Sometimes Change Is Good

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bom, please stop. Let's go home.."

 

It's her fifth glass and Jiyong knows well that Bom can't handle drink well. When she saw Seunghyun with her ex-girlfriend she couldn't do anything and just sit there watching them gone from her sight. She's not surprised. Even she's kinda expecting today was gonna come to her in one day. There's no tears. Just a little pain.

 

Jiyong drops some cash on the table then holds Bom's hand, take her to go home. He left his car and drove Bom back to her house. Once in a while he caressed her hand or her thigh. to tell her everything's gonna be okay.

 

He stopped the car, turned off the machine, and waiting for Bom's reaction. She's looking to the house on her left. Seunghyun's house.

 

"I'll open the door for you.." Jiyong said and quickly walk to her side.

 

Bom finally get out from the car, standing side by side with Jiyong, leaning to the car.

 

"I feel stupid.." she exhaled, "why can't I see it, that he only use me as a rebound.."

 

"Come here.." he opened his arms and let Bom sinking in his embrace. This is what exactly she needs. A hug.

 

"You're not stupid, you're just misread the situation. What are you going to do?"

 

"I don't know.." she tighten her hug.

 

 

"Bom..?" He showed up. Standing by his gate, looking at them with a confuse look. Bom loosen their hug and take a step, leaving the scene. But Seunghyun was faster, he grabbed Bom's arm, "what are you doing with him? Are you drunk?"

 

She tossed her arm, "it's not your business.."

 

"Where have you been? You didn't answer your phone.." he grabbed her arm again.

 

"Stop touching me!"

 

"Man, I think she doesn't want to talk with you.." Jiyong interrupted.

 

Seunghyun turns his head and looking at him, "and who are you?" pretending like he didn't know him, "do you know that she's already have a boyfriend? Don't just casually hug her.."

 

"Whoa.. relax, man.. We're just friends.."

 

This situation could be gotten worse. Seunghyun is known because of his bad temper.

 

"Ji.." she's leaving Seunghyun and coming to Jiyong, "thanks for driving me home. Do you want to go inside so I can call a cab for you?"

 

"No, it's okay. I'll just walk to the main road.." he stealth a glance to the not so friendly Seunghyun, "I think you need to clear up something. I'll leave now, see you.." he patted her head.

 

 

"What was that? I thought you have nothing with him.."

 

"I don't wanna talk about this right now.."

 

"Bom.."

 

"Please, I'll call you when I'm sober.."

 

 

***** 

 

 

"Hey, man! Glad you could make it!" said Ben, one of his business partner. He's celebrating his birthday in the club.

 

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. Anyway, happy birthday, bro!"

 

"Thanks, man! Forever young!"

 

"Forever young!" they pat each other back.

 

Jiyong noticed his clique already in the crowd and quickly joined them.

 

"Hey, you came. We can't reach you before, where have you been?" asked Yanggaeng.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter