Trouble Maker

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, see you in Seoul.."

"Yes, thank seonsaengnim.. Thank you, eonni.."

"Oh.. Have a nice holiday.."

The photographer team were heading back to Seoul after took the last photo on a yacht this morning, leaving Bom and Seunghyun in Dubrovnik. First thing they wanted to do was relaxing their body with spa at the hotel.

"Oh, it feels so good.." Said Seunghyun after the hot stone massage.

"It is, right? We should do it often to relax our body.."

"Let's make a membership when we back to Seoul.."

"Should we? Okay! Joah!"

He ruffled her hair while she was showing an aegyo of how happy she was. They were sit on the waiting lounge while drinking their hot tea. She caught some girls were stealing a glance to her boyfriend and it made her proud. And a little bit jealous. But mostly proud because she was the one who have him.

She stood up and planted a deep kiss to him. Made the girls from before turned their head and leave the waiting lounge.

"What was that for?" Asked Seunghyun.

"Why? Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" She put a poker face and excused herself to the bathroom.

 

"Look whose here.."

Bom heard someone talked in Korean and she knew that voice must be refering to her. And if she wasn't halutinating, she knew to whom the voice belong to. With an anxious feeling she turned her body to face him.

She was looking straight to him with no emotion, "what are you doing here?"

"What a coincidence, Bom-ah.." Said Jiyong, walking slowly to her.

"Are you stalking me?"

"What? No no no.. That's your wish.."

Her body was moving backward without a command as he kept on coming closer. And with a swift move he caught her waist and locked her on his arm.

"So.. How are you, Bom-ah? You're getting prettier since the last time I saw you.." His face was only an inch away, she could feel his breath as he talked. She could smell his perfume that she loved. She could stare on his brown eyes that she missed. His lips were inviting her like saying 'come and get it'. The sight of his nape that peaking from his bathroom made her gulped.

Then she got back to her senses and pushed him away.

"I'm here with Seunghyun. Get away from me, Jiyong."

She turned her back when Jiyong caught her arm.

"Dubravka Cafe, tonight at nine. I'll wait for you.." And he left her.

"I won't come."

Jiyong waved his hands with his back on her.

"I tell you, I won't come!"

 

Since they came back from the spa Seunghyun felt Bom was a little bit off. Even so when dinner was set by her request. All day long she says she wanted to eat fish and chips with a bunch salad dressing. But now she barely touch her food.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He caressed her fingers with his thumb.

Bom slightly looked at him, "nothing. Maybe because of the massage my body feels so relax and I feel a little sleepy."

"The wind is too strong right now. Let's go inside.." Seunghyun helped her up.

After moving their food the to table inside their room, they continued their dinner in silent.

"Are you not feeling well?"

She shook her head then lean over to him.

There's an incoming message on his phone, it's about the preparation of his two new cafe branch. He sighed while patting her head with his left hand and type on his phone by the other hand.

"Take your time.." She said, sipping the red wine from its glass. She looked over to his phone, a couple minutes past eight.

She was sure when she said she wouldn't come. But then why is now she felt the urge to go there. She massage her head. No, she thought. Filled her glass of wine and drank it all in once.

"Seunghyun.."

"Hmm.." He was still busy chatting with his worker.

"Seunghyun.." She called him again but his eyes still fixed on the phone. She couldn't wait anymore and snatched his phone, threw it to the carpeted floor beneath them.

She jumped on him and kiss him hungrily. He was taken aback by her sudden kiss but now already on the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter