Little Rendezvous

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Call me anytime.." he patted her head.

 

"Okay, boss!"

 

"You! Don't make any trouble!" he warned Seulong who already sat on the passenger seat.

 

"Yes, hyung! Don't worry. I won't hurt her.."

 

"We're going.."

 

"Ngg.. don't speed up.."

 

 

"You just need to follow the direction, noona.." Seulong inserted the address to the GPS.

 

"Okay. Why are you so mysterious.."

 

"Eyy, it's not like that, noona.." she gave him a suspicious look, "I won't do anything to you! Jiyong hyung will kill me tho.."

 

 

Bom enjoyed the trip, along they way Seulong kept telling her funny stories about him or about Jiyong when they're still kids. She found out that little Jiyong was a total opposite with himself right now. He used to be a quiet kid with a lot of anger and he can only mingle with Seulong among all of his cousins because they think Jiyong was kind of 'off'.

 

After half an hour they finally arrived on the destination. It's an old villa. By the looks she could tell if the villa was not accupied. Seulong lead a way to the back of the villa. It was a wide green field little forest behind it. There's an old man riding a horse came to them.

 

"Ahjussi..!" Seulong waved to him.

 

He came down from his horse and ran to him, "Doryeon-nim!"

 

"Are you back to Korea?"

 

"Yes, but only for vacation."

 

"Ah, you're here for vacation. Are you gonna stay a night in here? I'll ask my wife to clean the room for you.."

 

"No, you don't have to. I'll stay for lunch. Can you make us a simple food?"

 

"Don't worry, Doryeon-nim.." he stole a glance to Bom.

 

"This is Park Bom, she's Jiyong-i hyung's girlfriend."

 

"Annyeong haseyo.." said Bom.

 

"Annyeong haseyo.. My name is Jo Kim Yoon. Jiyong doryeon-nim must be so lucky to have a beutiful girlfriend."

 

"Ey, ahjussi.. How could you say she's beautiful.."

 

Bom smacked Seulong's arm and she earned apologize immediatelly. Seulong excused themselves and continued the walk to the little forest. At a time, they stopped at the big old tree. Seulong put down his backpack, kneeled, and started taking out some things. One of it is a bouquet of white lily. He placed at the end of the tree, between a two big roots. And he started praying.

 

"Here is my sister's sanctuary.."

 

Bom gasped. She didn't have any thoughts if it was a tomb.

 

"She died fifteen years ago.."

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know if.."

 

"It's okay, noona. I didn't tell you before, I'm sorry.." he stood u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter