Caught

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom woken up by the alarm from her phone. There’s a comercial shooting today and she needs to be at the location by four in the morning. Her mother already packed some kimbab and hot chocolate for her.

 

“Thanks, Mom. My friend already wait outside. Bye..” she hurried to get in the car.

 

Bom: Seunghyun, are you still up? I see the light from your room..

 

She was waiting for the answer but he was not answering. Even after a day she's in the location. She got worried and made a few mistakes.

 

Finally the shooting had finished and after dinner time she asked the driver from production team to take her to the nearest bus stop. Lucky for her, only in a few minutes the bus has arrived.

 

 

 

Ding Dong..

 

She rang the bell in Seunghyun’s house because she couldn’t find the spare key he always left. She already tried to reach him by the phone but of course no answer. She waited for another fifteen minutes until she decided to wait in her house.

 

“You’re home. Do you want me to prepare a meal?” asked her mother when she entered the house.

 

“No, I already had it, Mom. Thanks.. I just gonna rest, I’m really tired..”

 

“Okay.. You do look really tired..” she pats Bom’s head.

 

It’s been two weeks since Bom and Seunghyun decided to get back together. Bom could feel that their chemistry was still there. But suddenly today, she felt like Seunghyun was actually really far from her. She didn’t know why, but she got the feeling.

 

“Ah.. whatever..”

 

*****

 

“Cheers..!”

 

“Waa.. it’s really been a while since we get together like this! I miss you!” said Simon.

 

Bom was celebrating her big achievement in the office. Her previous work was getting a big respond from citizen and her boss kindly gave her a big bonus. And she decided to celebrate it with Jiyong and his friends because it’s been a long time since they got together.

 

“Whoa.. that’s so gay, man!” Yanggaeng was getting away from Simon.

 

But Simon doesn’t care about everyone in that restaurant and kiss his cheek, “But I really miss you..”

 

“Yah!” Yanggaeng hits his head with spoon and Simon responded with another hit then they make a little chaos there. Everyone just laughing seeing those two.

 

“So, Bom. What are you up to I hear you got a boy now..” said Yanggaeng

 

“Hey, Ji. You’re gossiping with them? That’s more gay..”

 

“They asked me about you, what should I say then..” he answered cooly.

 

“My heart is broken, Bom.”

 

“Hahaha.. yeah right.. Like I didn't know about you and your girl CL..”

 

“Whoa.. Where did you hear that? This little man is really a gossip man!”

 

Jiyong was just smirking like he always do. But then someone came to their table with her arrogant attitude, “Hi, guys..”

 

“Hey, you’re here. How are you?” asked Simon to Kiko who's now already clinging into Jiyong.

 

“Why is she here?” whispered Youngbae to Bom.

 

“I really don’t know. I thought they’re over.”

 

Jiyong and Kiko seemed like they are in their own world and didn’t pay any attention to the other. Bom kept taking a glance to them and feels a little bit uncomfortable because Kiko didn’t even say hi to her. She must know that today was Bom’s event but she’s acting like she doesn’t care.

 

“Ehm.. I think we’re gotta go.. See you guys later..” Jiyong got up from his seat, and so do Kiko, “See you again next time, Bom.. Thanks for the dinner..” he ruffled her hair.

 

“Oh, okay.. Bye..” everyone was looking at her and she rolled her eyes, didn’t believe what just happened. She cleary heard Kiko said, “Oh, I did’t even say hi to.. ah, whatever.. hihi..”

 

“I really don’t know what’s her problem with me..”

 

*****

 

For a few moments she forgot about a thing. Her birth mother. After her first encounter she’s been visiting the place for about three times. Eating at the stall or just passing by pretending buying something near the place.

 

She could han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter