BONUS: Happy Birthday, Deer Hyung

Baby Oh Sehun

dang it, late for luhan's birthday too. I apologize TOT


"Okay, so tomorrow you have to you have to be at my house by 10 A.M exact, got it, Sehunnie?" Luhan beamed at the baby in front of him. The four year old sat on Luhan's bed on April 19th, in his room with his sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. The overall trend was so for three year olds, Sehun had delcared the day following his birthday. "I'm going to take you out to the most amazing thing ever; Dim Sum!" Luhan bounced in his spot happiness b, and mouth watering at the thought of taking his favorite kid out to try his favorite dishes. 

"Where is Dim Sum?" Sehun tilted his head to the side and mouth agaped as the foriegn word rolled off his tongue. 

Luhan laughed, "It's not a place, Sehun. It's a sort of like... Lunch... For Chinese people. But everyone can eat it too." Luhan struggled to explain, he himself had never really thought of the literal explaination of Dim Sum before. "It's like.. When we eat these delicious food in these bamboo baskets and there's a lot to choose from, and it's all really good! They're Chinese food." Luhan smiled, taking Sehun's hand in his. 

"Okay, Sehunnie likes food!" Sehun held onto Luhan's hand, "But wait, Sehunnie doesn't have money... Sehunnie can't buy the food for hyung." The younger pouted at the thought as he tried to mentally count the times his mother had added to his piggy bank at home with loose change from her purse that she didn't want. "Sehunnie will ask mommy for money, and also break the Golden Pig that mommy puts money inside for Sehun." He nodded, confirming his actions to himself.

Luhan smiled at the kind thoughts, "It's okay, Sehun. My parents said they're going to take me since it's my birthday and they asked if I wanted to bring my friends from the day care along."

Sehun's eyebrow arched up, "Why is it only Sehun going with Luhan?"

Luhan blushed as he diverted his eyes away from the other's, "Because I sort of forgot to mention it to everyone else during the week and now it's too late to ask, so I'm only going to invite you." He looked back into Sehun's eyes, "Please don't tell anyone though, Sehunnie. They'll think I don't like them."

Sehun smiled, "Okay, just mama and papa Lu, Hannie, and Sehunnie!" 

- ♥ - 

The first thing that Sehun did once he got home was to pick out an outfit for the lunch he was going to have with his best friend and his friend's parents tomorrow. Sehun had realized that he forgot to ask if he should be dressed formally, or not. He figured Luhan would have let him know if it was a fancy restaurant. Picking out the white polo shirt and his favorite pair of dark jeans, sehun laid them nicely on his bed as well as a pair of fresh socks. He was going to break out the new Nikes shoes his parents gifted him for his birthday tomorrow. Once he heard his mom greet his dad a welcome back from work, Sehun rushed down the stairs to meet his dad half way.

"Hi, Sehunnie. How was your day?" Mr. Oh smiled and patted his son's head.

"Dad, can Sehun go to Luhan's party tomorrow? He's taking Sehun out to lunch with his parents. And only Sehun because Sehun is special," He grinned at his father, who already knew that a No to the request wouldn't be accepted by the youngest.

Mr. Oh smiled, "Sure, Sehun. I'm going to go shower now and you can tell me about your plans tomorrow at the dinner table, okay?"

Sehun left his dad alone after nodding. He continued the rest of his trip down to the kitchen where his mother was tasting the soup on the stove top. Sehun peeked at the woman before sneaking towards the piggy bank left beside the coat rack by the door. "Mommy, Sehunnie has to kill Goldy, okay?" Sehun got into position and held the pig over his head.

"Yah! Oh Sehun, put that down!" Mrs. Oh commanded when what her son said had resigstered into her head, "What do you think you're going?" 

"I have to buy Luhan a present for his birthday!" The baby had exclaimed as he hung the plastic piggy bank over his head, later throwing it down only to be disappointed that it didn't break into pieces like he had seen in movies.

Sehun pouted at his mother until the woman had unscrewed the back and shook the change out into Sehun's awaiting palm. "We already got you a present you wanted to give Luhan, why do you want to bring money with you?" Mrs. Oh has asked. 

"Because Luhan said he's going to take Sehunnie to Dim Sum, and Sehun wants to pay." 

Not wanting to disappoint her baby, Mrs. Oh left out the detail that the Lu parents had every intention of paying and specifically told Mrs. Oh not to worry about the fees. "Sure, Sehun. Or maybe you can just buy Luhan a card with that money instead? I can drive you to pick out birthday cards after dinner if you want." She offered. 

Sehun had picked out a card with Bambi on it, insisting that it looked too much like Luhan to pass up on. "Mommy, can Sehunnie get Luhan a chocolate bar? Luhan really likes that kind," The baby pointed towards a stack of chocolate bars of a variety of brands lined up beside one another on the self. 

"Sure, but be quick. It's getting late and you still haven't taken your bath yet."

- ♥ - 

The following morning Sehun took extra care to make himself look presentable. He cleaned the corners of his eyes twice more than usual and brushed his teeth a minute longer to ensure that there were no more traces of his morning breath. His outfit was on and there were no wrinkles in sight. Sehun grabbed his backpack off the ground and headed down to the breakfast table. "Sehun's ready!" he called out.

"Sehun, come eat something so you won't be too hungry." Mrs. Oh called with a wave of her hand.

With great reluctant, Sehun sat down on the table as he mother set a bowl of rice in front of him."Sehun don't want to eat." The kid pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Mrs. Oh sighed, "Sehun, it's your first time going to Dim Sum, what if you don't like any of the food on the menu?"

"Sehun will like the food, because Luhan likes them and Luhan's always right." 

A hopeless case was what Oh Sehun was.

The Oh parents and Seyeon dropped Sehun off at the Lu residence before heading off to the mall to get Seyeon some new clothes. Sehun would have usually wanted to come and get new stuff for himself, but today was a day he was willing to pass that up. Exactly 10 A.M, Luhan opened the door to his favorite kid.

"Hi, Sehunnie. You're on time!" Luhan gave the kid a brief hug before closing the door and leading Sehun inside his home.

After greeting Luhan's parents, his first time meeting Mr. Lu, he was very happy with the compliments they had given him on how good of a boy he was, and the cute face he had. The two adults left the kids as they returned to finish up getting ready to leave. "Sehun, my dad said he's been wanting to meet you for a while." Luhan told Sehun.

"He has?"

Luhan nodded, "Yeah, and I think he really likes you."

Sehun was extremely happy, he liked Mr. Lu too.

The Dim Sum restaurant they the Lu family took Sehun to had been a restaurant that he passed by a few times with his parents in the car, and Sehun had always wondered what the hype of the Chinese restaurant which always having people surround the parking lot looking for a spot was all about. 

"Lu family, I booked a table here beforehand yesterday." Mr. Lu told the nice lady who had gave them bright smiles when they came in.

Soon Sehun was seated on a plush chair around a round table, Luhan on his left, and Mr. Lu on his right. Mrs. Lu was filing out a sheet of paper as she asked her husband and Luhan what he wanted while Sehun's eyes wandered around the area. It was so pretty in here, he thought. The red lanturn lamps hung around and a large phoenix wall art at the far wall of the room. People were bustling around with waitors and waitresses carrying trays with steaming, round bamboo baskets as they maneuvered around the tables.

"Sehun, would you like some tea?" Mr. Lu offered as he held the tea pot in one hand.

Confused, the baby agreed, "Yes, please." His parents had never let him drink tea before, telling him that it was too hot and he probably wouldn't like it either. Sehun never objected because the scent waffting off of them weren't appealing to the kid anyways.

Once the food was placed down on the table, and the waitress had taken off the lid of their baskets, Sehun almost cringed back in fear that the steam with burn him. Luhan caughed the action and chuckled at the baby, causing Sehun's cheeks to flame up. "Eat lots, Sehunnie." Mrs. Lu chimed in as she took a shumai off the basket and placed it in Sehun's bowl. 

The baby picked up his own chopsticks and held it up and sniffed it, Sehun removed it from his face when he could feel the steam hitting him in the face. "Wait, hold on. It's really hot inside, I'll cut it up in pieces for you if you want, Sehun?" Mr. Lu offered after he took the scissors from the waitress. Sehun agreed.

Luhan reached over and picked up a piece off Sehun's bowl, blew on it and held it in front of Sehun's mouth for him, "Open up, Sehun-ah, I can't wait for you to try your first bite!" 

Sehun opened his mouth and willingly accepted the food. He chewed, tasted it, and finally swallowed. "So, how was it?" Mrs. Oh asked.

A wide smile broke out over Sehun's face as he held up both thumbs, "So good! Thank you for taking me here!" Sehun cheered as he used his own chopsticks to continue eating. Sehun was able to try many new Chinese Dim Sum dishes that day and he took out a camera from his bag and even got Mr. Lu to take a picture of him and Luhan feeding each other, claiming it to be for memories. 

By the time Luhan and his family had returned home with Sehun, after picking up bubble tea because it was Luhan's bitthday, therefore he could get whatever he wanted, and Sehun got a whole drink to himself too. "This is realy good," Sehun commented, happily sipping away. 

"Luhannie, do you want to open presents?" Sehun asked once they sat on the couch in the living room. "Sehun hopes you'll like it."

Mr. Lu came by beside Luhan's side and handed him the present, "Open it, Han. Sehun probably wants to see your reaction before he has to leave." 

So Luhan listened and accepted the present, gave Sehun a tight hug as he whispered thanks in the kid's ear before pulling back. Luhan reached into the bag and the first thing his hand touched was a card. 

"Dear Luhan,

Mommy is helping Sehun write this. Sehun hopes Luhan can read it. Mommy said that Sehun's writing is getting better, but it's still really messy, and Sehun is sorry for that. Please try to understand Sehun's feelings. 

Luhannie, Sehunnie hopes you'll grow tall, big, and handsome and you'll always want to be friends with Sehun. Sehun really likes being your friend. 

Love, your bestest friend in the whole wide world, Oh Sehun."

Next was a milk chocolate Hersey bar, which Luhan immedately tore apart and broke off a piece, and gave it to Sehun, then his father and mother. Finally, Luhan reached inside the bag and pulled out a box. Similiar to the one that he had gotten Sehun. Luhan's palm started to sweat, heart beating faster with excitment building up as he opened it. Inside sat two rings. 

"One is for you, and the other is for your best friend, Luhan." Sehun spoke up from beside him, eyes watching Luhan's face for his reaction.

"One is for me, and the other is for you. You're my best friend, Sehun." Luhan's eyes teared up as he plucked the rings from their place and picked Sehun's hand up before sliding it onto his left hand's ring finger. 


shamlessly marrying hunhan to one another. By now, I think you guys have figured out that I don't like to edit my chapters before I post them. I just feel if I do, it'll take even longer to come out and I hope you guys can forgive me for being sloppy. I'll return and edit this when I have time. Especially for these two chapters since I don't want them to be any later than they already are.