Slow Motion

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since Bom is chosen to be Dara's bridemaids along with In Young and Hye Sun, too. She's been busy helping Dara for her wedding. Even though the one who helped her the most is In Young. She wants her wedding to be on September. That means it's only around two months again. Luckily there's an unbooked hotel ballroom on their selected day. And also, they finally had an intimate dinner with Il-woo and now they understand why Dara chose him. He's very kind, manner, but still have the crazy side that match with them. And he's not the type whose over protective over his couple. He said Dara can always hang out with them anytime she wants.

 

 

 

Talking about love. What does it made from?

 

Is it made from cotton candy because it's sweet and soft. Or is it like dark chocolate, sweet and bitter at the same time. But it's obviously makes you ride a rollercoaster. It goes up and down. Turning your stomach. Flipping your heart. Frying your chest up. But yet, it is still the most beautiful thing on earth.

 

His life has been changing lately. Stress because of the works, he didn't care about it. Being blackmailed because he's been breaking lot of girls heart, ignored it. Sudden rain that made him wet because the wrong weather forecast, just laughed about it. Why? Because of one girl, and yes.. she's Park Bom.

 

He can't help but always thinking about her. He smiles everytime he thinks about her, and tried to covered it by bitting his lower lip when someone caught him. Insted of drawing a design his hand automatically wrote her name. When he needs to be somewhere else for a meeting, his car also stopped unintentionally in front of her office.

 

Youngbae is someone who noticed the most his changed. He used to be labeled as the frowning boss, yelled everywhere even if it's just a slight mistakes. But now that was all gone.

 

"Ji, can you look up the design for an upcoming restaurant once again?"

 

"Sure. But can I do it later? I had an appointment.."

 

"You mean.. a date.." Youngbae pitched his eyes.

 

"It's an appointment with an important client. How can you say it's a date?"

 

"Umm.. because you're spraying lot of perfume?"

 

"Is it wrong if I want to look preppy in front of my client?"

 

"Whatever man, just don't forget to check it again before we represent it to the client."

 

"Okay!"

 

 

 

He once again checked his appereance before opening the car door for her. Her figure amazed him, he never noticed it until weeks ago. She is wearing a white top and floral skirt, her stiletto is a killer for a day look.

 

"Hi.." she waves to him.

 

"Hi. New look?"

 

"Oh, you know.. Meeting with client. These clothes are killing me.."

 

"You shouldn't wear it if you're not comfortable," he said once they're inside the car.

 

"Well, for the shake of the project, I had to.."

 

He nods. Even though he doesn't like her answer.

 

"Ji.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"There's something.. Something different about you lately.."

 

"What is that?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter