Antsy

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could hear a loud laugh inside the apartment before she pressed the code. And right, there were Yanggaeng and Youngbae, with cans of beer and Wii was paused on the television screen.

"Hi, Bom!" they greeted.

"Hi..! Boys night out?" she put her bag on the console table on joined the men sitting at the carpet.

"Our little friend needs some help here.." said Yanggaeng, received grumbled from Bae.

"Oh, really? Tell me what's wrong, Bae.. Girl problem?"

"Kind of.." he swirled the can by his fingers, eyes focus on it. Everyone seemed like waiting for his words or more like waiting Youngbae to tell Bom.

"I really like this girl, she's sweet, charming, carefree. I.. I tell you because.. I need a woman's perspective.." Bom nodded, totally put her attention on him.

"You know.. she.. she is like really hot and all, we made out a lot.. and everytime we.. we almost.. you know. She always reminds me about those purity rings, she wants to keep it until marriage. But, why did she.. always tease me.. I don't get it.."

Jiyong and Yanggaeng tried to hold their laugh, hiding their face behind their arms. She threw a death glare on them, made them diverted their gaze. Nothing's to be laugh of, too.

"It's trully simple, Bae. All she needs is just a respect. And if you really love her, marry her!"

"Marry..?"

"You haven't thought about it?"

"Well.. I'm still young.."

"Umh.. that's true. Some people also haven't think about it, yet.." she glance over her boyfriend, "Well, just respect her choice and don't try to lure her into something she doesn't want."

"But she.. It's like she was inviting me every time we.."

There was a laugh coming from the other two men and this time Bom also almost cracked up of laughing but once she saw Youngbae's desperate face she calm herself.

"Be a man. Stop her everytime you're in a dangerous situation, tell her you're afraid you might be can't hold on yourself, and tell her you do that because you're supporting her choice. You can do that, right?"

He was again immersed onto his own thought.

"You love her?"

It took a while for him to answer, "yes, I love her.."

"Take her to a dinner with us sometimes.." said Jiyong.

"Yes, please! I would like to meet her, Bae!" she said while scooting over beside Jiyong.

"Dinner then The A? Tomorrow?" said Yanggaeng.

"Clubbing? I don't like it.."

The boys hissed hearing her answer.

"It's true!"

"Then why did you always go with us?"

She smiled shyly and answered with an aegyo, "because Jiyong was there.."

"Oh.. Me? Really?" he wriggled and did some aegyo to her. Made her chuckled and used some aegyo, too.

"Ehm.. Bae, let's go. This is too disgusting.." Yanggaeng got up from his seat and dragged the chuckling Youngbae.

"Oh.. See you.." answered Jiyong coolly.


On her last birthday she decided to asked back what she gave to him on last christmas. She use a little lie to her parents that she would like to try to be independent and because she wants to live closer to her birth mother. She wasn't lie at all because Jiyong's apartment was closer. She couldn't forget how happy Jiyong back then.

Now it has been more than four months since they lived together. Living with Jiyong sometimes could be hard, they argue more than before. But, that didn't last long, they'd made up right away and solve the problem.

And Bom also figured out that Jiyong was really like a child who couldn't be easily woken up in the morning. Jiyong who snores when he was really tired. Jiyong who has an addiction to kinds of cereals.

Same thing for Jiyong, living with Bom aas amusing. Every single day there was always a surprising things. About what she said or what she did. He loved to wash their faces together, brushed their teeth togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter