Trailing of the Deer

Baby Oh Sehun

Luhan learned that Sehun was the clingy type extremely fast. Since after the morning's event, Sehun hasn't left his side ever since. Even after the kids had started to leave one by one to return to their own thing, Sehun stayed, same grin still plastered on his face. "Hyung, let's go play house!" Sehun tugged on Luhan's arm in hope. Being the one who couldn't reject the pupppy dog eyes that Sehun emitted it, Luhan agreed.

Sehun led Luhan to the bean bag chair in the middle of the room and forced him to sit down. "Sehun, what are you doing?" Luhan questioned.

"Luhannie can't go visit Kyungie's house like that. Sehunnie's parents always get dressed and brush their hair and change into nice clothes before Sehunnie and Seyeon and them go over to their friends' house, so we must do the same, hyung!" Sehun explained as his fingers worked on fixing Luhan's hair once more. 

His fingers reached down to the edge of Luhan's shirt and attempted to pull the shirt over his head before Luhan let out a surprised shriek that made Sehun pull back. "Sehun-ah, what are you doing? I can't take my shirt off!" Luhan whispered, hoping Baekhyun and Chanyeol weren't paying attention to them.

Sehun crossed his arms over his chest, his bottom lip jutted out and the corners of his mouth was pulled down into a deep frown. The large inhale and exhale of breath caused Sehun's nostril to flare out. "Why not? Shirt not on right!" Sehun demanded. "Hyung doesn't want to play with Sehunnie anymore? Hyung being mean now?" Sehun accusted Luhan which caused the boy's eyes to bug out.

"No, no, no, Sehun-ah. Hyung will take shirt off, okay?" Luhan offered as he grabbed onto Sehun to stop him from leaving. 

Five minutes later and after Luhan had to rush back from the washroom after changing his shirt the right way out again before he pair found themshelves standing outside of a red plastic door of a play house big enough for little toddlers. On the door had a poorly written sheet of "Kyungsoo and Jongin's house" in black crayons tapped to the door. The writing seemed to belong to Jongin since Luhan had seen Kyungsoo's writing before, and it was better than that. Sehun grabbed onto Luhan's left arm and hooked it through his own right arm and plastered a huge smile on his face. The house had no roof therefore Sehun and Luhan could see Kyungsoo 's head over the wall of the house but the two decided to knock to keep the act up anyways. 

"Hello!" Kyungsoo greeted while wearing an apron at the door. "We weren't expecting you!" 

The additional two kids became as comfortable as the small space allowed them to in the small playhouse which had a kitchen attached to one of the wall pieces of plastic and fake food on plastic plates as well as a plastic sunny side up egg being cooked over imaginary fire on the stove. Jongin was sitting on the window ledge of the house while staring at Luhan and Sehun without uttering a single sound since the two had arrived at the house. 

"Dongin, why aren't you talking?" Sehun asked as he pretended to eat his egg with Luhan pretending to seeing him making a mess around his mouth and reached over to wipe it off with a tissue given to him by Kyungsoo. 

Jongin turned his head to Kyungsoo, waiting for him to speak up instead. "Jongin is pretending to be a doggie, Sehunnie. His name is Kai." Kyungsoo explained as he reached over and attempted to lift Jongin off the ledge and bring him down by securing a hold under both of Jongin's armpits. "Come on, Kai, let's get off the table now. We have guests over." He cooed.

After the four kids pretended that  they had a nice dinner, Sehun and Luhan stood outside the door once again with their arms linked together and bowed. "Thank you for the nice meal!" Luhan chimed in with a bright smile that Kyungsoo returned.

Sehun and Luhan dropped the couple act from playing house when Mrs.Shin called them all outside. Holding the box of sidewalk chalk, Sehun and Luhan walked out side by side. 

"Sehun-ah, let's draw over here!" Luhan waved the smaller boy over to the pavement beside the seesaw which Minseok and Jongdae were getting on once again. 

The two twins were now side by side and drawing with the short comments from one another about their drawings in the air. Minseok and Jongdae's laughter could be heard as Minseok talked about his lunch menu for the day and Jongdae admirring the way Minseok's smile looked. A large shadow fell over Sehun's drawings and caused him to look up. When Luhan looked over to see the sun gone from Sehun's drawing, he immeidately looked up and scooted closer to protect the younger if any harm were to come near.

"Can we draw?" Zitao asked as he smiled down at Sehun who nodded numbly.

Zitao's chuckle rang out into the air as he grabbed onto Kris' arm and pulled him down onto the pavement ground in front of Sehun and Luhan. "Ge, grab me a red chalk." He told the older who got up to fetch the chalk without hesitation.

After a short silence of drawing, Luhan started the conversation with Sehun again about tips on how to draw perfect circles in exchange that Sehun give him the only good blue chalk that he has been holding onto ever since the two started drawing.

"But this is the only chalk long enough left." Sehun spoke and he tightened his grip on the said chalk.

"Sehun-ah, I need to color my sea!" Luhan pointed down to his own drawing of a small ship sailing on the squiggle that represented the sea under the ship with the "SL" on the body.

Sehun's eyes brightened at the opportunity. "Can Sehunnie color it?" He asked Luhan as he moved closer, chalk in hand already touching the pavement as he waited for permission.

Luhan nodded his head, glad that Sehun is now no longer cold towards him. With the chalk in between his fist, Sehun started to grind it down against the rough cement ground harshly, damaging the chalk worse than it could handle until the long piece broke into two.

"It broke." Sehun commented when he opened his palm to show Luhan.

Luhan's eyes budged out when he saw Sehun walking back to the box of chalks meant to be shared and tossed the broken pieces back into the container as he rummaged around for a new piece of chalk. The model stood up and ran over to his friend.

"Sehun-ah, you're the one breaking all the chalk! You aren't suppose to grip it so hard and push it down against the floor!" Luhan shrieked, shocked to find the culprit of the broken chalk to be his own little bundle of joy. "You're suppose to just draw with it lightly." 

"But chalk no show colors if Sehun don't press hard..." The toddler mumbled out.

Luhan grabbed onto Sehun's hand which held a piece of a darker shade of blue chalk and the two walked back. "Here, I'll teach you to color, okay? So you don't break any more chalk." 

"Ge, I'm thirsty. Can you get me my water bottle? It's by the swings." Zitao said without looking up from his drawing of a panda and Kris got up as soon as ZItao finished his sentence.

"Tao-ah, why don't you get it yourself?" Luhan asked as he watched over Sehun coloring by using his method of hjolding the chalk like a large pencil and going in more lighter until the colors showed up.

Zitao looked up as he was being spoken to. "Because Kris listens to Tao." 

Kris returned and he held the Kung Fu panda bottle to Zitao who took it after a word of thanks.

"Kris hyung, can you get me water too?" Sehun tried, looking up at the elder with hopeful eyes.

"No, get it yourself." Kris said as he sat back down next to Zitao. 

A pout appeared on Sehun's face and Luhan volunteered to go get it for him. "Thanks, hyung! It's inside though!" Sehun shouted after Luhan who was already heading indoor to get the bottle.

"Kris, go find a ball, I don't want to sit on my anymore." Tao commanded and Kris followed through without a word.

The two kids left looked up at the same time, their eyes met and a smirk made it's way onto their lips.

Luhan and Kris came back at the same time and Tao took the soft football from Kris and set it to his right as Kris sat back to his left; looking confused as to why Zitao wasn't using the ball as a cushion for his . Luhan kneeled down beside Sehun and wiped his hands on his pants to get them clean before he popped open the lid to Sehun's Power Rangers water bottle. 

"Here, Sehun-ah. Drink." He held the tip to Sehun's mouth and tilted the bottle downwards so Sehun could the liquid out of the bottle without even having to lift a finger himself.

Despite not being thirsty, Sehun took a sip anyways and thanked Luhan for his trouble afterwards. The four of them continued to draw until Mrs.Shin told them it was time to go inside. Sehun stood up and Luhan and Kris were already gathering the pieces of chalk around them into the container and Kris brought the plastic box back inside. 

"Move, guys! Sehun needs to wash his hands!" Luhan yelled as he ran into the washroom ahead of Sehun.

Shouts of protest and teasing words at Luhan from Chanyeol and Baekhyun about him being Sehun's servant filled the washroom before Sehun entered and walked straight to the sink that Luhan had reserved for him. Life was great now that he's friends with Luhan, Sehun thought.

Snack time happened like before with Luhan getting fed by Sehun's Chocopies and Luhan trying to get the toddler to eat cut up fruits and veggies and many protests.

"No!" Sehun yelled when Luhan used the airplane trick on Sehun which mesmerized him long enough for Luhan to stuff a piece of watermelon into his mouth.

Sehun stood up and left his spot as he ran into Minseok's lap from across the table and sat there in the protection of Minseok's arms. "Minnie, feed Sehunnie!" Sehun opened his mouth, waiting for Minseok to place his piece from his bag of chips in there.

Jongdae's whines could be heard when Minseok complied to Sehun's wishes and fed him a piece of chip. "How come you never give me any?" Complained Jongdae.

"You're not as cute as Sehunnie is." Minseok said before he stuck his tongue out at a sulking Jongdae.

Snack time was over after Minseok kept feeding Sehun and made him promise to bring him a Chocopie tomorrow and not give it to Luhan instead as he told Sehun how great of a hyung he was being by feeding Sehun chips while Luhan tricked him into eating fruits. Sehun thought the argument was pretty realistic and had pinky promised Minseok that he would bring him a Chocopie the next day.

"Hyung, what is Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing?" Sehun asked Luhan as he stood by the older's bag while he put his lunch box back in there. 

Luhan looked over to the direction Sehun was pointed and saw Baekhyun standing beside a confused looking Chanyeol with his hands on his hips and legs moving in small movements to move from the left to the right before turning back to look at Chanyeol.

The two walked over to Baekhyun and heard a glimpse of what he was saying, "Got it? From the top!"

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked Baekhyun as he got into the same position he was before.

"I'm teaching Channie this great dance I saw on TV last night! It had girls dancing to a song and they looked really cute! Do you want to see?" Baekhyun's voice was dripping with excitement as he bounched up and down on his heels.

Soon the four kids got into a line formation and Baekhyun stood in front of them as he mimicked Girls' Generation's dance to Gee and even sang some of the parts that he had memoriezed. 

A lot of hand movements and leg movements and stepping on toes later, Sehun's small legs gave out as he fell onto the floor, exhausted with Luhan and Chanyeol following behind. "Can't... Sehun can't take it anymore!" He cried out before falling limp beside Luhan.

"Sehunnie! You were doing so good! Get up and let's try again! You almost got it!" Baekhyun tried to motivate the body whose only  signs of being alive was Sehun's small chest heaving up and down as he tried to get air into his lungs.

"No, Baek. Let him rest." Chanyeol spoke out as he was the first one back on his knees. "I'll try with you again."

Happy with the will power of his best friend, Baekhyun moved over and helped Chanyeol back on his jello legs. "Let's try a new song!"

Baekhyun got back into position but with his left arm extended, he brought the right one over his head and stretched it out like his left wa , "Trouble, trouble, trouble!" He sang loudly and danced to the song from his memory.

Once Chanyeol saw the arm movements and Baekhyun's hips moving again, he collasped back down with his two friends on the floor. A moan of protest left Chanyeol's lips when Baekhyun tried to lift him off the floor and into position again.


Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I was supposed to. This is a little short and kind of filler on how Hunhan's going to be around reach other now. Bratty Zitao too~ I got more ideas but they have to wait until Hunhan gets a liittle more famiiliar with each other , otherwise it'll be a little strange for them to be sudden BFs BFFs.