Forbidden Fruit

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

still for you, boy..

happy birthday.. 18888-18813

 

 

She woke up with a smile on her face. Her eyes were not yet opened. She felt his arm on her waist, she slowly opened her eyes and saw his face beside her. Her smile getting wider. She tried to get up without waking him up, slowly and carefully she removed his arm from her waist. Without wearing anything she walked to the dressing table, looking for something on her bag. A polaroid camera.

 

She giggled by herself, walked closer to him. And..

 

Click!

 

It's a full body shoot.  He was lying on his stomach, his half bottom covered by the blanket. His eyes responded to the flash.

 

Click!

 

This time she took it close-up. And Jiyong slowly opened his eyes.

 

"What are you doing?" he mumbled and turned his head to the other direction.

 

"Wake up!" she threw her body on him, make him groaned, "I'm hungry.." she kissed his back over and over again.

 

"Kyaaaaa!" he suddenly turned his body and hugged her. But once again closed his eyes and laid his head on her chest.

 

She actually really shy right now, but she was thinking, last night was only the beginning, there will be a lot more nights and days like yesterday. She squealed by her own dirty thought.

 

"Yah, bloated face, waakeee uuupp...." she's poking on his cheek.

 

"Just order room service.."

 

She pouted and gave up.

 

 

"What we'll gonna do today?" asked Bom, they're curently eating breakfast in bed while watching TV.

 

"Wanna rent a scooter?"

 

"Hooo.. that'll be jjang! Let's go to the teddy bear museum, then eat pork for lunch, and let's go for a spa.."

 

"Okay.. And after that.. a dinner.."

 

"Ofcourse we should have a dinner. That's an untold schedule.."

 

He giggled and hit her head on hers lightly, "baby, you take a bath first.." he said while taking another piece of pancake, "or should we go together?"

 

In fact they were still below the blanket. Before when he received the food, he only wore a bath robe and took it off again once he's on the bed. She glared to him, why he did that. But he just smile naughtily.

 

"Let's bath together.." he said once again, more like a command.

 

"Shireo!"

 

"Come on.." he snuggled to her neck and kiss it gently.

 

"Aahh.. Ji, stop it.." at the same time she enjoyed his service and felt a tingle below there, "Ji.. aahh.. you'll drop the food.. ahh.. on.. aaahh.. th.. the bed.. uuhh.. geez.. aahh.." he cupped her , squeezing and rubbing her .

 

 

They stepped out from the bath room after an hour. He helped her drying her hair and once in a while kissed her bare shoulder. Then she shooed him from the dressing room, if she didn't do that, she afraid they may not able to got out from the room all day.

 

The hotel manager helped him to rent the scooter and it was already on the parkinf lot when they got there. She hold on to him tightly, rest her head on his back. The first stop was the barbeque restaurant, since it's already lunch time. And after enjoying the black pork meat, jeju specialities, the moved to the next destination, Teddy Bear Museum. They spent their time leisurely. Had a lot of talk while walking barefoot on the beach. Flirting and teasing. Kissing and hugging.

 

 

They have just had a spa and enjoying the sunset on the terrace. Mocktail on the table. Jiyong was on the phone talking with Youngbae. The wind blowing so soft, it made Bom get sleepy. She tried to opened her eyes but it just kept closing by itself. Jiyong who saw it tried to held back his laugh, lightly hit her head and mouthed her to sleep inside. She nodded and dragged her body to the bed.

 

 

She suddenly opened her eyes and sit on the bed. It was already dark outside. She was looking for Jiyong but can't find him anywhere. The clock on her phone showed it's almost seven-thirty p.m.. She panicked and immediately called Jiyong. Luckily he answered the phone fast, and hurried back to the room.

 

"Why?!" he panicked.

 

"Where have you been?!"

 

"I just met a client, he was in Jeju, too.."

 

"Get dressed, oh you dressed.. Wait, I need to.. wait and don't go anywhere!"

 

She applied a simple make-up, put on her heels, and sprayed a perfume. Grabbed her bag and dragged Jiyong to leave the room. She kept saying "we're late.. we'll be late.." and Jiyong didn't get any answers.

 

In a minute they were already inside a rent car and Bom told the driver to get to the destination quickly.

 

"Bom! Can you at least tell me what's going on here?"

 

She tried to catch a breathe.

 

"I made.." breathe, "a reservation.." breathe, "for us.. at eight.."

 

"What reservation? Dinner?"

 

She nodded.

 

The driver got them on-time and they quickly go to the 6th floor of the hotel where the restaurant was located. The manager lead them to the private room and leave them. They sit opposite each other.

 

"My friend said the sushi and sashimi are jjang in here.."

 

They quickly chose the menu.

 

"Bom-ah.. you scared me.."

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!"

 

"Well, for your information, I didn't know you make a reservation.."

 

She sticked out her tounge and laughed.

 

"It's for your birthday.. Kk.."

 

"But it's still tomorrow.."

 

"Tomorrow i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter