His Guts

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi.. Where's my seat?"

The whole table suddenly quiet with their presence. None other than Jiyong and Kiko.


[FLASHBACK]


She couldn't even remember when did he move, when did he wrap his arms around her body, how could he made feel warm and cold at the same time.

"I miss you.."

That was all she heard that he said in a repeat.

She couldn't think. Every part of her body tried to understand what was going on. She wanted to say something but words won't come out.

But..

She felt like something had been lifted from her shoulder. She felt like finally she was in the right place. Like she was belong in his embrace. His warm breath on the crook of her neck everytime he said a word, made the pain in her head gone.

He losen his grip. Put a hand on her cheek and his face slowly came closer. She knew where it was going, then she turned her head to the side. She broke free from him and step away. Leaving him.

"Don't leave." He said. Grabbed her arm.

"I don't wanna hear anything from you." Her words came out coldly, opposite from the feeling of her body.

"Please at least let me explain. You never let me.."

"It's too late. Not even a word from you could change where I'm heading right now."

"Please, hear me. Let me tell you. Give a chance to ask for your forgiveness.."

"I don't think I have it."

"Bom.."


"Why did you come here? This country.. You know this country was.."

"You remember it.." He cutted her.


They both clearly still remember what was this country mean for them. They planned to go here for their honeymoon before. It was a gibberish, but in fact they never forget.


"What about you? Why did you come here? With another man."

She hissed.

"Can we go somewhere and sit?" Asked him.

"Yes, go back to our own hotel room." She again tried to leave him but failed.


In the end, he followed her from behind. He couldn't just send her alone in this dark night.

"She needed my help," he broke the silence, "she had an accident and the only one that they could reach was me. She needed to got to the operating room, she broke her legs and hips."

Bom just listened eventhough she didn't want to.

"I thought I'll give you a call when I was there because at that time I was in hurried. But then I lost my phone in the airport."

She hissed, "clasic."

"And when I got to the hospital, I tried to call you but I didn't know why I completely forgot your number. And I ended up staying at that hospital, I helped her everyday. I couldn't even call anyone because she didn't allow me to leave her.."

Her heart burnt by anger.

"After a week the policeman gave me her phone back. Then I could call Yanggaeng. And I kept on worrying about you. So many thoughts about you in my mind. How about your parents. I really.. I'm so worried about you.. About us.."

She stopped her steps.

"I tried to reach you after I came back but you didn't answer my calls, I came to your house but you didn't want to see me. I tried to explain it but you didn't wanna hear.."

 

"I.. I don't think I could believe that. No, half of my heart believes that. But then, what now? What do you expect me to do?"

"Come back to me."

"What?! You're insane."

"You know your heart better, Bom. You know that your heart still longing to me.."

"Yes, your wish."

"Leave him and come back to me."

She started to walk again.


"I've been planning this marriage for a year and now you tell me to cancel it? Do you know how many times I tried the wedding gown? Do you know how many times we changed the layout of the invitations?" She was expalining with all of her body, her hands kept on moving around.


"And..and the wedding hall. Do you know how hard to get married in that hotel until I have to begged to the manager thousand times?"

"The catering! How many food tests that I've been through! All of that were not easy! It wasn't easy! It's not easy! And you want me to say that word? To cancel it? To leave him?"

This time Jiyong was the one that in silent.

"Ah, and Seunghyun.. You don't know how great he is. He is so tender and warm. We never debate, we always agree on something. Maybe because we share half of our lives together. That's why.. And you know what, he is a better interior designer than you the famous Kwon Jiyong!"

He smirked. Not because of her comparison but because she finally said his name.

She stopped and faced him, "I. Will. Never. Leave. Him."


[END OF FLASHBACK]


She couldn't believe what she saw. Of all people why did he had to brought her to this party. They sat on accross her right side after greet her a happy birthday. Including the mischievious on his arm. She almost couldn't control herself and wanted to ask them to leave but then Seunghyun came and held her hand. He stared at her and smile. Like he knew it and tried to calm her.

He then stood up and clink his glass to gained the attention. He shown some gracious because of their friends were here, then he said a little sweet words for Bom before a waitress brought a birthday cake out. She blew the candle and together they were asking for blessing their marriage.

"Thank you.." Said Bom to Seunghyun, "for such a blissful birthday party."

"The best gift is yet to come.." He whispered to her ear and her earlobe. She wriggled to the ticklish feeling.

She senses someone was looking at her but she didn't want to grabbed on her feelings and looked up. She cupped his cheek and pecked his lips.

"Eonni! Your gift!" Said Chaerin, gave her a box.

"Aw, thank you! Can I open it?"

Chaerin nodded.

She opened the pink box with with ribbon, and immediately scream when she saw the gift. Chaerin and Youngbae laugh so hard to her.

"Yah! Yaaaaahh!"

Seunghyun covered her red face.

It was a complete set of maid lingerie.

"For your first night!" Said Youngbae out loud. Made a chaos on their table. Some boys tried to stole it from Bom and want to look at it but she sate on the box and didn't let anyone touch it.

"Yah, you guys! I'll take a revange. Don't worry, it'll be more than this!"

 

The table was cleared from plates and now fulled with bottles and glasses. They started to drink and one by one sang in front with a simple karaoke machine.

He was quiet. Talked once in a while with his company

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter