Reality

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole two weeks seemed like the heaviest weeks for Bom. Working with the famous interior designer doesn’t make everything goes well. Some misscalculate and wrong deliveries make the process gets harder and complicated. Last night, the boss came for final check before today all the employee come to set their own space. Fortunatelly for Bom, she already moved out all of her belonging yesterday since she often go back and forth to the new office. Today was Saturday. She took her time to rest and just laying in bed, even her parents did not dare to interrupt her rest time because they knew how tired their daughter was. She only came out when it’s meal time, get a little talk with her parents and went back to her room again.

 

 

A day has passed.

 

Cold Sunday morning breeze pierce her skin when she came out from her room. It’s only five in the morning, but her father hass already prepared to go. She walked closer to him who struggled wearing his boots.

 

“Dad, where are you going?”

 

“I’m going to go fishing with my friends..”

 

“Ah, Uncle Yoo?”

 

“Yes, and some other friends..” he got up and put his fishing bag on his shoulder, “I’ll go. Today if you’re not tired help your mother clean the house..”

 

“Okay. Be careful..”

 

 

 

Mrs. Park was taking out all the clothes in the drawer, packs some winter jacket and put it on the bottom, changed it with some spring cothes. While Bom was taking care of the other room, the living room and her own room. Her mother sometimes shouted to check if she really clean it or just laying around.

 

“I’m doing it.. stop checking on me!” she answered while cleaning the television table.

 

She cleaned every little spot of the room, it all seemed spotless and the furnitures look like a new one. She was now moving to the storage room, taking all the old newspaper with her. She put it together with another unused things. But when she is about to stepping out from the room, she hit a stacks of old papers with her toe. She felt the pain and bent down to massage it. There’s something that caught her eyes, a clip of document that slipped between the stacks. She wass taking it out carefully and read it. She read it slowly trying to understand the  contain.

 

She felt like a huge wave hit her head once she got to the point of the document. She stared at it blankly. Hold that document tightly and quickly went back to her room. She ignored her mom’s shout.

 

She sit on her bed. Stared at the drawer in front of her. Then..

 

A tears flowing down on her cheecks without she even realised. In a second, the tears turn to cries. She broke down to her bed, hugging and covering her face with the pillow. Crying hardly without a sound.

 

***

 

Sera was making a hot tea for Bom, because she wass kinda worried about her pale face.

 

“Are you sure? I can ask for Boss permission if you want to..”

 

“No, it’s okay. I’m just tired..” she answered with a smile.

 

Bom wass sitting on her new chair in her new desk. Sera’s desk was just in front of her. Today’s the first day they’re working in the new office, and she could see there’s some new employees.

 

It’s not because she’s tired. She kept thinking and crying and thinking and back to crying again last night. About that document she had found yesterday. She couldn’t get rid of the thought. She took a deep breathe to got focus on her work again, or at least pretends to focus. Good thing was that tonight there’s a get together dinner so she doesn’t need to get home early.

 

The big meeting room on the first floor already in sets for an opening dinner with a lot of foods on the table. It’s a standing party, because you can’t really fit the tables if you make it a formal dinner style. Thanks to her co-worker she was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter