Contiguous

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[FLASHBACK]


"Honey, where do you want to spend christmas?" Asked him while checking on some papers.

"Don't have a plan, yet. No event from the boys?"

"No, since Youngbae is still on his honeymoon phase."

"Ah, yes. I saw Chaerin's SNS update. So jealous.." She said while took a seat on the couch besides him.

Jiyong put his papers on the coffee table, "Umm.. You know.. What if we...spend it with your family while talking about our marriage.. You know.. Like casual talk but.. You know.." He scratched the back of his head.

Didn't realize the hung open-mouth-Bom, he was just playing with his fingers.

"Because you know.. I said we should...you know.. But, if you don't want it..!" He suddenly rose his pitch.

"No! Of course! Yes! I mean.. I'll tell my parents!"

They froze while looking at each other with a big smile on their face. He pulled her in for a tight hug, planting his face on her crook and breathe in her scent.

"Thanks, Ji.."

He loosen his grip, "I should've done it earlier. Sorry for making you feel anxious and all. It has been months since I said I'll marry you but I keep on procastinated it to talk to your parents. And I think this christmas will be perfect."

"Aigoo.. You must have been feel burdened.." She patted his head.

"Ppoppo.."

"Eyy.."

"Ang~ppoppo.." He put his lips on pout. She couldn't help but granted his wish, pecked his lips. Since she was in a period now, no hot kiss for awhile.

He put a big grin on his face.


~christmas eve~


"Why don't you try to call him again, Bom-ah.." Asked her mom.

Her parents, including Mrs. Jang and her brother Woo Bin had been waiting for an hour but Jiyong hadn't show up, yet. Bom called her many times but his phone was out of reach. She felt anxious. She couldn't help to walked back and forth. Checking the road once in awhile.

And it had been too late, the family has their dinner without Jiyong, and Bom excused herself to her old room. She kept trying to contact him but there was no result.

She called Jiyong's mother, gave her a christmas greetings. She wanted to know whether Jiyong was there or not, but from his mother's sentence he wasn't there.

Same thing with his friends, no one really know where was Kwon Jiyong. She was afraid something might happened to him. To the point where she almost lose her insanity, she called every hospital, asking for a recent ER patient, but they didn't have his name.

Where are you, Kwon Jiyong?


*****


The next day is a new year and Bom hadn't heard any news from Jiyong. She was back to his apartment and no sign he was there. Everything still the same as like when she left it. The worse feeling she had. She didn't know what to do or where to find him. No one really knew it, his family, his friends. So she stayed there, waiting for him to come.

"Where are you?"

"Home.."

"Can you come down for a second? I'm at the cafe in front of your apartment.."

"But.."

"I'll wait here, come faster.." Insisted In Young. She heard from Yanggaeng that Jiyong went missing on the day where he wanted to asked Bom formally to her parents. She cursed him for stood her up, but now she got worried to of might had happened to Jiyong. But now something had changed.

In Young could tell that her friends lose some weight, she sat lifelessly in front of her. She was a mess.

She moved to Bom's side and hug her lightly.

"Have you eat?" Asked In Young.

Bom shooke her head, "I don't want to.."

"You have to. I'll force you to.."


She ordered tuna sandwhich for Bom, cutted it for her, and feed her. She refused but In Young persistantly feed her, made her gave up.

"I just want to know if he was alive and save. He could have call me, he memorized my number even if his battery was dead. But.."

In Young put down the fork and knife to the plate. She took Bom's hand and caressed it, "Bom, I.. might know.. where he is.."

"What? Where is he? Tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter