I Love It

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She slowly opened her door, afraid she might waking up her parent. Their hearts stopped beating when they heard a sound of falling pan from the kitchen. After a moment, they sure if it was nothing and continued to walked. Jiyong followed Bom from behind, shoes carried by his slim fingers and tip toe-ing barefoot. It's harder to stepped outside then got inside of her room. Harder to make any excuses.

 

The wood gate was making a chirp sound, and they immediately hold their breath, looked behind. Nothing. She hurried him to ran out from her house.

 

"What?!" she freaked out when he came back.

 

He quickly peck her lips, "I love you.."

 

She was smiling but at the same time gave him a death glare. Then she took a quick steps to her room and threw her body on the bed. Cover her body with the blanket and smiled to her sleep. But after a minute, she opened her eyes again and chuckled.

 

"How could you did that Park Bom? Sneaked in a boy to your room and made love with him, while your parent is sleeping on the next room. Kkk.. I must be crazy.."

 

There was a text coming, and it's from Jiyong. It made Bom squealing below the blanket. It said, 'I already miss the taste of your lips..'

 

Bom:

Stop thinking about me.

 

Jiyong:

This cold city girl is so addictive.

 

Bom:

You like her so much?

 

Jiyong:

???

 

Bom:

Get away from her when you can.

 

Jiyong:

I want to get trapped forever with her.

 

Bom:

Sounds scary. Kkk..

Stop texting and drive safely!

I'm going to sleep, work is waiting in couple of hours. Ugh..

Good night.. I love you, Jiyong-ah.. XOXO

 

Jiyong:

All i want is XXXXXXXXXXX

 

Bom:

ert!!

 

 

*****

 

 

The sound of Mrs. Park waking her up gave her an immediately pain to her head. Only able to slept for three hours and needed to get ready to the office as soon as she woke up worse the pain. Also the sore on her body didn't go away yet.

 

"Damn! That's why I gave in too easily to him.." she said when she saw a red stain on her underwear, "I should've knew it!" Her drive was always high when she's about to get a period, and she totally didn't realize it because of him.

 

 

She packed her things to her office bag, didn't forget about the extra orange chocolate she bought for her office-mate. But there's one more box there, she was looking at it, not sure whether she should brought it with her or not. She groaned in confusion and finally brought the other box with her, too.

 

"Thanks for the ride, Dad!" she gave him a kiss on the cheek before coming out from his car. She was too tired to drive her own car or took a packed morning bus.

 

"How's your weekend, young lady?" Sera immediately came to her when she saw Bom sit on her desk.

 

Bom ignored her and gave her the orange chocolate box, "for you.."

 

"Is it a gratification for giving you some tips?"

 

"Just shut up!"

 

"But.. how was it?" she asked once again.

 

Bom turned her head to her, "It was perfect."

 

 

*****

 

 

It has been a while since she visited this place. As usual, a portion of the fried chicken and cola were served as she ordered. She sits at the table on the corner of that small store, where she could see everything that's going on there. She was looking at from the corner of her eyes how her brother coming in and out to deliver orders. She was looking at her birth mother serving in one table then moving to the nest table to clean it. She was looking at her birth mother tender smile while bidding goodbye to the customer.

 

"Young lady, are you okay?"

 

"Ah, yes?" she asked Bom while cleaning the table besides her.

 

"You eat very slow and day dreaming a lot.."

 

"Ah.. I'm.. I just think I'm not as hungry as I imagined.." Bom was looking at her closely and saw her wrinkles skin at the corner of her eyes.

 

"You want me to wrap it for you?"

 

"Oh, thank you.." she quickly took it from the table and put it on the take away bag. Bom followed her to the cashier table, "This is.. I have an extra.. so.." Bom shoving the box to her. The orange chocolate she bought in Jeju before, she just felt like she wanted to gave it to her.

 

"Oh.. What is this? Chocolate? No, I can't accept this.."

 

"It's fine, please accept it. Because I like your chicken so much and.." she handed the box to her once again.

 

Mrs. Jang couldn't do anything but accepted the gift Bom gave to her, "thank you.. I'll make sure to give you free dish next time.."

 

"It's okay! You don't have to.. Good bye.."

 

When she walked out from that store she felt like a big stone had been lifted from her shoulder. She never thought having little affection with her birth mother could brought such a nice and warm feeling.

 

Let's just stay like this for a time being. She thought.

 

 

*****

 

 

There's a party tonight. Dara and Il Woo's bachelorette party in a Gangnam famous club. The wedding is only a week away. As usual Jiyong was picking her up but this time there are a lot of followers on his big SUV. He must have been rented it somewhere because no thing Jiyong would buy that kind of car. He was the sedan-type man. In Young was also inside the car, and Bom immediatelly sit next to her, ignoring Jiyong.

 

It was almost midnight when they arrived on the scene and rushed to the VVIP room on the second floor. Seems like they rented the whole floor. The atmosphere was already hot up there and everybody just mingled around. Bom got Dara on her palm, teasing her and tempting her with the sight of some hot guys outside their room. They were sit seperately from the boys.

 

The party finally complete with Hye Sun's arrival. Too bad Dara decided to held the party together with her groom to be. If not they must be partying hard with random guys tonight.

 

"It's less than a week! Oh my god.." said Hye Sun.

 

"I know! It's crazy! Please, stop me!" Dara was panicking herself.

 

"Should we move to another place?" said In Young while peaking to the boys.

 

"What if the boys caught us?" 

 

"Why? Are you afraid to your boyfie?" In Young dare the scaredy-cat Bom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter