Sweet Dreams, Sehun-ah

Baby Oh Sehun

After the heartfelt reconnection of the two little kids, Mrs.Shin ushered them to gather their blankets and pillows and head off to catch as much nap time as possible before the rest of the kids woke up and it became too loud. Sehun bent down to grab his blanket and pillow, as well as the teddy bear that was falling apart before walking over to where Luhan was getting his stuff.

"Luhan, this is Beargyu, he's my favorite toy." Sehun held the stuffed brown bear up to eye level. 

The Chinese kid looked at the worn out bear and smiled, "It's a very nice bear, Sehun." He pulled the bear down to expose Sehun's grinning face. "Why is it ripped?" 

Sehun's gaze fell onto the bear in his hands before answering, "Beargyu was given to Sehun when Sehun was really young. Beargyu's getting old, so he's ripping." The sad look on Sehun's face cleared to be replaced with a content smile, "But mommy said she'll take Sehunnie to get Beargyu fixed soon!" The boy declared.

Dodging the limbs of their friends sprawled out on the mat, the two kids picked a spot between Baekhyun and Chanyeol and the wall to sleep on. Setting down their blankets and pillow aside one another, Sehun let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes, hoping to stay awake longer to talk to Luhan like they usually would before going to sleep. 

"Luhan, are you going to leave again?" 

The asked boy turned to see his younger friend who was already snuggled in the blanket and looked up at him with droopy eyes. "No, Sehun. I won't. If I do, I'll wake you next time, okay? I'm sorry for leaving you like that." 

Sehun nodded his head, agreeing to Luhan's promise. "Okay, Hannie." 

The two lay down, side by side before Sehun turned to Luhan, "Hyung, can I hold your hand?" Sehun asked meekly. 

Luhan arched an eyebrow at Sehun's awkward request but offered his left hand anyways, "Why?"

"So Sehun knows when Lulu leave. Sehunnie really didn't like waking up without Luhan." 

A soft smile graced Luhan's lips, "Okay, Sehun. Sweet dreams." 

Their hands clasped together and Sehun held on tight, his eyelids drooping down. "Sweet dreams, hyung." The voice getting softer and softer with each word before it became inaudible. As Sehun felt the grip on his hand getting looser and looser with sleep overwhelming his senses, he slipped his hand out of Luhan's and scooted closer to the elder, arm wrapping around Luhan's mid section and snuggled closer, cuddling the other. Luhan looked down at Sehun, surprised to see the younger hug him in his sleep but was contented nontheless, his own eyes getting too heavy to keep open.

Among the sleeping mass of kids, a pair of eyes opened and looked around at his surroundings. Sleep was still clouding his mind but he willed himself to a minute of keeping his eyes open and going over the plan he had created earlier in his head to keep his mind alert. Slowly, the boy sat up and saw Mrs.Shin sleeping peacefully on the rocking chair where she'd read them stories with a book in her lap.

Turning to his side, his hand reached out and grasped onto the shoulder of the kid, "Yah, Channie, wake up." Baekhyun whispered into the ear of his tall best friend as he shook the kid awake.

"What is it, Baekhyun? I don't have to go pee, just go by yourself." Chanyeol mumbled out as he turned away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sat up straighter and shook Chanyeol again, "Wake up if you still want to go on with the plan. Everyone's still asleep!" The boy growled in the kid's ear. 

"No, Baekhyun. Kyungsoo already took me to go pee before, I don't have to pee anymore."

Baekhyun's eyebrow furrowed together, confused on what his friend was going on about. "What are you talking about, Park Chanyeol? I don't have to pee!" 

Chanyeol his back and mumbled out in questioning, "What do you want. Baekhyun?" As he rubbed his eyes to break the sand that was holding them shut. 

"It's dawn, time to strike." Baekhyun spoke once he deemed Chanyeol was conscious enough to understand his words.

The trouble seeking duo creeped out of their blankets, Baekhyun's hawk eyes scanning the room for any sort of movement hinting at another body waking up from their slumber, seeing none, the boy called Chanyeol to stand up. The two tried their best to keep the noise level low of their tip toeing towards the drawing table that had Kris and Zitao's drawings and plenty of white paper and scattered crayons to a minimun. The sun was shining in from the window right onto the plastic kung fu panda water bottle left on the table. Baekhyun picked up Zitao's water bottle and flipped the cap open, taking a long sip of the warm water.

"Is it good?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head and wiped the back of his mouth with his arm, "Yup, just perfect."

Chanyeol grinned, grabbing the water bottle from Baekhyun's hand to test out the temperature of the water himself. 

"Stop, what if we run out of water?" Baekhyun scolded the boy.

The pair slowly creeped up to their target, surprised to see Sehun cuddled together with Luhan, the both of them sleeping peacefully. A slight second of guilt passed through Baekhyun's veins before he casted the thoughts aside and proceeded with the plan. Chanyeol returned with a plastic bowl from the kitchen of Kyungsoo and Jongin's play house and passed it to Baekhyun who empited the contents of Zitao's water bottle into. He placed a single finger into the water to feel the warmth of it and smirked. Chanyeol snickered beside Baekhyun as he helped remove Sehun's arm from Luhan's body, setting the toddler on his back. Chanyeol thanked the Heavens above for making Oh Sehun and Luhan as heavy sleepers. Once Sehun was on his back, still snoring away, Baekhyun picked the small hand up and dipped Sehun's fingers into the bowl of warm water. The two let out a small sigh of relief when they stepped back to take in the sight of Sehun sleeping with one hand's fingers in the bowl of  H2O. 

"Does Sehun still wear diapers?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

The elder of the two looked at his best friend, taken back by the question. "I don't know. I don't think so... Let me go check." He volunteered.

Baekhyun stepped closer to Sehun, standing at his side. He reached his hand down and patted Sehun's hip, looking for any signs of lumps. His hand wandered to the front of Sehun's pants to do a quick confirmation, apologizing to the youngest in his head for his actions. 

"Nope." Baekhyun breathed out when he moved away from Sehun's sleeping figure.

Chanyeol had already removed Sehun's blanket to see if the rumor of making someone pee that Baekhyun told him about would actually come true. Intense eyes were focused on Sehun's covered crotch, willing, hoping, praying for a wet patch to appear. At the first hint of discoloration of Sehun's overalls, the pair turned to each other with shocked eyes yet wide grins at each other. The averted their eyes back to the younger and the wet patch expanded outwards and soon, Sehun had wetted the entire front of his pants. 

"Quick, remove his hand." Baekhyun instructed as he grabbed a tissue to gently clean Sehun's fingers of any evidence. 

Chanyeol held the water bowl, not knowing what to do with it. His eyes looked left and right, searching for a way out. 

"Just drink it!" Hissed Baekhyun lowly as he ran to go throw the damp tissue away.

Gulping the water down, Chanyeol nearly choked when he heard Jongin stir in his sleep. Baekhyun patted his friend's back with his eyes trained on Jongin's body, hoping for the movement to cease. Mumbled words came out of Jongin's mouth and the breath of Baekyeol hitched in their throats. 

"Sehun-ah..." Jongin mumbled out faintly as he his side before all movements from the boy stopped.

The eyes of Baekhyun and Chanyeol grew wide, each reaching up to cover the mouth of the other as they were afraid the other would scream. Eyes alert now more than ever. Baekhyun scanned the classroom to see it returning to the tranquility it was before Jongin stirred and he grabbed Chanyeol's hand to pull him towards the fort of building blocks the two had made when they were playing King of the Castle.

Both breaths were let out and Chanyeol's hands gripped Baekhyun's forearms. "Baek, why was Jongin saying Sehun's name in his sleep?"

The brain cells in Byun Baekhyun's head worked on overdrive as they were searching for the answer to Chanyeol's question, "I don't know... I don't know why Jongin called out Sehun's name." He slowly moved his head above the castle wall to peek at Jongin's sleeping figure. "He's still asleep. He can't know what we did. He just can't." Baekhyun concealed himself again and looked at Chanyeol dead in the eyes, "He doesn't know. He just... I don't know, maybe he was dreaming about playing with Sehun." 

A moment of silence passed between the two with soft snores coming from Minseok and Jongdae. 

"What... What if Sehunnie cries when he wakes up?" Chanyeol dare asked.

Baekhyun's breath was caught in his throat for the second time that day. One of the most important rule of the daycare was that no one was allowed to cry because of another. That rule was only broken twice during the time Baekhyun had spent at the daycare. The first time was when Sunggyu and Woohyun made each other cry by saying they hated the other, and the second time being when Sehun pulled the chair from under Luhan. Baekhyun's guilty conscience pulled him down and the thoughts of getting exposed scared him. What if everyone resented him like they did to Sehun for the first couple of minutes? What if Mrs.Shin yelled at him? What if she told his parents? Endless consequences popped up in Baekhyun's head. He snapped out of the daze when he heard Chanyeol sniffle his cries; the same thoughts running through his head.The younger's eyes were lined with tears as they cascaded down his pale cheek. 

Baekhyun's eyes softened, sorry filled his body for dragging Chanyeol into his stupid idea of a prank. He opened his arms for the younger, yet taller boy to come into and Chanyeol immeidately lunged at Baekhyun for comfort. 

"Chanyeol, don't cry. We already got rid of the evidence, so no one will catch us." Baekhyun whispered into his ear.

Chanyeol's tears stopped before he pulled back to look at Baekhyun, "But Baekie, Sehunnie's going to cry. He will... He will." Chanyeol frowned, disappointed in himself for being the cause of tears leaking out of such cute eyes of their baby. 

The realization that Sehun would cry came too late in both their heads, acting on impulse without thinking of the consequences that would follow. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip, feeling disappointed in himself for even testing out the rumor he heard from the older kids on his block. Sehun meant dearly to all of them. Baekhyun knew that once he saw the little bundle of sunshine who was already sulking all day from being away from Luhan and now would be breaking down into tears because of him would hit him much harder, maybe even making him confess their sins.

"Channie, we'll make it up to Sehunnie, okay?" 

Chanyeol nodded his head, already thinking up of every single thing they could offer to the toddler for forgiveness. 

"Maybe... Just maybe Sehunnie won't cry. Luhan is back afterall. Maybe Sehunnie won't cry." Baekhyun voiced out, trying to convince Chanyeol and himself.

The two kids calmed themselves down by doing the deep breathing exercise without being aware of it. The panic from before edging away until they heard a sqeak from outside the wooden letter blocks of their castle. Chanyeol and Baekhyun poked their heads above the wall to see Kyungsoo standing with his hands over his mouth, eyes wider than usual. 

"What's wrong, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun who freigned innocence asked, his voice strained. 

Kyungsoo snapped his head to the source of the voice to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol inside their castle. "Sehunnie peed himself." Kyunsgoo whispered as he pointed to Sehun's wet pants.

Both the culprits' eyes snapped to Sehun's peaceful sleeping figure, still unaware of his situation. 

"He probably didn't pee before going to sleep." Chanyeol tried to reassure their innocence despite Kyungsoo not making assumptions.

Kyungsoo mumbled to himself, asking himself if he took Sehun to the washroom or not before laying down next to Jongin who now had woke up an was walking over to Kyungsoo. 

Upon setting his eyes on Sehun, Jongin's eyes went wide before an overdramatic gasp escaped him. "Oh my goodness! Sehunnie peed himself!" Jongin screamed loudly, enough to wake almost everyone up. 

Mrs.Shin immeidately stood up from her chair and walked over, along with Minseok, Jongdae and Zitao who dragged Kris along with him. The seven people surrounded Sehun, minus Baekhyun and Chanyeol who tried to stop themselves from spilling the beans about the real reason why Sehun's pants were wet. 

"I had this dream that Sehun peed himself, and he actually did!" Jongin screamed as he ran around the room, hands clutching at his hair as he was uanble to believe the coincidence. "That is so cool! I must be a physic! This is my calling, guys! I will become famous with this!" Jongin proclaimed to everyone who rolled their eyes at the news.

Zitao's worried eyes turned to Kris who was trying ot sniffle his laughter at the scene of Sehun's wet pants and open mouth, drooling in his sleep. The scene was simply too comical for him not laugh and the first fit of giggles ignited another one and soon everyone awake was laughing at the sight of their baby who wetted the makeshift bed.

"Mrs.Shin, Sehunnie peed himself." Zitao giggled as he pulled on the dress hem of their supervisor. 

The older woman saw the scene of the kids laughing at the idea of Sehun wetting his bed and instantly felt bad for the toddler. Beside him, Luhan sat up and looked at everyone around them laughing with droopy eyes. 

"Why is everyone laughing?" He yawned and asked no one in particular. 

By now Joonmyun and Yixing also woke up and joined in the commotion but the two were more mature therefore didn't see the funny part in the scenario. Joonmyun bit his lip, wanting to just cuddle Sehun and protect the sleeper from the laughs of everyone. 

"Sehun-ah, wake up." Luhan nudged the baby once he put the pieces together and saw Sehun's wet pants. 

Sehun opened his eyes and his ears took in the sounds of laughter and became more alert. "What is it, hyung?" He asked, sitting up slowly beside Luhan.

"Let's go to the washroom, Sehun." The elder grabbed onto Sehun's upper arm, ready to haul him up to his feet and take him away from the humiliating confrontation awaiting the youngest.

"Why, hyung? I don't have to pee." Sehun protested, still too tired to leave his positon as well as the curiousity for why everyone was looking at him and laughing. 

More outbursts of laughter erupted in the room after hearing Sehun's sentence.

"Clearly not anymore." Jongdae snickered from the side. 

The volumn of the laughter escalated to a high level after hearing the remark from Jongdae. It took a second longer for Sehun to feel the damp fabric of his pants sticking to his legs before looking down. Kids who noticed the realization sprawled across Sehun's face found the situation even funnier and no longer tried to hide their giggles. 

Sehun's eyes teared up as the feeling of overwhelming attention for being the laughing stock; the bad kind was now that it's on him, at him. 

Mrs.Shin tried to control the other kids at the day care as best as she could but there were simply too many that found the situation too funny for them to think about Sehun's feelings. 

"Sehun-ah, let's go." Luhan tugged on Sehun's arm, already standing up. 

The baby cried harder at seeing Luhan's sympathetic eyes looking down at him. The humiliation was worse with Luhan here. The boy that Sehun looked up to was now looking down at him while everyone else laughed at his soiled pants. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were missing from the scene of baby Oh Sehun crying, the two too afraid to face the consequences and seeing the results of their prank. Baekhyun's face showed worry and Chanyeol's teeth biting into his bottom lip harshly. 

"Baek, when is Sehun going to stop?" Chanyeol whispered to his friend as he hugged his knees tighter.

Not knowing the answer to Chanyeol's question, the boy decided to ignore him for now. 

Laughter soon died down but the embarrassment Sehun felt didn't decrease. It only increased the longer he sat on the floor in his wet pants, too scared to leave his spot. 

Mrs.Shin picked the boy up after she got everyone to quiet down and brought him to the washroom, all the while with Luhan following close behind. 

Setting the baby on the small kids' toilet, she unbuckled his overalls, "Sehun, didn't you go pee after drinking bubble tea with Luhan?"  

Sehun's eyes moved to Luhan's worried face, "No, but Sehunnie can control pee now! Sehunnie don't know why Sehun peed today!" He defended.

Luhan chirped in his recognition of Sehun's excellent bladder muscles.

The day winded down with Sehun wearing a pair of Luhan's extra pants that his mother had packed for emergencies but Luhan deemed that his baby in soiled pants was enough of an emergency to take them out to use. The parents arrived on time as per usual to pick up their kids. Baekhyun and Chanyeol dodged any questions of their whereabouts during the commotion and went home quietly. Their hugs to Sehun were longer and tighter that day, trying to get him go understand their apology. Jongdae had apologized for his rude remark to Sehun's statement and the two hugged it out. 

When Mrs.Oh arrived to pick up Sehun, Mrs.Shin had pulled her aside to discuss about Sehun's change of pants. 

"Luhannie, Sehunnie don't wanna go home." Sehun confessed as he held onto Luhan's arm. 

The elder of the two turned to the boy, "Why not?"

From the corner of Sehun's eye, he could catch his mother's eyes flickering back and forth between him and Mrs.Shin. The thought of getting scold once he got home made going home even less appealing to him.

"Because, Sehunnie don't want to leave Luhan." Sehun spoke with his eyes trained on the ground.

Before Luhan could reply, Mrs.Oh came back to her son's side, "Sehun-ah, time to go home. Say bye to Luhan."

The toddler looked on to Luhan with the best puppy dog eyes he could muster, his lower lips jutting out into an adorable pout, the grip on Luhan's arm changed to being wrapped around his torso, "Luhannie hyung," Sehun whimpered out. "Sehunnie loves you very much."

Mrs.Lu's call of her son's name broke the trance that Sehun casted on Luhan for a split second. The three people looked to the oncoming mom and Mrs.Oh turned away from her task at hand to exchange greetings with the lady. 

"Luhannie hyung," Sehun's eyes bore into Luhan's soul, "Sehun-ah don't want to leave hyung." The smaller one chose the exactly title to call Luhan to make him melt into a puddle with adoration and ready to be commanded by Sehun.

A small gasp left Luhan's throat once Sehun snuggled closer to hug him tighter. The frontier broke when Sehun whispered hyung one last time in Luhan's ear. 

"Mom, can Sehunnie come over please?" Luhan shouted to his mom.


I'm terrible, I'm sorry TAT, I know some of you are sick and tired of hearing the "I got exams so no updates" excuse so I'm just gonna go with "I like longer chapters so I don't want to cut the events to update more frequently since I like the length of these chaps". Oh, and I'm sorry but I won't be updating more often than I do now during the summer since I have to take summer school because my can't do math -_- HAVE A GREAT DAY THOUGH <3