Footloose

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bom! It’s been a long time, I miss you..” said Yanggaeng, gave Bom a hug.

 

“I miss you, too..”

 

“I heard you’re having a rough break up..”

 

“Aigoo.. that kid really is exaggerating the situation! I’m fine and happy. As you can see.”

 

Three of them are hanging in the bar. Actually they’re here because Jiyong has a meeting with one of his client. Because his client is too busy and they can only meet at night so he asked to meet Jiyong here.

 

Talking about the rough break up Yanggaeng mention before. It’s true.

Days after she broke up with Seunghyun are the worst. Because their house is just steps away and fate seems like playing with them. They meet each other constantly everytime Bom out from her house. Pretending she didn’t see him, just get in the car, drive, then cried.

“I met him again,” cried, “How could I forget him if,” cried, “Jiyong-ah..” cried.

And that’s happened a lot of times.

 

“Yanggaeng, don’t you have any friend to introduce to me?” she asked confidently.

 

“Don’t you still love him? Haha..”

 

“What? No way! I already forgot about him now. And I’m ready to move on!”

 

“What about Ji?” Jiyong is currently in a meeting with his client on the other table.

 

“Ji?! Are you insane! We’re friends. Besides, he is deeply in love with that girl..”

 

“I heard he is not doing it anymore.”

 

“Really? How come?! Are you serious? Wow.. But hey, Ji.. no.. we can’t.. I can’t..”

 

Right after that Jiyong is done with his meeting and back to them. There’s a huge smile on his face, must be a big project.

 

“So, what did I miss?” asked Jiyong.

 

“We’re just talking rubish..” answered Bom quickly, afraid Yanggaeng might say something, “Isn’t this job should be done by Youngbae?”

 

“Ah yeah, but he can’t make it tonight so I got to do it. Oh, my cousin is coming. You remember him, Seulong..” he said to Yanggaeng.

 

Yanggaeng thinks a bit, “Ah yeah, isn’t he studying in America?”

 

“He is on vacation. He’ll be here in a minute. He’s my dongsaeng, Bom-ah..”

 

Not too long, the one Jiyong have been waiting for is finally arrived.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Oh, you’re here! I miss you, bro..” they hugged tightly. In their family Jiyong and Seulong are really close like a real brother. When they still in elementary school they even often take a bath together.

 

“Oh, Yanggaeng hyung! Waa.. it’s really been a while..”

 

Seulong sits on the couch next to Yanggaeng. He is tall and handsome, an eye catching creature. Bom got mesmerize by a second seeing him. Until Jiyong pulled her back to reality and inroduced them. He is younger than Jiyong and he looks so different from him. He is tall and she can see that his body is built. She is a little lost when the boys talking about past and awkwardly laughing or making expression when their looking at her.

 

“Bom noona is an interior designer, too?”

 

“Ne? Ah, no.. I’m working in an advertisement company..” she’s surprised with the sudden question.

 

“That’s interesting..” he is nodding along to his sentence, “do you have a boyfriend?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Hey! Hey! She’s off the limit, okay?” cutted Jiyong, “he’s a player Bom-ah. Many girls are fooled by his innocence face..”

 

“What are you talking about, hyung? What’s wrong if I wanna know..”

 

“No, no.. You can’t. She’s mine..”

 

“Eeehh?!” everyone are in sync.

 

 

The atmosphere is really awkward inside the car. Bom keeps playing with her nails and Jiyong’s gaze is fixed on the road. They usually will talking, telling each other’s activities, how’s life. But it’s just a loud silent in the car.

 

“Bom-ah..” he forced himself to called her.

 

“Ah, yes?” her heart starts beating a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter