Life pt.2

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re going out now?” asked her mother.

 

“Yes, I need to stop by the minimart. I’m going..” she said after putting on her sneakers.

 

“Okay.. be careful. Are you home for dinner?”

 

“I don’t know. Don’t wait for me!”

 

 

“Ah! I forgot to ask her, why did Dad keep calling me last night..” she said once she’s inside the car.

 

 

Her boss was calling everyone to the meeting room. Bom hurried herself from the storeroom after checking some properties for photoshoot this evening. When she got there everyone were already there. There’s no more chair left so she was standing with some another employees. Mr. Lee was still talking with his secretary.

 

“So..” he clapped, “there’s a good news and bad news..”

 

Everybody still quietly listening.

 

“The good news is.. we’re going to move to the bigger office!”

 

“Waaa.. really?”

 

“Daebak!”

 

“Where are we moving to?”

 

Everyone seemed busy talking to their left and right. Some congratulating Mr. Lee.

 

“You like it, don’t you?”

 

“Yes!!” answered everyone.

 

“But, the bad news is.. We, all of us, need to work overtime next weekend for moving out..”

 

“Aaaahhhh......”

 

“Especially for your own belonging. For our new building, someone already help us with the interior design. Let me introduce you to Mr. Kwon Jiyong, he’ll help us managing our new office..” he introduce a man on his right.

 

“Hello.. My name is Kwon Jiyong, I’m an interior designer. And Mr. Lee here said he needs my help, although I’m not sure if my design we could satiesfied all of you.. But, let’s work hard!” he bowed.

 

Everyone was clapping. Feeling happy because they’re going to move to a bigger office. The recent office was quite small compering to the number of employee and amount of jobs. The women in the room were whispering, talking about the interior designer in front of them. He’s quite charming with his black hair. His obvious expensive suit accentuate his look.

 

“Park Bom-yang..”

 

“Yes?” she’s shocked by her boss call.

 

“You’re gonna help Mr. Kwon in the setting-up since your work is almost done, right?”

 

“Yes..” she answered blankly.

 

“Okay, that’s it. Everybody back to your own job, and Park Bom need to stay here for a while..”

 

Everyone start leaving the room, including the boss. The women wee congratulating Bom because she can work with the charming interior designer. Although she’s happy because her boss entrusted the job to her, but there’s this weird feeling coming in. She came closer and sit a chair apart from Jiyong.

 

“Hi.. I’m Park Bom..”

 

“I’m Kwon Jiyong..” they’re shaking hands.

 

“So, can you start today?” he asked.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I already set my eyes to some furniture, so I think it won’t take too much time to pick. Mr. Lee said he is hundred percent trust on your opinion. So?”

 

“Umm.. But, I need to ask Mr. Lee first..”

 

“No, it’s okay. He already gave me the approval to kidnap you from the office this two weeks..” he grins.

 

Bom couldn’t help but giggles, “Okay then.. I’ll grab my things..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter