You Know Him

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat in the outdoor area of a restaurant. He wore sunglasses to covering dark circles on his eyes. Black coffee and simple sandwhich for his brunch left untouched for about half an hour. He was waiting for someone.

 

The one he had been waiting finally came. She also wore sunglasses. Definately covering the dark circles also. Partying all night help it shown faster.

 

“Hey..” she said.

 

“Hey. What do you want to order?”

 

“I’m okay. Let’s get to business..” she said coldly.

 

“I’m sorry I yelled at you last night..”

 

She was not even looking at him. Her eyes were on the road watching anything that passing by, “We’re not gonna work out, Ji. Why don’t we just end up this?”

 

“I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to..”

 

“I already told you that I will not getting involve in any relationship. Stop it here, before we hurt each other more..”

 

Jiyong tried to see her eyes beneath those sunglasses.

 

“Can I go now?” she got up and leave him there alone.

 

*****

 

“It’s good to see back in track, Bom. I can trust you, right?” said her Boss.

 

“Yes, Boss. I’m sorry for letting you down before..”

 

“It’s okay. Go.. It’s already time to go home..”

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

Seunghyun: Come to the coffee shop when u finished work.

Bom: Be there shortly.

 

“Boss, Bom noona is here..” told Hongki one of the part-time worker, “Noona, you’re getting more pretty by day!” he said while showing his thumb, “Aw!” Seunghyun hit his head with a roll of magazine.

 

“Back to work!” he said.

 

“Haha.. you shouldn’t do that. Why you ask me to come?”

 

They sat in the corner.

 

“Let’s have a dinner and get a drink,”

 

“Eh?”

 

“It’s my treat..”

 

“But..”

 

“No ‘but’”

 

“I mean, it’s too early to have dinner, Seunghyun-ah..”

 

“Ah, you’re right.” He was showing his bingu face that makes Bom laughs.

 

“Aigoo.. Let me finish my report here first. Can you get me a greentea latte?”

 

“Okay!”

 

 

 

“How can you find this place?” asked Bom while enjoying the ambiance of the restaurant that looks like a little gallery.

 

“It’s nice, isn’t it? I used to come here with..” he didn’t finish his sentence.

 

“You’re taking me to your memorable place with her?! Hul!”

 

“But the food is nice here!”

 

After all this time she knew that she still has feeling for him. Her little heart knew, and that’s why she really couldn’t have a serious relationship this far, because she always compared them to Seunghyun.

 

To her, Seunghyun was both bestfriend and lover. And maybe also a brother for her. He was her first at everything. Her hearts still beating for him. Like this time. Seunghyun was focused on his phone. She couldn’t help but trailed his forehead.. eyebrows.. eyelashes.. nose.. his lips.. his jaw.. his crook.. her heart beats faster for him.

 

His resting hand on the table. She wants to hold it and never let it go.

 

“Why?”

 

She snapped back.

 

“Ah, why?”

 

“You’re zoning out. Are you sleepy?”

 

“No. I’m just hungry..”

 

“Just like what I thought..” he smiled.

 

She melted for that smile.

 

 

 

Bom and Seunghyun finally arrived in front of their houses around 11 p.m., he walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter