Read Before Use

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why me?"

 

"Why? You don't like it?" he was staring at her eyes deeply.

 

She bent down her head then held it up again, looked at the river in front of her. He was putting his coffee down and taking her hand. Squeezing and caressing it. He waited for her to talk.

 

"You know me, you know my background. But.." she sighed, "why me, Kwon Jiyong?"

 

"Bom-ah, you is you.."

 

"But what if.." she cut him, "what if my real parent is a psycho. What if I have their genes, and someday I may be a psycho, a real one, who needs to take a medicine everyday or I need to be locked up in a hospital. Doesn't it scared you, Ji?" she was trembling.

 

He dazed. He never thought if she had that stupid imagination, "No way! You're not like that, Bom-ah."

 

She pulled her hand from him and covered her face with it. Jiyong putted both of his hands on her shoulder and turned her body towards him, "Look at me!" Bom taken aback by his tone, "you are you. You're not your mother or your father.. You've grown up to be you.. You with your adorable cresent eyes," he cupped her face, "you with your dorky smile.. you with your dimensional character. You're just you, Bom-ah.. Don't let your mind take away the good in you.."

 

She touched by his little words. She smiled to him, told him that she understood. But the insecure feeling she had will never go away, at least not today. She grabbed his hand on her right cheek, took it down and caressed it. She looked into his eyes and found sincerity in there.

 

"That's kinda cool.." she tried to lighten the mood.

 

"Kinda? That's totally cool! Yah.. I've never said a sentence that long before. Something must gotten into me.." he laid back to the bench.

 

"I know what's that.."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Hehe.." she grins, "a happy virus.."

 

Jiyong froze for a second then burst into laugh. He jumped on his seat while trying to control his laugh.

 

"Why are you laughing so hard? It's not even that funny.."

 

He hid himself with his hand. He can't helped seeing how she made that innocent face.

 

"Yaahh!!" she screamed when he suddenly headlocked her, "Yaaahh!!" she screamed once again when Jiyong got up and dragged her.

 

"Let's go! Before a happy virus eats your brain! Hahahahaha.." she's still trying to get away from his lock.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was a sunny Sunday morning. Bom was waiting for her boyfriend and his friends for a brunch in a rooftop terrace of a famous restaurant which is famous for its american breakfast. She was playing with her mini ipad when Yanggaeng and Youngbae arrived.

 

"Ey yo double Y..!" she was trying to be hiphop but failed, the boys just silently chuckled.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Yanggaeng. The table was square, both of them took a seat on her left and right.

 

"Just game. If you want to order, I already did."

 

The Double Y were talking about their business after they ordered. Bom can't understand a tiny bit about it and just focus on the game. She was wondering why Jiyong still haven't arrived yet.

 

"Did he wake up yet?" asked Bom.

 

"Yeah, I called him before.." answered Youngbae.

 

"Why? You miss him?"

 

"Aniya!"

 

"Keke.. so cute.." Yanggaeng ruffled her bangs.

 

"Yah! Don't touch my girlfriend!" the awaited boy was arrived. Yelled once he entered the terrace. His walk was full of swag, with his black sunglasses on.

 

"She is mine.. Hi, baby.." he hugged her by shoulder lightly, made the other boys want to puke. Jiyong tried to push Yanggaeng to move to the other chair, but he failed. He is now sitting across Bom and sulking.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter