Stay With Me

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she stepped out of the house she couldn't believe of her sight. She whispered, "what are you doing here?" As she closed the gate carefully.

"I'll take you to the office.."

"You can't do this, Ji. We're lucky enough my parents didn't see us yesterday. You can't be here!"

"If you don't want your parents know I'm here, I suggested you to get inside the car."

"Ji...!"

"What? Come on in!"

With an abvious pout on her face she sat besides him quietly. She was still sleepy for not able to sleep until dawn so actually she was feel pretty good with her free ride.

 

And to her surprise, he was there again when she get off from the office. She wanted to escape but she couldn't let her office friends saw Jiyong in front of their building. It could be a big mess.

"Jiyong, you can't do this, okay? We can't make an understanding here. What if my friends saw you? What would they think of me?"

"I'm just taking my chance."

"I didn't give you!"

"I'm making my own."

She rolled her eyes and pulled down the sun shield to check on her self in the mirror on it. Fixed her bang with fingers, put on a lip balm, and spraying a mist. She was almost forgot that he was besides her and eyeing on her every moves with a smile.

"You shouldn't do that in front of me, you know?"

She pouted and when she was about to closed the sun shield she saw a reflection of a bouquet of calla lilies on the back seat. She turned her head to made sure of what she saw. Cleared her throath, "Is that for me?"

He slowly nodded and rubbed the back of his head.

She took it and brought it to her.

"Do you....wanna go somewhere and.....talk?" She asked.

"Sure.."

 

There's this coffee shop own by Jiyong's best friend. The owner was totally fell for Bom's charm when he brought her here. He always gave a free cake for her when she visited the coffee shop.

"It's been a long time since I came here. Too bad Teddy oppa is not here and I can't get a free cake.."

"You picked two and you want more?" He said while putting down the tray, "also you get it free, too, from me.." He smirked.

"Ng?! That's different!"


The way Bom ate the cake never failed him. She always ate it deliciously even if the cake was not that good for him. He chuckled, remember the time when she really wanted to eat banana cake but not even a small bakery have it and she determined to made by herself, ended it with a burned cake.

"Why?" Asked her.

"Nothing.." He still giggled to himself.

"Ah, why? Is there something on my face?"

He gulped his ice americano before speak, "I just suddenly remember about the burned banana cake."

"Yaaahh!" She covered her face, "I don't want to remember that! But the taste was still pretty good, right? You kept on asking me to make it again.."

"Well, actually I.."

Her phone that was placed on the table rang and both of them could see who's the caller. She gave him a glance and he was leaning back on his chair.


"Seunghyun-ah.." She answered.

"How's my baby doing?"

"I just back from work. Are you okay? Your voice.."

"The work is.. Much more than I expected."

She felt uncomfortable with the way he intensely looking at her while she was talking to Seunghyun. She turned her face but she could still felt a burning stare on her side. She tried to leave but he held her wrist and put her back to the chair. Without leaving each other's eyes his grip move to her palm, caressed it with his thumb. She pulled back, but he's not letting her go.

She couldn't even listening to what Seunghyun said because all she could hear was her own heartbeat.

"Se..seunghyun.. Can I call you back? It's too loud here.. Okay.. I'll face time you.."

She hung up.

"I love you.." He suddenly said.


And she remember why she asked him to came here the first time. She forcefully pulled her hand and gave him a sad gaze.

"You can't do this to me, Ji. I told you many times. And you said you'll help me. But again, you.."

"No, I said I'll make my own chance."

"Let's stop it here and now, Ji. It's enough only us who get hurt. Don't hurt anyone else. And I don't want you to get hurt more.."

"I don't care if he gets hurt. Because I don't want you to be unhappy.."

"I'm happy! Why did you say that?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure!"

"Then are you sure that you don't love me anymore?"

She took a moment, "I love Seunghyun.."

"That's not what I'm asking for.."

She sighed, threw her gaze to the darken sky outside.

"Face it, Ji. We're not ideal for each other anymore."

"That's a fake fact that you want to believe, Bom."

She again sighed and stared blankly to the table. She knew she couldn't win againts him. She knew how strong his will and he won't give up. But then she asked herself, did she intentionally let him win.


*****


It has been a three consecutive days she stayed up all night in the office with her team. Some storyboards deadline, meeting through skype with their international client. She needed to packed them all before her wedding and it really made her stressed out.

She heard yawns from her team and felt guilty because they suffered because of her. It was almost midnight and tomorrow is weekend.

"Pack your stuff and go home. Sorry for making you stay on this friday night.."

Without a word they packed their stuff and ready to leave.

"Yah, don't be so obvious!" She yelled.

"Thank you, team leader! You, too, enjoy your weekend!" They said in harmony. She just chuckled and shooed them away.

She checked her phone and there were some messages and missed calls from Seunghyun. She forgot that she put it on silent before.

She smiled to his lastest message, talking about how wealthy her husband to be is so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter