ten minutes, taking deep breaths in between each minute as he counted to ten repeatedly in his head, using his fingers to keep count of how many times he had counted it up it to try and get it out of his system. Sehun swung his feet back and forth as he tried to keep the pain in his stomach in. One last push and Sehun heard a plop sound from the effects of hitting the water beneath his . A sigh of relief and a smile followed afterward. 

"Mrs.Shin! I'm done!" Sehun called out loudly as he waited for his daycare babysitter to come in to help him clean himself.

The woman came in as soon as she heard his call. "Sehun, how are you? Feeling better?" She asked.

After reading with Joonmyun, Sehun had left to go in the middle of the room as he held onto his baby bottle and laid onto the huge lady bug shaped bean bag pillow and sipped the bottle to get his daily ten o'clock fill of milk. Half way through watching everyone move around playing and drinking, Sehun felt his guts twist up and around and a need to release shot straight to his . He abruptly stood up and held onto his with both hands, leaving the baby bottle rolling onto its side against the floor. His eyes scanned the room for Mrs.Shin to tell her about his problem but when he saw that she wasn't in the room, tears started to brim around the corners of his eyes. The need to go was starting to become unbareable, bringing embarrassing memories of last year when Sehun had peed himself back. The event was trumatizing for a little two years old attending the daycare along with older kids, laughing at him. Sehun remembered telling his mother that he didn't want to return and was willing to stay with the neighboring grandmother who liked to squish his cheeks and feed him unknown food. 

Mrs.Shin returned to the room once Sehun was about to lose it, the face of the familiar woman made him forget about the need momentarily as he ran to her and hugged her knees. Sehun ignored Zitao's questioning look before he wandered off to where Kris was waiting for him at a table littered with crayons. 

"I need to poop."  Sehun had confessed.

Wobbling back into the room where the eleven kids where, Sehun noticed the look Baekhyun shot him. 

"CHANYEOLO!" He called towards Chanyeol who dropped whatever he was doing and rushed over to Baekhyun's side. "Why is our baby limping?" He asked without taking his eyes off a now very self conscious Sehun.

Everyone who was nearby heard the call of the troublemaker and they all turned their attention to Sehun whose face turned bright red. Sehun felt uncomfortable under the questioning stares of his friends. He was used to stares of affectionate, not questioning ones like he did something he wasn't supposed to. 

"Sehun-ah, why are you limping?" Joonmyun asked as he came over and put a hand on the youngest's shoulder.

No one ever got the answer to Joonmyun's question when Mrs.Shin placed a hand on Sehun's other shoulder and told the kids it was time for recess. The thought of why Sehun was limping left everyone's mind as they took off to go look into the outdoor toy bin by the door, either looking for a ball of some sort, or sidewalk chalk to draw on the pavement. 

"Sehun, if you're not feeling well, you can stay with me by the door steps and we can watch over everyone else." Mrs.Shin offered. 

Sehun nodded his head happily before taking small strides to not cause the pain to arose from his aching, stretched butthole. 

Settling down by the steps of the centre with his teddy bear on his lap and Mrs.Shin by his side, Sehun waited for Joonmyun to sit down next to him and ask him about how his summer went. He loves Joonmyun, he was the best hyung out there in Sehun's eyes, Often giving the younger praises and always putting the younger before himself in either games or snacks given by Mrs.Shin had earned him the number one friend slot in Sehun's heart. Earning a place in Sehun's heart wasn't tough, all one had to do was give him their undivided attention whenever they're around him was all he asked for. That was also the exact reason why Chanyeol currently occupied the last place on his list. The boy was too engertic and could not will himself to pay attention for more than a minute. 

Minutes passed without Joonmyun joining the duo before Sehun turned to ask. "Mrs.Shin, where is Doonmyun?"

Mrs.Shin gave a once over look at the yard ahead of them before pointing to a corner where the jungle gym equipment stood. "Over there, he's with Yixing, playing hide n' seek." From the corner of her eye, Kris and Zitao were sitting by a mud bank which made an alarm in her head go off. "Sehunnie, stay here, I'll be right back." She excused herself to go talk to the two Chinese boys.

Narrowing his eyes at hearing a newcomers' name, Sehun looked over to the pointed area to see Joonmyun walking around the bottom of the slide to try and hide from Yixing who stood in one spot with his mouth agape and eyebrows arched up, confused with what game they were playing. 

"Doonmyun hyung!" Sehun screeched out loud, immediately getting the attention of Joonmyun who stood up from his position of under the slide and hit his head.

Walking over with one hand rubbing the sore spot, Joonmyun asked, "What is it, Sehun-ah? Yixing found me now." He whined with a smiling Yixing trailing after the Korean boy while holding onto his hand. 

"Hyung, sit here with Sehunnie." Sehun smiled brightly as he patted the ground next to him. 

Joonmyun looked back at Yixing who was starting to loosen his grip on his hand and looking over at where Jongin was being petted by Kyungsoo, whose attention drifting along with Jongin who started to follow Kyungsoo around. "I don't want to, Sehun-ah." Joonmyun said quietly, knowing how much Sehun doesn't like it when he doesn't get what he wants. "I wanna go play with Yixing." 

Sehun's eyes dropped down to Joonmyun's hand who was now holding onto Yixing's wrist to keep him from following Kyungsoo around with Jongin. "Why don't you come play with us?" Joonmyun suggested, hoping Sehun would comply so he wouldn't be guilt tripped by the youngest.

Crossing his arms across his chest, Sehun turned away from Joonmyun with his nose held high and eyes closing. "Don't wanna." He rejected. 

Joonmyun bit his lower lip as his gaze flickered between Yixing's back that was walking towards where Jongin and Kyungsoo were and Sehun's brave shell desipte the baby's crying inside that was begging him to sit down with him. Joonmyun's hands started to sweat with the pressure Sehun was giving him by the unpleased expression on his face, almost as if he held a knife to his neck telling, challenging him to pick Yixing over himself. 

"Sorry, Sehun-ah, hyung will sit with you later." Joonmyun said quickly and escaped to where Yixing was. 

Sehun's jaw dropped as wide eyes descended onto Joonmyun's back. Anger b to the tip of his ears, Sehun glared at Joonmyun's back. He swore to himself that he would never come onto Joonmyun first again until he got on his knees and apologized. He demoted Joonmyun from his noble position in their came of King Castle to a mere slave boy working for King Sehun. The priviliages that Joonmyun once had of ordering the Joker, Chanyeol around was now stripped from him. He looked around the playground and called out for Minseok. 

"Hyung! Minseok!" Sehun called. Once the boy looked up from the sand pit with Jongdae, Sehun stuck out his right hand, palm facing the sky and curled his index finger twice to call Minseok over, the displacement of Minseok had an automatic reaction of Jongdae following close behind.

"You're now promoted to Noble. Doonmyun is now a peasant." King Sehun declared. 

Minseok furrowed his eyebrows, Noble was the second highest spot in Sehun's game of hierarchy and had the ability to order everyone around other than the King himself. "Okay!" Minseok clapped happily, estatic with knowing how he was now able to be replace Joonmyun who worked his way into Sehun's heart with bribes of praises and candies while he did nothing at all other than be in the right place at the right time, in Sehun's eyes that is.

"Sehunnie, can you make me above Joker too? I wanna order Channie around!" Jongdae clasped his hands together and hoped.

Sehun had a finger on his chin as he thought hard about what Jongdae had done for him. "No." Sehun turned his head away. 

Minseok laughed at the crestfallen face Jongdae held and grabbed his wrist, "Let's go tell Channie that I can order him around now!" and ran off to the see saw that Chanyeol was playing with Baekhyun.

Sehun roamed his eyes around the playground, glaring extra hard at Joonmyun who was laughing along with Yixing, that traitor, he thought. The pair of brown eyes finally landed on a head of soft brown hair boy who was trying to push himself around the merry go around with his right lewhile holding onto the bars in front of him with Kris and Tao. The boy looked pathetic in Sehun's eyes. Stupid brown hair, stupid pretty clothes, stupid deer socks inside his stupid shoes. Everything about Luhan was stupid to Sehun, he was convinced that the boy himself was stupid. He didn't even deserve to be a peasant in Sehun's King Castle game. Worse than a peasant, and tonight when he got home he would look through his Korean adaptation of Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day? children bookand then he would then watch the Korean dubbed of Dave the Barbarian to get the terms used to label these workers in times where absolutism existed. 

Recess ended with Sehun feeling hungry although he didn't do much all recess. Sehun paddled in first with the boys running past him. Sehun frowned, wanting to join them to wash his hands as well but his was now numb from sitting to long but he was sure the pain would shoot straight up his spine if he tried to run. By the time he made it into the washroom, everyone else was already exiting and going back to the room to get out their snacks out of their bags hug by the door. Expecting no one else in the washroom but himself was not the reality that met up with Sehun. Luhan was the last one still there who just finished washing his hands and was now trying to splash water onto his face with his right, and using his left to hold his bangs out of his face. 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked when he saw Luhan wiping the water off with a napkin.

"I'm cleaning my face, what does it look like?" Luhan inquired. 

"Why?" 

"Because it's dirty out there. My mom and manager told me to keep my face clean at all times or else I will have bad skin." Luhan explained like it was the most obvious thing out there. "You're really rude to me, you know that?" He pointed out. 

Sehun scoffed at the that statement. "Why would Sehun have to be nice to you?" 

"You're younger than me, are you not?" 

There was no way Luhan was older than him. At least not by much, he must be his age or like Jongin. Kids knew kids' age when looking at them, and Sehun knows that Luhan isn't older than him. A grunt later and Sehun bumped Luhan out of the way of the water faucet and washed his hands.

The play room now held eleven boys at the table that Mrs.Shin had placed in the middle of the room. Snack time was almost the greatest, lunch was the best. Zitao sat next to Kris and Yixing, holding onto the familiar Chinese boys that he could communicate well with. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were being loud across the table as they tried to trade their animal shaped cheese pieces even though the package it came in was exactly the same. Jongin made Kyungsoo feed him his grapes then tickle him behind the ear after he ate it, like an owner to a cat. Minseok ate his kimbap in silent with Jongdae trying to steal a piece from the bento box held tightly against Minseok's chest. Luhan had sat down beside Kris and Jongdae and opened his own lunch bag to see his mom packing him fruits and tomato juice. Good for your skin, they said. 

"Yixing-ah, you got a milk mustache." Joonmyun chuckled as he reached over to wipe the white substance off Yixing's upper lip with his thumb. No one minded the action except for Sehun who walked into the room on time to witness the move.

Sehun didn't like Joonmyun number two anymore. The boy was stealing Joonmyun from himself. Joonmyun always made sure Sehun was able to wash his hands before everyone else, he always played with Sehun during recess and he always, always sat with Sehun during snack and lunch time. 

Eyes narrowing, Sehun planted himself in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol who grabbed at his bag to see the contents. "Sehunnie has Chocopies again!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he stood up to jump up and down with Baekhyun trying to get it out of the taller boy's grasp.

As soon as the comment was made, the other Korean boys who knew Sehun from last year crowded him. "Sehunnie! Can I have it?" "Baby, give it to me!" "Chanyeol, you always got it last year, back off!" "NO!" And more shouts followed. 

Mrs.Shin dismissed the loud voices as she watched from her seat beside Zitao, helping him open his fruit cup. This event was way too daily for it to be alarming anymore, ever since last year. The boys couldn't see it but she could. Whoever Sehun gave the Chocopie to would practically be his slave for the day. It was usually Chanyeol who Sehun mostly gave it to since the boy followed his every command as long as he got the Chocopie and was able to rub it into everyone's face during the snack time. Mrs.Shin's eyes traveled to the remaining boys. Joonmyun was not with the rest of them trying to get the pie. He sat by Yixing and fed him his cut strawberrires and eating some himself. He would usually be by Sehun's side, trying to prey the hungry boys off of the baby. Kris had already turned back to his own cut fruits after glancing at the boys from the corner of his eye, losing interest and returned to eating. Luhan's gaze however, lingered on Sehun. His eyes following close movement of the Chocopies waved around in the air by Chanyeol as he tried to push the hands of Jongin who was growing in height away. 

"Stop! You're going to crush it, Channie!" Kyungsoo cried when Chanyeol tighted his grip around the abundance held high in the air.

"Sehun-ah, say you'll give it to hyung! I'll do whatever you want!" Chanyeol bargained quickly, using the same excuse he did last year, which always worked.

Sehun nodded his head silently and a sole cheer was raised with six groans of disappointment. "Sehun-ah, can I have it tomorrow then?" Jongin pouted.

Thinking back to what Jongin had said to him earlier when everyone thought he hurt Luhan, Sehun stuck out his tongue, "Merong!"


I'm so sorry for making you constipated, Sehun~ no more poop related scenes, I promise ^//^