With Him

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Now? Picking suitcase for our trip.. Mine is already too old.. Um.. Oh.. Me too.. Bye.."

Bom hung up the phone and put it back inside her sling bag.

"What a possessive boyfriend.." said In Young that has been standing beside her to eavesdrop the conversation.

"That's not possesive, that's caring," answered Bom coldly while pulling in and out a suitcase.

"I'll take this one," said Bom to the store keeper, handed her the big lime green suitcase.

"Now that you'll soon to be married, I guess I'll be the only single one here. After HyeSun's marriage I feel so empty tho. My drinking buddy has gone, since you always busy, too, with your boyfriend.."

"No, I'm not! You just never call me!"

"Because I know you'll have a lot of excuses!"

Bom hugged her waist and rest her head on her shoulder, "I'm sorry.. I promise I'll be a better bestfriend for you.." she said in a super aegyo.

"Move! You're heavy!"


*****


"Mom, we're leaving! Dad..!"

Her mom and dad rushed to the gate, watching their daughter leaving for her trip and wedding shoot.

"Please, take care of my daughter.." said her dad to him.

"Yes, ahboji..eomoni.. We'll back in a week.."

"Oh.. Call me when you arrived.."

They waved from inside the taxi.

"We've finally made it.." he said, took her hand.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to get there. After all the mess of wedding preparation, I think I'll explode if we didn't take this vacation.."

"Agree. Too much stress lately. Let's have fun later!"

"Yeah..!"

"Yeah..!"

"Hahahahaha.." both of them were laughing, made the taxi driver smile of their behaviour.

 


After gathered with the photographer team in the airport, they were all now ready to get boarding to the plane that will take them to their destination, Croatia. It was a long flight all night and they got there in dawn. There was a shuttle mini bus from the hotel that pick them up and quickly drove them to the hotel.

"Enjoy your stay here.." said the bellboy.

"Thank you.."

He locked the door of their suite then rest himself on the bed besides her.

"Still sleepy?" he asked.

"Ung.. We in..t.. av.. sc...ule o..ay ayt?" she mumbled from her half burried head on the pillow.

"What?"

"We didn't have schedule for today, right? We'll shoot tomorrow?"

"Ah, yes. Let's change our clothes and lay in bed all day.." he scooted closer and rested his head on her back, "room service all day.. How 'bout that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter