Telling Secret

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, wake up..”

 

Bom felt like someone her hair softly. She opened her eyes slowly and found Seunghyun beside her. She got up and sat beside him.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re a thief and almost hit you with a bat.”

 

It’s past over two in the morning. Seunghyun must be just came home from his coffee shop.

 

“I think I’m too drunk to recognize my own house..” she lied while massaging her own head.

 

“Get up, move to the bed..” Seunghyun held her wrist and pull her up, taking her to the guest room and gave her a t-shirt to change.

 

“You’re working today?” he came to her room again after make sure that she already changed.

 

“Yup.”

 

“Then don’t wake me up when you’re out..”

 

“I know..”

 

*** *** ***

 

“Hey, Bom.. what you’re up to after this?” asked Ashley, one of her co-worker, she’s a Korean-American.

 

“I’m going to meet some of my high school friends. Is there an office dinner?”

 

“Yeah, just some casual dinner. It’s okay if you can’t make it. And, Boss wants to see you..”

 

“Ah, okay, thanks..”

 

She walked quickly to his office. She knocked twice and waits for him to let her in. He asked Bom to sits in the chair in front of him.

 

“So, Bom..” he shifted a little to the front of his chair, “do you have any problems?”

 

“No, Boss, why?”

 

“Are you sure? Because you’re work is a little bit.. you know, slow..”

 

Yes, she knew she messed up. Even yesterday's shoot was postponed because she messed up the story board. And the day before she broke the copy machine because she pushed the wrong button.

 

She exhaled, “I know I already messed up, I’m sorry, Boss..”

 

“It’s okay, we still can handle everything. But, do you have any problems?” he sincerely asked her.

 

“No, I’m fine. I just, I didn’t feel well yesterday..” she bent down her head and her fingers keep  twisting.

 

Mr. Lee knows he couldn’t push her to tell him about her problem, “Alright. Well.. Can you promise me you won’t mess up again?”

 

“Yes..” she answered softly.

 

“Okay, you can go back to your desk..”

 

*** *** ***

 

“Hi.. sorry I’m late..!”

 

“Dara! Finally!” Bom stood from her chair and hug her tightly. Dara was the closest friend she had in high school until now, but her job as secretary was driving her, also the other, crazy.

 

It’s been awhile since this high school clique get together, almost three months. The place they had the meeting now was still the same like when they’re still high school. A small cafe, but they sell the best cupcakes in town.

 

Among the other, Dara had the most fans. Like today, only after fifteen minutes she got a cake from a boy sitting across from them.

 

“Ya, can you be a little less pretty when you’re with us? I’m a little bit in a rush right now..” said In Young.

 

“Why did you blame me? Should I give you a tips? Smile a little bit, why you always have this mad face?”

 

“Hahaha.. that’s right..” said Hye Sun.

 

“This is my style!”

 

Bom was laughing, bickering, drinking, eating, screaming, joking with them. But everytime she remembered about that document there’s a pain in her heart. Slowly the hole become bigger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter