Label Me

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi.."

 

"You're here.."

 

Awkward.

 

That was the only thing that crossed their minds. It's been months since the last time they spoke to each other. And today she finally stepped her feet to this coffee shop again.

 

"What can I get you?"

 

"Are you already forgot my usual drink?"

 

He chuckled, "Okay, please wait in your favourite table."

 

 

He put down her ice green tea latte and sat in front of her. He nervously smiled at her and stayed still. She sipped her latte and looking at him.

 

"I heard you're with that guy now.." he finally said a words.

 

She nodded.

 

"Are you happy?"

 

She looked at him while questioning herself, "Yes, I'm happy with.."

 

"Seunghyun.."

 

"I'm sorry, Bom.." he cut her.

 

"By the fact that I'm here means I already forgive you.."

 

He smiled to himself, "Thanks, Bom.."

 

"So, how's your life without me?" she smirked.

 

"Tsk.. Don't be too confident about yourself.."

 

"Don't you miss me? Don't you want to call me in the middle of the night when you're fighting with your girlfriend? Don't you want to have a midnight snack with me?"

 

He shook his head and smirked in disbelief.

 

 

*****

 

 

She was in a deep sleep after a rough weekdays when suddenly her phone rang. She tried to ignored it but it kept on ringing for couple of times. She opened one of her eyes to see the caller. It's her boyfriend.

 

"Ngg.." she answered. Put her phone on her cheek without holding it.

 

"Are you still sleeping? What time is it? How could a girl still sleep at this time? You should take a shower, put on a make up, dress prettily and go out with your boyfriend!"

 

"How could you nagging so much.."

 

"I'll pick you in an hour.."

 

"No. I need a sleep. We'll meet tonight anyway.."

 

"See you in an hour!"

 

"Yah!" she shouted but he already hung up the phone. She groaned and forced herself to wake up. Mumbled along her way to the bathroom.

 

 

"Why why why why why?!" the first thing she said when she saw him while stomping her feet.

 

He walked to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her, "Why so grumpy. Let's grab some lunch, first.." He opened the car door and let her sit.

 

He took her to the Indian cuisine restaurant, they sat in a seclude area. The room entrance was covered with a see through fabrick. They sat next to each other closely. Bom didn't know what to eat so she just followed Jiyong.

 

"Are you still sleepy?" he caressed her cheek, "thought you slept early last night.."

 

"But I still feel so tired.."

 

"Here.. rest here.." he made her rest her head on his shoulder, and twined their fingers.

 

"Where are we going after this?" she asked lazily.

 

"Surprise."

 

"I hate surprise. Tell meeeee.." she used her aegyo.

 

He smiled and bit his lower lip,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter