My Territory

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

last birthday gift chapter..

i hate you but i love you, Kwon Ji.. 18888 - 18813

 

 

"Mom, I need to go out again.."

 

"But, you're just back.."

 

"I know. I'm sorry.. It's my friend's birthday and I have to come or he'll kill me.."

 

"He? Your boyfriend?"

 

"A..aniya.."

 

"Eyy.. it's about time for you to get a boyfriend, Bom-ah. Even Dara is going to get married, soon. What if you're the only one who'll left single.."

 

"Ahyu, Mom.. Don't get overthinking. I'm leaving.."

 

 

Tiin.. tiin..

 

Bom shocked because of the sound of a car honk. She walked to the side to let the car passed. But it honk the horn again, made her turned her face.

 

"Hey, beautiful.." he stopped the car beside her.

 

"Seunghyun-ah, I almost swear, you know?!"

 

"Hehe.. Where are you going?" asking from behind the window.

 

"Looking for a taxi."

 

"Where are you going? I'll take you.."

 

She hesitates, "I'm going to Ji's parent house.."

 

"Oh.. I see.. Do you think it will give you trouble if I take you there?"

 

"I don't know.."

 

 

After a thought she finally went with Seunghyun.

 

"Why did he let you go by yourself?"

 

"There's a last minute change. His mother told him to go somewhere first. He'll drive me home so he said I should take a taxi there.."

 

"Umm.. I see.."

 

Even though she already forgave him and let go everything, doesn't mean being alone with him in his car gave her comfort. She remember about making out with him in this car. When the car was shaking because of them.

 

"So, you're already on this stage with him?" he broke her nervousness.

 

"No! I.. don't know. He said her mother wants me to come with him tonight. Today's his birthday.."

 

"Ah.. I see.."

 

"You keep on saying 'I see' and 'I see', don't do that!"

 

"Why?"

 

"That mocking face!"

 

"I'm not mocking you!"

 

"You just did, Choi Seung Hyun!"

 

He chuckled. Showing off his cute dimples.

 

"Anyway, we're here."

 

He stopped in front of big two story house. Her heart beats faster.

 

"Seems like Jiyong isn't here, yet. What should I do?"

 

"You want me to take you inside, too?"

 

She slapped his arm, "Wait here until they open the gate for me.."

 

She walked to the gate and rang the bell. She talked to the intercom and in a second the gate was opened. She gave 'ok' sign to Seunghyun then walked inside nervously.

 

 

An ahjumma opened the door for her and let her in. She said Jiyong wasn't there yet.  She leads Bom to the living room and surprisingly there were a lot of people there. Bom not sure who to greet so she just said it a little bit loud and made everyone turned their head.

 

"Oh, Park Bom-ssi?" said one of the middle age woman, "I'm Jiyong's mother. Thank you for coming.." she grabbed Bom hand and put it on her palm. The other people back to their own thing.

 

"Sorry for making you come here, this is a surprise party for Jiyong and I think it won't be complete without you.."

 

"No, it's okay.."

 

"I sent him to a fake mission so we can surprise him. I think he'll be here in a minute. Do you know his friends? They are at the back.."

 

"Ah, yes I know them.."

 

"You can join them. You must be uncomfortable around me.."

 

"No, Mrs. Kwon. I'm okay.."

 

"It's alright, just go straight to that corner. Ah, Bom.. you'll carry the cake.."

 

"But.." before Bom could finished, Mrs. Kwon shooed her.

 

Bom joined the boys at the back. They kept asking about her vacation with Jiyong. It's a little bit rude but she can't get mad at them. She told them if she was really nervous about meeting his parent. They calmed her and told her if Jiyong's parent waa really friendly to his friends and doesn't need to worry.

 

"All of them are his family?"

 

"Family and close friends, I think.." answered Simon.

 

 

"Jiyong is here!" someone shout.

 

Bom quickly took the cake, Youngbae helped her light on the candles. And hid behind all of the people. The lights were off. Everyone were in silent, they can clearly heard Jiyong's foot steps. He opened the door and..

 

"Surprised!" they shouted when Jiyong the lights. His mouth was hung open and someone hugged him. They sang happy birthday to him and Bom slowly walked towards him. He smiled broadly when he saw Bom with the cake.

 

"1.. 2.. 3..! Happy birthday..!" Jiyong blown up the candles and patted Bom on her shoulder.

 

"Waa.. I thought it's only a family dinner. Thank you, everyone! Thank you!" he bowed to every directions. One by one they congratulated Jiyong. Bom thinks she needs to step a side, left him for a moment with his family. The ahjumma took the cake from her and she couldn't say thanks more.

 

"Oppa...!! Happy birthday..!" a girl suddenly hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Oppa, I miss you!"

 

"I miss you, too, baby girl!" Jiyong hugged her back.

 

Bom felt a little bit pain on her chest, but she told her self to calm down. She might be just one of his cousins. He still at the centre of attention. The boys took Bom to the other room where the buffet was served.

 

 

It's been too long but Jiyong still hasn't come to her. She kept on peeking behind her but he wasn't there.

 

"You're not eating your food?" asked Simon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter