Forlorn

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom laid on the bed helplessly. She has been sick since yesterday after she got drunk in a daylight. She covered herself with a thick blanket, it's autumn already and the cold breeze sometimes blew inside her room. Mrs. Park brought a warm tea for her.

 

"Bom-ah, are you feeling better?" she touched her forehead, felt the heat, "it's not as hot as this morning. I brought you tea, drink it while it's still warm."

 

"Ngg.."

 

"I'll leave both of you here.."

 

Both of you?

 

She peeped from her blanket and saw Jiyong standing by her bed. His warm smile sent a warm feeling to her, "you're here..". There was a fight inside herself to let him in or not. She didn't feel comfortable with him lately. She felt like she cheated on him.

 

"Hey, how are you?" she scoot so he could sit. He reached her palm and hold it.

 

"As you can see.." her eyes were half open half close, sleepy because of the medicine.

 

He was her hand with his thumb, "just sleep, I'll stay here until you're asleep.."

 

"I want to talk to you a little bit longer.." she sit up and laid on the head board. She signaled Jiyong to feed her the tea. She sipped it slowly after he blew it a few times.

 

"I think I'm healthy now.." she flirted, made Jiyong smiled from ear to ear.

 

"How did you know that I'm sick?" she patted her side, asked Jiyong to sit beside her.

 

"I didn't know. I was worried because you kept on rejecting my calls so I came here.."

 

"Calls? I didn't touch my phone since yesterday. Where's my bag? Can you check it?"

 

He looked through her bag but didn't see her phone. He called her phone to searched it. It's connected but there's no ringing sound. And it got rejected again.

 

"Did someone steal my phone? I didn't remember it.."

 

"We'll search it later. Come on, you need to rest.."

 

"You'll stay?"

 

He nodded.

 

"Lay here with me.." she asked.

 

"But.."

 

"My mom won't budge in.."

 

He granted her wish, tucked her into her sleep on his embrace.

 

 

*****

 

 

The other day Jiyong tried to call Bom's phone again for several times but still the holder kept on rejecting his calls. He finally decided to sent a message to return the phone. Unlike the phone calls, the holder replied to message quickly, told him to meet at a coffee shop in Apgujeong.

 

Jiyong arrived on time. He stood in front of the entrance and turned his head left and right looking for the possible person, because the holder didn't tell Jiyong how he was.

 

"Looking for this?" Jiyong attracted to the voice on his left.

 

He hold up a phone and by the look of the pendant it's Bom's. Jiyong rushed to him. At first he seemed forgot who's in front of him but taken aback after he remembered. Ah In put the phone on the table between them.

 

"Why don't you sit first?" he challanged Jiyong.

 

Jiyong roughly pulled the chair and sit, "how could this phone end up in your hand?"

 

"Let see.. umm.. your girlfriend left it when we.. you know."

 

"What the did you do to my girlfriend?" he stood up, rose his voice and grabbed his colar. Ah In just smirked, "what you think you can't give to your girlfriend?" Jiyong hold him tighter, anger spread to all of his body. Ah In grabbed Jiyong's hand and tossed it, then groomed his shirt.

 

"I did nothing but place the bait, she was the one who took it. She was hungry for something and someone couldn't satisfied her."

 

"What.did.you.mean?" his jaw tighten.

 

They were exchanged a glance.

 

"Our business is done, right. See you, soon.." Ah In stood up.

 

Jiyong grabbed his collar again, "don't you ever come to her again.."

 

He smirked, "it's up to her, I'm just playing along.." he pushed Jiyong and walked away.

 

 

He drove like a mad men. Anger controlled his self. His chest going up and down because he breathe heavily. "! ! !" he screamed while hitting the wheel. He arrived at her home, tried to control his emotion when he greeted Mrs. Park. She left Jiyong and Bom again after she brought a cutted melon.

 

"Eat," said Bom.

 

Jiyong took her phone out from his pocket and threw it to her lap. She was a little bit shocked with his harsh act. He didn't even looking at her.

 

"Aahh.. my phone!" she aegyo-ing and ignoring his strange act, "where did you find this?"

 

He turned his body towards her, "Where do you think?" his tone was deeper than usual and his intense glare piercing on hers.

 

She could sense something's not right.

 

"Are you cheating on me, Bom?"

 

"What? No! Never!"

 

He closed his eyes and inhales deeply. He didn't want any drama especially when her mother was only steps away. "Then why did this phone was in his hand?"

 

"Who?"

 

"You know it. Don't pretend that you don't know.."

 

He? Who?

 

Her eyes popped out, she couldn't breathe. Taken aback. The last person she met...

 

"No, Ji. It's not like that. I.."

 

"What you did with him?"

 

"Nothing! I did nothing..! Look, I'm sorry.. I.. We.."

 

"Dammit, Bom!" he hit his own thigh.

 

She was his shoulder up to his nape and cupped his left jaw, caressing his cheek with her thumb, "I'm sorry.." she said. He tossed her hand softly.

 

"The fact that you're saying sorry means there's something between you and him. You're meeting him behind my back eventhough you said you wouldn't meet him again. Did I do something wrong? Did I lack something?"

 

"No, it's just.."

 

"Did you.. with him.."

 

"No! We didn't! I wouldn't do something like that! I won't, Ji.. I love you.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter