Wedding With a Baozi Cake

Baby Oh Sehun

Before you get confused, "Wong" would be Mrs.Lu's parents' last name.


Sehun woke on the gloomy Sunday morning, only to go down the stairs and stare at the dining table with his family in disappointment. The toddler stepped down onto the wooden floorboards and rubbed his eyes. Greetings from his parents fitered into his ear before going out the other. Luhan's light brown hair was no where in sight, and neither was Sehun's smile. 

"Where's Luhan?" The baby demanded once he sat his tush down on the kitchen table chair. 

Seyeon looked up from her bowl of rice and glanced at Sehun who was frowning in his seat with his arms crossed. "Who?" The girl asked.

"Luhan hyung! Where is he?" Sehun whined as he turned to his mother to demand for answers. 

Mrs.Oh wiped the water on her hands off in a table cloth before making her way to the table for breakfast. "I told you yesterday, Sehun. Luhan is busy today so he won't be able to come see you."

It was easy to tell that the day did not pass by pleasently for Baby Oh Sehun.

- ♥ - 

Monday morning came at a very slow pace for Sehun. Mrs.Oh had to drag her youngest son out of bed and reached into his closet to find it running low once again. The woman cursed at herself for forgetting to do the laundry over the weekend and left her son to go search for some suitable clothing. Moments later said woman returned with two pieces of clothing in her hands. Clothes that did not color coordinate or was suitable for Sehun at his currently built and age. 

"Mommy, Sehunnie don't wanna wear that." The baby protested once he saw the articles of clothing. 

Mrs.Oh's best advances to the situation was to pull out the same oversized Pororo shirt that Sehun once wore the last time she forgot to do laundry, and some white cottom pants that Sehun used to wear inside his jeans in the winter for extra warmth. The white pants with green and blue polka dots came up to half of Sehun's calves and were a tight snug for his longer and wider legs. 

"Hey, Sehun-ah, it isn't that bad. It even hugs your nicely but your shirt covers it well!" Mrs.Oh tried to encourage her son as the two looked at the full length mirror in the hallway. "Plus, when you wear your boots, it'll over up the exposed parts of your legs too so you don't have to worry!"

Sehun frowned as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was a big kid now, and refused to be dressed in such childish clothing. The frustration was bubbling inside of his stomach, ready to burst until Seyeon walked to the two. 

"You look like a girl, Sehun-ah." She commented and snickered to herself. 

Seyeon stood beside Sehun to look at the mirror, wearing leggings underneath her skirt for school and her blazer sat on her shoulders perfectly, hair in neat pigtails on the side of her head. 

Sehun turned to tug on his mother's arm, "Mommy, Sehunnie wants to change clothes." He whined to his mother.

Mrs.Oh looked at the watch on her wrist and shook her head, declining the reasonable request with a heavy heart, "Sorry, Sehun. We have to leave now. Also, I forgot to do laundry. Mommy will do them tonight and you can wear your regular clothes again, okay? 

The baby boy's frown tugged down deeper, his bottom lip jutting out and eyebrows furrowed in discontentment. "No, now!"

"Luhan's waiting for you, do you want to be late?" Mrs.Oh regretted the words she had used to scare Sehun with as soon as she saw his eye widen and the small boy scrambling around the house to find his socks.

Although she regretted bringing Luhan to get Sehun to comply, she was relief to have him let the topic go and returned to packing her children's lunch. The three stood outside the house as Mrs.oh went over her mental checklist if she closed all the windows, turned off the stove or TV.

"Mommy, Beargyu is dying." The baby informed his mother. 

Mrs.Oh glanced up at the stuffed animal whose arms were falling off with the stuffing sticking out from the side where the stitching seams were torn.

"I'll bring you to go fix him on Saturday, okay?" Mrs.Oh asked as she pat Sehun's head. 

Sehun shook his head violently, "No! Sehunnie wants to go to Luhan's house on Saturday!" The baby argued. 

Mrs.Oh rolled her eyes at Sehun's determination before ushering him and Seyeon to the car. Another empty reminder of Sehun being late to the daycare was enough to get him into the seat and attempting to buckle the seatbelt himself. By the time Mrs.Oh's car stopped at the front of the daycare, Sehun was out of his seat and waiting for his mother to open the car door and help him out.

"Luhannie hyung!" Sehun drawled out his words as he screamed while running towards the pack of kids in the small field.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked up first, a wave of guilt made its way to their stomach as the smiles slipped off their faces. 

"Hi, Sehun-ah," Chanyeol greeted once the baby was next to him.

"Hello, Channie hyung, Baekhyun hyung." Sehun smiled at the two culprits for his peeing incident without knowing. 

The smile on Sehun's face was slowly slipping when he didn't catch sight of Luhan. His eyes scanned the area for the light haired boy only to come up short. The toddler turned towards the rest of the kids huddled over Minseok's new toy car to ask, "Where is Luhannie hyung?" 

Jongdae was the first to answer, "He might not be coming today. He lives near me and I saw his grandparents coming yesterday. I asked Luhan and he said they came from China, so he might just stay home with them today."

After hearing Jongdae's explaination, Sehun didn't try to conceal his disappointment. 

"It's okay, Sehunnie. You can play with us again today." Joonmyun offered as he slung an arm around Yixing who nodded with a welcoming smile.

Shoulders slumping forward, Sehun sighed before making his way into the building. Lonely thoughts floated around his head, thinking of how Luhan must be having fun with his grandparents. Not as much fun as he can have with me, Sehun thought.

Recess came as a blur to Sehun who just followed the flow of the kids outside into the yard, following Joonmyun and Yixing to where the two liked to sit and count the grass blades, feeling the wind through their hair. He plopped down and hugged his knees to his chest. Soft murmurs belonging to Yixing who counted to ten and then started all over due to his lack of knowledge soothed Sehun's emotions. The sad feeling in his chest disappeared as he heard a car door slam followed by the scream of Minseok.

"Luhannie!" The boy screamed as he stood up and waved his arms around to try and gain Luhan's attention.

Sehun's head snapped up at the call of the name he wanted to hear all day, to see Luhan jogging towards the kids from the car. Immediately, Sehun jumped up from his spot and ran towards Luhan with full force, very much intending to knock the elder on his once he reached him.

"Hi, Sehunnie!" Luhan greeted once Sehun stuffed his face into the older's chest, arms winding around Luhan's torso.

Kids soon gathered around Luhan along with Mrs.Shin to greet the three adults that also stepped out from the car. While Luhan was being bombarded with questions from the kids and especially from Sehun about his whereabouts, Mrs.Shin walked over to talk to Mrs.Lu. The two seniors that came along with Luhan and Mrs.Lu turned out to be his grandparents who didn't speak Korean, but were willing to try and communicate nontheless.

Mrs.Shin called the kids inside earlier than usual once the Lu family had mentioned that they brought along treats for the kids. Sehun was the first one to run to the washroom and wash up and back into their usual playroom, sitting by Luhan's side as he cleared the tables littered with papers of Kris' drawings. The rest of the kids and Mrs.Shin were in the washroom, washing their hands and getting ready for snack time as per usual, just earlier. Mrs.Lu and the Wong grandparents help set up napkins and paper plates on the drawing table. 

"Luhannie, what is going on?" Sehun asked as he put the crayons and markers back into their proper spot. 

"You'll see, Sehunne." Was the only answer he got in response. 

Soon kids started to file back into the room, about to get their snacks from the bags before Mrs.Shin stopped them and called them over to sit in front of the drawing table. After having gone through the personal information about the children in her custody while they were at the daycare, Mrs.Shin made sure to check over the medical papers to see none of them would be allergic to any ingredients from the steamed buns brought by the generous Chinese family,

The Wong grandparents stood behind the table with Mrs.Lu on their side. Luhan was situated in front of the bamboo basket which held the warm buns. Sehun had made sure he got front row seat on the other side of the table with the rest of their small friends and Mrs.Shin. 

"This is my grandma and grandpa," Luhan spoke as he indicated to the two elders behind him. "They came from China yesterday, and this is my mother." Luhan gestured to the woman who waved at the kids. "We made a lot of steamed buns yesterday. So I wanted to share them with my friends at the daycare," The small boy smiled shyly as he started to get nervous with the many pairs of eyes watching him closely. "They're called Baozis in China." He finished quickly and held onto his mother's pant leg to cower away from the searching eyes. 

Mrs.Lu then explained the ingredients to the kids and gave a rough explanation of how they were made while everyone eyes the bun she held in her hands. At the end of the short, unplanned presentation the children at Mrs.Shin's daycare clapped their hands like they were taught to. 

"Would anyone like to help hand out the plates and napkins?" Mrs.Lu asked as she eyed the hands in the air. 

Sehun stood up from his seat and waved at the woman enthusiastically as he jumped at the spot.

Jongdae laughed and turned to Minseok who sat beside him, "He's kissing up to his future mommy." 

Minseok's eyebrows furrowed at the supposedly funny joke, "But that's Luhan's mommy. Not Sehun's... Sehun can't have two mommies." The eldest boy of the bunched commented. 

"My older sister got married, and she also calls her husband's mother, mommy," Jongdae replied to the clueless boy with a roll of his eyes, "Of course Sehun's gonna marry Luhan. I already planned it all out. When Sehun finishes school, he'll ask for Luhan's hand in marriage." 

"But Sehun and Luhan are both guys. They can't have babies, why would they get married? They can't get married." Minseok's eyebrows scrunched up as he tried to make sense of the situation.

Jongdae grew frustrated with Minseok's questions doubting his theory and rolled his eyes at the older boy, "Gosh, Minseok. You're old but you're so stupid. Of course they're gonna get married. If you keep doubting them, they won't invite you to their wedding." 

Minseok's lips pulled into a frown at the insult and the thought of not getting invited to a wedding, "Okay, Sehunnie and Luhan will get married." He agreed. 

"You guys are both stupid. Of course they're gonna get married when Sehun gets a job. He can't support both of them if he's jobless," Kyungsoo included as he poked his head between the two. "Do you think money grows on trees? Sehun needs a good paying job or else he won't be able to buy food for Luhan to cook! And the stove, oven, refrigerator, and their washing machines too!" 

Jongdae brought his finger to his chin as he thought about the possibility. "But if Sehun doesn't marry Luhan after high school, won't he run away?" 

Kyungsoo's nostrils flared at the accusation, "No! Why would he if he truly loves Sehun?" 

"I still don't think they're gonna marry each other." Minseok included his thoughts.

Baekhyun spoke up next, "No, why would Sehun ask for Luhan to marry him? It's obviously going to be Luhan who asks." 

"No! Sehun and Luhan will just both fall in love and get married after they rescue each other from the aliens that will attack earth!" Chanyeol piped up. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "That's just stupid. Aliens won't attack earth." 

"Yeah, they will!"

"I think Luhan's gonna reject Sehun, then run back to him when Sehun goes to Jongin in the future. He used to be good friends with him, or even Joonmyun who always gives him whatever he wants." Kyungsoo spoke, "If not, I'll marry Joonmyun. He'll be loaded, I tell you!" 

"No, you will marry Jongin! Sehun and Luhan will marry each other after they get away from the evil aliens!" Chanyeol shouted, "Do not try to sink my ship or I'll sink you myself!" Chanyeol crossed his arms as he glared at Kyungsoo. 

"Shut up, Chanyeol!" The three yelled at the boy who turned from a furious giant to a whimpering puppy in seconds. 

Chanyeol took cover behind Baekhyun who had his arms crossed as he sat on the carpet, "I wanna marry Baekhyun." Chanyeol confessed. 

Jongin sat down to Kyungsoo and joined the circle discussion the five had made. In his lap was a paper plate and one of the steamed buns shown earlier. "What are we all yelling about?" The youngest of the six asked.

All eyes settled on the bun that was emitting the delicious smell. "Where did you get that?" Minseok asked as he pointed to Jongin's lap. 

Jongin pointed to the table where Luhan stood wearing plastic gloves and Sehun on his left, handing out plates to the rest of the kids before they make their way to Luhan down the lineup for a bun. "Over there."

"See? That's how weddings look like. The bride and groom cut the cake and hand them out to guests." Jongdae informed the others. 

The five empty handed kids who sat there bolted to the line up as they ignored Jongdae. 

As Sehun and Luhan who chose to sit at the table with the now empty Bamboo basket and a pile of unused paper plates, Luhan noticed something. 

"Sehun-ah, your is really round." Luhan giggled as he tapped the baby's bum.

Sehun turned bright red at Luhan's words as he tried to tug his shirt down lower to cover up his backside. 

Luhan leaned closer and whispered into Sehun's ear, "Almost like these buns, they look good." He pulled back before falling into a giggling fit at Sehun's 50 shades of red on his face.

Sehun's eyes went wide as he thought about a response, "But," then came the terrible stuttering habits, "But Minseokkie hyung is nicknamed Baozi." 

"Forget Minseok, you're my personal Baozi, okay?" Luhan whispered as he leaned into Sehun once again. 

From afar, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Kyungsoo and Jongin watched in amusement and curiosity, "That's what my sister and her husband did on their wedding day too. They whisper in each other's ears and giggle like that." Jongdae spoke with a hint of smug.

Sehun and Luhan ignored the rest of the kids as they say and enjoyed the food in silent. After Mrs.Lu and the Wong grandparents left, the kids slowly dispersed into their daily routine. Kris and Zitao worked on their art skills, Jongin and Kyungsoo became a family consisting of owner and pet, Joonmyun and Yixing were busy expanding their knowledge in the corner with the bookshelves while Minseok and Jongdae helped Baekhyun and Chanyeol build a tower out of blocks. 

"Hyung, Sehunnie overheard Kyungsoo and Baekhyun talking earlier," Sehun pulled on Luhan's sleeve to get his attention away from trying to stick his straw into a juice box. "What's a marriage and married? They were saying we would do that. Is it a game?" 

Luhan's eyes went wide and a small blush bloomed on his cheeks, "No, Sehun-ah, it's not a game." 

"What is it then?" Sehun insisted. 

Luhan's eyes darted to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who laughed as he threw blocks at the intruders by the names of Minseok and Jongdae. "I'll tell you when you grow up, okay?" 

Sehun's lips pulled down into a frown, "But Sehunnie is grown up!" He argued.

With lower lips jutting out, Sehun's pout was on the highest setting as he tried to make Luhan give into him. Luhan only smiled at the cute expression as he leaned in, held both of Sehun's cheeks with his hands and pressed his lips onto the baby's forehead. 

Jongdae caught on quickly to what the second eldest and youngest were doing and he pointed his finger, sounds of Oohs and Ahhs leaving his mouth. Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned their heads up and saw the two with bright red faces. Luhan tried to tell Jongdae and Minseok to stop laughing. Baekhyun decided that it didn't matter who proposed first as long as they would end up together.


Too much? I'm sorry, this chapter wasn't very fun or did it come out fast >< but I'm going to a wedding soon so I'm all hyped lol 
Good news is, I already have the next chapter half written up so it will come out... as soon as I reach 30 upvotes. LOL

If there is anything you want to happen, please just comment below and I'll see if I can fit it in ^^ A lot have already requested jealous!Luhan