Stepping On Legos (pt.1)

Baby Oh Sehun

Ever since Sehun met Ziyu at Luhan's photoshoot, the baby had refused to stop revolving his topic of communication about him. When Sehun arrived home that evening he had retold the whole adventure he had at the studio; not leaving out any details from how bright the lights are to the mountain of mineral water and fancy make up on the tables. Seyeon said she wanted to go the next time along with her brother but Sehun made the point clear that Luhan was his friend, and not hers; therefore she wasn't allowed to go. "It's in the book of friendship, page 70." Sehun concluded. "You're not his friend so you can't go." 

Seyeon was about to retort with a snort and correct him how there were no such things but their mom had placed dinner on the table so the discussion was over, at least for now.

When Sehun got to the daycare on Monday, the kids had swarmed around him for details after Sehun purposefully let it slip that he had accompanied Luhan to one of his photoshoots. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were shouting their questions at him while Joonmyun and Yixing tried to pull him from out of the circle to ask their questions calmly but Zitao and Kris refused to lose up on the battle of tug oh baby Sehun war so they pulled on his other arm. Jongdae and Minseok watched with amusement as the Baby in the middle yelped for help every few seconds. The fiasco didn't die down until Luhan stepped on scene where the hoard of kids went to him and bombarded the confused kid with inquires of why he didn't take one of them along. 

By the time Sehun and Luhan both walked into the playroom of their daycare after Luhan had to walk Sehun to and back from the washroom, Baekhyun immediately greeted the pair with a warm smile and a large smiley face sticker for each. 

"Hello!" He exclaimed loudly before leaving the pair to welcome Joonmyun who came around the corner to get a tissue.

Sehun looked back at the ecstatic boy and turned back to Luhan who also returned Sehun's questioning look. He looked down at the yellow sticker in his hand and peeked over to see Luhan holding a blue one. 

"Baekyunnie gave out stickers." Sehun commented. 

Luhan agreed before tucking his into his pants pocket. 

"Sehunnie wants to give to Ziyu hyung!" He exclaimed happily which turned Luhan's confused look into one of agitation.

"Luhannie help Sehun wear instead, okay?" He hoped that Sehun would agree, which the baby did, and took the little slip from Sehun's hands.

The elder of the two peeled the sticker off and placed it on Sehun's chest before pressing it in for good measures. 

Sehun smiled as he looked down at his shirt, the smile wasn't facing him and he felt rejected at the thought of that, so Sehun pulled the edges of the sticker up and off his shirt before sticking it back on with the sticker smiling up at him; upside down to everyone else. 

Once Baekhyun had made his round and every kid had a sticker in his hands, Baekhyun stepped onto the table where Jongdae and Minseok were completing a puzzle, gaining everyone's attention on him. 

Baekhyun cleared his throat before speaking, "Everyone! I have given you a sticker. There is another person in this room with the same color as you," he stopped to take in all the eyes looking at him, even Chanyeol's own curious eyes as he looked down at his sticker. "I am hosting a dancing pagent! You will get with your partners and make a dance piece which you will perform in front of all of us and I will pick who moves onto the next level!" 

Whispers spread throughout the crowd of 11 kids, "What if we don't want to play?" Jongdae dared to ask,

Baekhyun's eyes zeroed in on him, "It is not a game! This is a competition!" 

"It's still a game, a competition is still a game." Jongin added much to the displeasure of Baekhyun. 

"Shush, you!" He pointed his finger at Jongin and glared at the boy.

"It's a game,"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too a game, everyone agrees," Jongin concluded as he turned to the side to look at Minseok.

Minseok added on his word of agreement before he took his sticker off the back paper and stuck it on Zitao's cheek, "You look so cute!" 

Jongdae copied the action and stuck it on Kyungsoo, who was next to him then the protests of Jongin came up who also took off his own sticker at stuck it on Kyungsoo's other cheek with the words of "Kyungsoo is mine!"

Kris removed his own sticker before placing it on his sheet of paper that he was going to draw, in the corner acting as a sun to all of his beautiful creations that have yet taken form.

Baekhyun who saw all of his stickers going to waste and not for the purpose they were supposed to grew angry at his friends, "Stop! The stickers aren't for playing with!"

Sehun walked up to the table where Baekhyun was standing on and handed him the sticker with a fuzzy backside, "Hyung, sticker don't stick anymore. Can Sehunnie have a new one?" 

"No!" Baekhyun screamed as he jumped off the table and grabbed the sticker from Sehun's extended hand. 

Sehun frowned at his friend's outburst, "Why not? Sehunnie will play Baekhyun's game." He bargained. 

"It's not a game, you stupid baby!" Baekhyun screamed in Sehun's face as he stomped away. 

Luhan by now had stepped in once he heard the comment about his precious babe, "Baekhyun, apologize to Sehun." He demanded as he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist to prevent him from leaving. 

"You're not the boss of me!" Baekhyun shouted before yanking his wrist away from Luhan and stomped off to the building blocks tower with Chanyeol and Mrs.Shin following close behind his heels. 

Luhan turned back to look at Sehun, who had his head dropped down to look at his shoes. "Hey, you alright? Baekhyun didn't mean that. You're a very smart baby." 

"Ziyu hyung would have gotten him to apologize to me," Sehun commented dryly before walking away from the shocked Luhan. 

Chanyeol rubbed a comforting hand on Baekhyun's back inside their tower after Mrs.Shin had left the two alone. Baekhyun refused to listen to any of her words, Chanyeol had volunteered to cheer his best friend up. 

"It's okay, they just don't want to play your game. We can all play something else together!" Chanyeol suggested.

Baekhyun lifted his face from his arms and locked his tear brimmed red eyes with Chanyeol's gentle ones, "Why don't you go away? I don't want to see you right now. You're a terrible friend! I was hoping everyone could join in and you were supposed to help me by being the first to agree but you didn't!" 

The taller kid looked back at his friend, the accusation of being a terrible friend replaying in his mind, "Baekhyunnie, you never asked me if I wanted to play."

Baekhyun wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, sniffling to clear his nose of the muscus, "What? You don't want to play my games?"

By now Chanyeol had realized he made a mistake by pointing out that fact, "No, what I meant was..." The boy hesitated, "Why don't we try asking what each other wants to play and then settle on something we both like?"

"Fine, you don't have to play my games anymore. I won't play yours either, we're not friends anymore, Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun spoke before he got up and brushed past the tall kid. 

On the other side of the block wall, Luhan stood rooted to his spot where Sehun had belittled him. Ever since Sehun let Ziyu, all he ever talked about was him and every little conversation that Luhan had with the younger had revolved around that devil of a rival of Luhan. The brown haired boy didn't want to diminish the joy in Sehun's eyes whenever he talked about him, so he sat back quietly and tried to bite the mean words back.

"Luhan, what's wrong?" Joonmyun asked as he glanced at the elder.

Looking up, Luhan noticed how his eyes were stinging with the unshed tears, "Nothing, Joonmyun-ah," 

"Ge, who is Ziyu? Sehun keeps talking about him and why he's so great but I've never heard of him." Yixing popped up for behind and tapped Luhan on the shoulder.

The frown on Luhan's face deepened as more kids came up and asked him about the identity of Ziyu, all until Luhan burst.

"I don't know! I don't care! If Sehun likes Ziyu so much then tell him to go be friends with Ziyu! I don't care anymore! I don't want to be Sehun's friend anymore!" Luhan screamed before he stomped off to Mrs.Shin to ask for permission to go to the washroom.


People... took back their upvotes of this story ;A; I'm sorry for not updating recently but I've been sick so I've been behind in school and I needed to catch up with those too ): I lost like 20 upvotes... I take back my thanks to those who unupvoted ): Baby Oh Sehun is not happy with you! I'm going to try and update more often but with shorter chapters so I hope you like that instead of the longer chaps