Finding the Answer

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wore his best Armani suit and YSL shoes. Gold Rolex watch on his left wrist, and spray the parfume. He once again checked himself on the mirror and smile. Left the building instantly when he got sit on his car. Lady luck seems like staying with him. All the traffic light went green and the road is not that crowded, eventhough it is an office after hour.

 

He stopped in front of the building and no need to wait a little longer, a woman with slender body and short black hair coming out from the building and walk in the car.

 

“Hi.. You cutted your hair..” he said.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“I like everything about you..” he smiled charmingly.

 

“Oh, stop it. So, where are we heading tonight?” she asked with a lot of aegyo.

 

 

The room was still empty when they got there. No wonder because the others must be dealing with the traffic now. It’s a VIP room in one of the famous bar in town.

 

They sit next to each other while enjoying a drink. Getting a little touchy.

 

“I love you..” said Jiyong.

 

But she’s not responding and just checking on her phone, replying a text message.

 

He turned her face to him and kissed her lips lightly, she responded to it.

 

Jiyong and Kiko have known each other for almost a year, they met in Jiyong’s friend birthday party and getting more close by day. Yet, they’re still remind as friends until today. Friends with benefit.

 

Kiko is a .

You should stop seeing her.

Are you gonna let her use you forever?

You’re not her servant or chaffeur, dude!

 

That’s what his friends told him. Yes, Kiko was also a good friend with them. But, between friend and girlfriend were two different thing. A good friend didn’t mean she’s also a good girlfriend. But, they don’t understand Jiyong’s feeling. All this time with her made him feel relax and free. All of the stress he’s been through about his job and everything could dissapear. She had this aura that makes him calm. Well, of course was always the best stress reliever. You can’t deny it.

 

“Oops.. sorry for interupting, guys..”

 

Yanggaeng, Simon, and Mina are finally arrived. Kiko fixed herself and came off from Jiyong’s lap.

 

“Sorry, we should have knock..” said Mina with her goofy smile.

 

Jiyong smirked while cleaning a lipstick stain on his mouth, “So, who else will come?”

 

“I don’t know, I kinda invite everyone to come. Hahaha..” said Simon.

 

“Thought you’ll be coming with Bom, dude. I miss her..”

 

“Whoo.. someone is falling in love here..” Simon was making a joke to Yanggaeng.

 

“Na’ah.. she’s busy.. If you like her ask her out..”

 

“What? No. Just because we’re getting used to her dorky style,” excused Yanggaeng.

 

“Who’s Bom?” asked Kiko.

 

“Just a friend I know from work..”

 

*****

 

“At this time?! Are you serious?!”

 

Bom felt frustrated because of her car won’t start. She had to go to the country side today. She wanted to lend her father’s car but there’s a risk he will keep on asking her where she will be going. And Seunghyun was also out of option because he told her yesterday how excited he was, today he will have a date with his girlfriend after a long time. Bom’s bestfriend? No, girls were more complicated and detailed. They will keep asking on about this and that, too. Because today Bom's going to visit the sister, the orphanage.

 

“Busy?” she doesn’t even say hello to the other person by the phone.

 

“Yah! It’s Saturday morning!” he said when opened the door for her.

 

“It is! Look at the sky, isn’t it a good day to take a little trip?”

 

He was looking at her with a disbelief look. The weather outside was cloudy and it’s a perfect time to sleep all day after a tired weekday.

 

“Breakfast?” he offered a cereal.

 

“No, thanks. I’m good.”

 

This was the first time Bom comes to Jiyong’s apartment. It’s really luxurious and spacio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter