Twinning

Baby Oh Sehun

Sehun came home that night feeling extremely displeased about his new hairstyle despite the compliments he had received from the lady selling street food by his neighborhood as well as his father and Seyeon's praises. They all fell on deaf ears. "Hair is ugly." Sehun pouted to himself as he sat on the stool before his mother's dresser with a mirror where she had her make up and skin care products lined neatly on the table top in his parents' room. 

"Sehun-ah, come play with me, okay?" Seyeon poked her head into the room and called for her brother with her dolls in her hands. 

Sehun turned his head to his older sister and pondered the throught. "Play dollies?" He asked.

Seyeon nodded her head and waited for Sehun to join her before the two siblings walked back into the living room to continue the tea party that Seyeon had already set up with her dollies and some of Sehun's stuffed animal toys. Sehun would never admit it, but he loved to play with Seyeon's dolls with her, he liked the idea of feeding the animals and taking care of them, as well as drinking out of the little plastic tea cups and pouring water out of the tea pot that sat in the middle of the table. 

With the throught of his dislike of the hairstyle on his head still fresh in mind, Sehun had a half mind to ask his mother to excuse him from going to the daycare but he already knew the answer was no, but it was still worth a try. "Mom, can Sehunnie stay home please?" He asked her the following Monday morning, praying for the best.

"No, Sehun. I'm sorry but mommy has to go to work and dad's already at work. Why don't you like the daycare anymore?" She bent down to help Sehun with his overall strap as well as making eye contact while talking to the little toddler. 

"Sehunnie don't like hair though, hair is ugly." He pouted, hoping to pull at his mother's heartstrings and have things his way until his hair grew back.

Mrs.Oh signed and left to go find Sehun a cap that he could wear until he felt secured enough to take his hat off later, or until he just forgot and it got too hot under the hat when he started playing with the little people friends to keep it on any longer. "Wear this, okay? If you don't want to wear it anymore, remember to put it in your bag or you'll lose it. Got it, Oh Sehun?" 

Sehun nodded his head and pulled his backpack on, no longer bringing his teddy bear to daycare since the toy was now too fragile to be bringing back and forth. Sehun had hoped that his mother would take him to Build-A-Bear to get it repaired but she hasn't done so yet. "Mommy, can we go fix Beargyu soon? I want to bring him with me but he's breaking apart."

Mrs.Oh complied and together, the three drove to Seyeon's school. Sehun held onto one of his mother's hands as the three walked onto school campus. The kids here were giants, Sehun thought. It never failed to amaze him with how many kids there were at one place, the whole field in front of his eyes were filled with kids Seyeon's age and older, everyone dressed in the same school uniform and they were all in groups of friends or pairs just talking and playing. The small toddler wondered if Joonmyun, Minseok and the rest of the kids at daycare would still be playing with him when they all moved to school together, or would they find new friends and leave him alone? The thought scared Sehun so he pushed it aside, besides, they still go to the daycare and they're going to be with him for another long period of time anyways, they were there with him last year, so they might still be there the following year as well, until they were all old enough to attend school together. Surely, Joonmyun wouldn't leave him behind, Sehun smiled, very content with his new found understanding of the age and school system. 

"Sehun? Oh Sehun!" A voice called from behind which caused Baby Oh to turn around to seek out the voice. 

"Hi, Sehunnie! Do you remember us?" Two boys, a year younger than Seyeon came up to the Oh family. 

Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled at Sehun, hoping their little baby still remembered them. "We went to day care with you last year, do you remember us?" Woohyun asked.

"Hello, hyung!" Sehun's wide smile spread farther and farther as he recognized the familiar faces. He came over and wrapped his small arms around the two older boys and they laughed at his failed attempt with the small arms he had, and instead wrapped their own arms around him. "Sehunnie missed hyungs!" 

"We missed you too, Sehun! Do you still go to daycare?" Sunggyu asked. 

Sehun nodded his head and smiled up, his day already all better since he met the two boys that went to his daycare last year but now moved onto school since they got too old and was now age qualified to attend school, just like his sister was. "Mrs.Shin is very nice! Everyone is still there except you two. Oh, and we have four new kids. Sehunnie don't like two of them." He pouted, causing worry to ceased onto the two's faces.

"Why not? Are they bullying you?"

Sehun shook his head. "No, but one of them took Doonmyunnie away, and one of them is very mean to Sehunnie and he thinks he's cuter than Sehun is." 

Woohyun faked a gasp. "No one is cuter than you, Sehun." 

Overjoyed with Woohyun's reply, Sehun's smile only widened even more, destroying the pout he had created onto his face. "Thank you, hyung." 

The reunion was cut short when the school bell rung, signalling the kids that they had to get to the door and get into class. "We have to go, but if anyone bullies you at daycare, just come tell hyungs and we'll take care of it!" Sunggyu promised before he hugged Sehun one last time and grabbed Woohyun's hand before the two ran to catch up with their classmates that have already started to make their way into the school building.

After a kiss goodbye on his mother's cheek, Sehun ran to the play yard's jungle gym where most of the other kids were gathered and yelled for their attention. "Peasants! King Sehunnie has an announcement!" Sehun screamed while cupping his mouth, thinking it would make his projection louder as he stood at the top of the highest slide they had.

The ten kids present gathered around the bottom of the slide, waiting for Sehun to continue. "Sehunnie, come down!" Joonmyun's voice called out, worried that their youngest would lose his balance and injure himself.

"Since when did Sehun know what 'announcement' meant?" Minseok elbowed Jondgae who stood next to him.

Jongdae shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows, he probably saw it in the cartoons he watches."

"Sehunnie saw Woogyu again! They were at Seyeon's school, and they said 'Hi' to Sehun, and they gave Sehunnie hugs!" He smiled brightly as he announced the news after he slid down the slide and onto the pavement with the rest of the kids because of Joonmyun and Kyungsoo's presistent request. "See, Sehunnie told you guys so, they weren't taken by aliens, they just went to school!" 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol blanked out after hearing the news that Woohyun and Sunggyu were still alive, and very much in Korea. Weren't they taken away by aliens? What was going on? "But Sehun, are you sure? I'm sure I saw Woogyu get taken away." Chanyeol asked.

Sehun nodded his head to confirm, "Yes, Sehunnie saw them! They asked if Sehun remembers them!" The baby bounced excitedly, glad to know that his old friends were still alive and on earth, where he could still visit them without having to find himself a spaceship.

The group of boys dispersed indoor after the news had died down and Sehun was following Joonmyun around, determined to get his attention back and take him away from the evil Yixing.

"Doonmyun hyung, why doesn't hyung play with Sehunnie anymore?" Sehun asked shyly as he stared at Joonmyun's clean shoes with his hands behind his back.

Joonmyun looked down at Sehun who was avoiding his eye contact. "Sehun, hyung still likes you. Hyung also wants to play with Yixing, so why don't you play with us from now on?"

Baby Oh didn't like the thought of being the third wheel; he wanted Joonmyun's attention all to himself. He missed the Joonmyun that used to follow him around and just courted him like before, before Yixing came along. Hearing the words of how Joonmyun refused to go back to their good old days agitated Sehun greatly. "Bye." His shy act had dropped and his face blank, Sehun uttered the word without emotion and he spun on his heels to walk away from Joonmyun.

Luhan came running into the room with his clothes disheveled and his hair scatthered all around his head laid in an unkempt array, an appearance that was very un-Luhan like. "Sorry that I'm late!" Luhan bowed to Mrs.Shin who was on her way out to lock up the door before Luhan came running in.

The entrance of this opposite Luhan caused a stir in the kids in the room. "Why is Luhan dressed like that?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo beside him who was too concerned for Luhan's well being than to pay attention to Jongin at the moment.

"Ge, are you okay?" Zitao asked out.

After a couple of heavy pants to get his breath back, Luhan replied, "I'm fine, Zitao. Sorry that I've caused such a stir, everyone." Luhan bowed to show his sincere apology.

Sehun stared at Luhan from outside of the circle that surrounded the pretty boy, wondering why the current Luhan was a contradiction to the Luhan that he was used to seeing, the neat and perfect Luhan that his mother couldn't stop praising to his father over dinner the night she had met him at the café. This Luhan stood in small baggy sweat pants with his socks pulled over one of his pants leg, his shirt was on inside out with the embroiderment of the graphic tee stitching showing. Eyes scanning Luhan's body from top to bottom, Sehun finally noticed something very significant to him; Luhan hasn't washed his face that morning. Stepping closer to the boy and finally standing in the middle of the circle right in front of Luhan, Sehun's hand brushed up to the inner corner of Luhan's eyes and picked off the crusty rheum there. 

"Luhan didn't wash face today." Sehun commented.

Luhan's hands quickly rushed up to rub at his eyes, hoping to remove the traces of the eye sand. "I forgot, I was in such a rush to get here this morning that my mom didn't have time." 

Sehun ignored his explaination as he reached both hands up to straighten out Luhan's hair, the exact same hair do that his was styled after. At closer inspection of Luhan's light brown dyed locks, Sehun noticed how similar they were to his own, the back was short in layers, the front bangs were sweeped to the side, just like his was. Luhan was very pretty up close, Sehun thought. The thought soon turned bitter and Sehun pulled back, taking a step back and was about to retreat from the circle until Baekhyun pushed him back and turned him around so he was standing side by side with Luhan.

"Twins!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted after three seconds of inspected the two.

Both Luhan and Sehun's eyebrows furrowed together, confused with that they were saying. 

"Don't they look alike?! Sehunnie has Luhan's hair now too! Except his is black and Luhan's isn't. He's like the Korean version of Luhan!" Baekhyun advertised as he pointed out the similarities that the two shared.

A quiet buzz resounded throughout the room, even Mrs.Shin who was staring at the two had drew up a mental venn diagram in her mind saw what Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking about. Slowly, nods of heads followed the statement and kids started to look around, hoping they would suddenly find a twin within the group of friends they've been spending eight hours a day with too. 

Sehun turned his head to the side in time to catch Luhan also doing the same. His face was still blank with a hint of confusion at the unfold of events as he stared into Luhan's face which held a small, shy, and very cautious smile. Luhan knew that he wasn't exactly Sehun's favorite person at the daycare, possibly even the least favorite so he wasn't sure on how Sehun would take his new title of being twins with someone he didn't like. He only hoped that Sehun wouldn't start to full on out yell and cry, whining about how ugly Luhan was and that he was nothing like him.

The gears in Sehun's head started to turn. Luhan, he looked like Luhan. The person who has been hating on ever since he met him. The one who Sehun mentally claimed thought he was prettier than himself and the boy who he had just admitted was pretty a few minutes ago. If him and Luhan looked the same enough to be proclaimed as twins by Baekhyun and Chanyeol, that meant he was pretty too, right? Just as pretty as Luhan seemed to other people? After weeks of denying Luhan of friendship and conversations because of a measly fight Sehun put up with himself as he refused to own up to the reality that another kid was just as cute - possibly even cuter - than he was, was started to wear Sehun out. The thought of knowing that the two were on even levels with each other was much more satisfying than telling himself and others who asked about Luhan that he was prettier which frustrated Sehun since he had a small suspicion that they didn't believe him. Even Woohyun at the school earlier faked his gasp, yes, Sehun knew. Woohyun was just always overdramtic and Sunggyu always had the tendency to back him up on whatever the other started, very much like what Chanyeol does to Baekhyun and vice versa.

"Does Sehunnie really look like Luhan?" Sehun asked out at last, after ten seconds of worrying Luhan.

Nods of confirmation occurred around the room, even Kris, the scary looking kid that had frightened Sehun when the two first met smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Slowly, the thought sunk into Sehun's head that Luhan didn't have anything over him, not in looks at least, maybe just in experience with modeling; something Sehun suddenly had an interest in, but nothing else. No longer clouded over with the thought of having to belittle Luhan in fear that he would surpass himself in mind, Sehun felt much lighter than he thought he would feel. He didn't even know he was having to constantly remind himself that Luhan was a bad kid to keep him from falling for Luhan's friendliness and good natured personality. 

"No, no, Sehun is much prettier than I am." Luhan denied, hoping to please the kid by putting himself below Sehun.

Voices started to overlap each other as they tried to reason with Luhan about the similiarity of the two until Sehun spoke up. "Hyung is pretty too. Luhannie hyung and Sehunnie are twins. Twins look alike." 

Jaws dropped throughout the room. "What?" Luhan squeaked out, surprised to hear such word of respect and brotherhood leave Sehun's mouth when being spoken to. "Did you just call me 'hyung'?" Luhan's eyes watered slightly, overwhelmed with happiness that he has gotten such a title, althought it was a common word used by Sehun as he addressed his other older friends, but never had Luhan heard it directed towards himself before.

Sehun nodded, smiling as he grabbed Luhan's hand. "Luhan hyung," He repeated and squeezed Luhan's hand. "Sehunnie and Luhannie hyung are both cute!" His smile had extended, causing his eyes to form those cute cresents Luhan loved so much.


EXO IS COMING BACK. OH MY GOODNESS, I THOUGHT THIS DAY WAS NEVER GOING TO COME ;A;
To celebrate, I've made Sehun stop being a meanie towards Luhan. LET THE HUNHAN FLUFF BEGIN~