Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Baby Oh Sehun

"Will hyung really become a pretty star? Like the ones in the books that mama reads to Sehun before bed?" Sehun asked as he sat down beside the pinned down Luhan and held his right hand in both of his small ones.

Recent events of Luhan being tackled by Baekhyun and Chanyeol had gotten the attention of Jondgae and Minseok who sat nearby and had ditched their building blocks to go see what the commotion was all about. As they got closer, Luhan struggled against Baekhyun's will to get his back off the floor but the younger boy held him down firmly and motioned for his best friend to grab Luhan's free arms. 

"Hyung, you're dead. The dead can't resist like you are right now." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he sat down on Luhan's stomach with both legs gripping firmly onto Luhan's mid section.

A groan surfaced from Luhan's lips, "Maybe it's because I'm not dead, Baekhyun." He snapped at the younger. 

"Baekhyun! Honey, you need to get off of Luhan." Mrs. Shin called from her desk.

Baekhyun smiled down at Luhan before he slapped his palm over the Chinese model's mouth to keep him quiet, "We're just playing, Mrs. Shin!" 

Once the woman glanced at them one last time to see Baekhyun turn his head back to wave at her, she dismissed the kids and turned back to Kris's mother, leaving the kids to play until another outburst came from Luhan. Or at least until Sehun would waddle up to her desk and report Baekhyun's actions if they were hurting the second oldest of the bunch.

"Seriously, Baek. Get off of me." Luhan glared at the younger on top of him, trying to shield his eyes from the bright beam emitting from Baekhyun's eyes.

Ziyu's eyes lit up in amusment from the sidelines as he placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder, "Sehunnie, you said you had to go to the bean pillow and lay down, right? I can come with you since Luhan hyung is busy." He offered. 

As soon as Luhan heard the words spilling from Ziyu's mouth, his attempts of fending off Baekhyun stopped and he turned his head to Sehun, hand grabbing onto the youngest and held as firmly as possible, "Sehun-ah, no." He pleaded. 

Sehun's eyes widened at the offer, never had anyone other than Luhan or Joonmyun cuddle with him at the pillow before. Joonmyun used to sit beside him and turn the pages of a book for Sehun to see while he drank his milk. But ever since Luhan came, the elder would cuddle Sehun as he told stories to the youngest of either his adventures at his modeling job or a cartoon episode he saw on TV the other day.

"No, thank you," Sehun declined. "Luhannie hyung still has to continue the story from last time. Sehunnie wants to hear the rest of it."

From his position on the floor, Luhan looked over and sent Sehun his loving gaze, which the baby returned with a shy smile. "That's my baby," Luhan mumbled to himself. 

"I insist, hyung has really good stories too. Have you heard of the one where the wolf eats the silly girl who walked into his forest?"

Intrigued by the unfamiliar plot line, Sehun tilted his head, waiting for Ziyu to continue. 

Ziyu walked over to the pillow, laid down and resting his head on his arm that supported his body up. He patted the spot next to him, "Sehun-ah, come here. I'll tell you more. Better than whatever Luhan has to offer you." He smiled brilliantly at the youngest. 

Sehun crawled over to Ziyu and sat down on the mat, "Really, hyung? Luhannie tells really good stories."

Upon on seeing the sight of Sehun being captivated by the false promises of his arch enemy, Luhan grew angry and reached HS arms up, placed them on Baekhyun's shoulder and pushed the younger off him. 

"Sehun-ah, wait for hyung!"

Luhan ran over onceh he was free from Baekhyun's grasp, and yanked Sehun backwards into his lap before clutching onto the baby, "No, Sehunnie. Don't listen to the big bad wolf." He shot a glare at Ziyu who squinted his eyes at Luhan, annoyed at the other's bahavior. 

"Sehunnie, the big bad wolf is always the one telling people to be cautious of others and to only trust him. Luhan's the bad wolf." 

Sehun's eyebrows creased, confused with the path the conversation was steering towards, "But wolves are good. Sehunnie and Luhan saw wolves at the zoo! They were really pretty and didn't attack us." 

The annoyance on Ziyu's face was replaced with utter awe by the innocent words leaving Sehun's mouth. "No, I mean..." 

"Sehunnie, hyung will cuddle Sehun, okay? Lay with hyung." Luhan cooed, hoping to win Sehun over with his best smile. 

Ziyu scoffed, annoyance once again full bloomed, "Hyung has better stories, so lay with hyung. I'm also warmer than Luhan. I radiate more body heat. It'll keep you warmer than if you were laying with Luhan." To prove his point, Ziyu reached over and placed a warm palm over Sehun's. "You don't want to be cold while you lay with Hannie, do you? What if you get sick? And can't come to the daycare anymore?

"No," Sehun muttered, "But Luhannie is very warm, and he's very soft. And Sehunnie really likes cuddling with him!" 

A smug smile formed on Luhan's face a he held Sehun tighter, "See? He likes me just fine. So why don't you go play over there," Luhan pointed towards the confused Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "And leave us alone?" 

"Ziyu hyung can also listen to storytime with us, Luhannie!" Sehun clapped at the thought. He broke free from Luhan's hug and ran towards his backpack, pulling out the milk bottle and sat backdown between the two older kids, "Lay down with Sehunnie! Sehunnie wants to hear a happy story!

Reluctantly, the two kids laid down on either side of the youngest, "What story would you like, Sehun?" Ziyu asked as he moved closer.

Seeing the slight movement from Ziyu had Luhan throw his arm around Sehun's waist and hold the kid, a little tighter than he would usually. Ziyu, not being one to lose, also swung his leg around Sehun and clutched onto the baby. 

"Sehunnie wants to know the end of the one Luhannie told last time!"


I am so sorry! This was boring but I sort of don't know what to do with Ziyu anymore OTL if you gvuys have any suggestions, tell me~ This chapter sort of shows how possessive and lovable Sehunnie is :3 I'll try to update before april OTL