Life

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay.

So now, I just need to put them in an order and everything’s gonna be alright. Then all I need to do is just copy the script and give it to the boss.

Right. I can do it. There’s plenty of time left.

 

It’s over 11 p.m. and Bom was still stuck in the office because of her carelessness. She forgot about the most important task her boss gave her. To make a script and storyboard for next morning meeting. It’s really important because for the first time, the company will make a grand comercial for a famous energy drink company. The task supposed to be held next week but it was resecheduled to tomorrow so sudden.

 

Bom and Sera are the two most trusted idea maker or you can call it designer in their company. Earlier before Sera asked her about it and if not by Sera's question about the task, Bom will be in doomed. She’s completely forgot and immersed onto the other task. It’s a relief because Sera is a really nice person and doing the ‘competition’ in a fair state.

 

“Done! Oh my god..” Bom was sliding down beside the copy machine, holding some copied script.

 

She’s checking on her wrist watch and it’s already past midnight. She needed to hurry back home and get some rest for this morning presentation.

 

“You’re done, agasshi?” asked the security guard.

 

“Yes, finally! I’m sorry for keeping you this late. I’ll bring your favourite beef bread tomorrow..”

 

“It’s okay. Be careful on your way home..”

 

“Thank you! Bye!”

 

 

 

“Psstt..!!”

She’s turning her head back.

“What?”

 

His name is Seunghyun, her best friend since kindergarten. He was standing by his room’s window on the second floor of his house. He was taking a cigarette while texting with his girlfriend when Bom was about opening her house’s gate.

 

“You’re just home?”

 

“You see it..” she said coldly then walk inside her house without looking back to him.

 

“Aish.. that girl is really have a bad attitude..”

 

 

Her parents’ house was a semi traditional house with a U shape building. There’s a concrete with a small garden in between. Her room with her parents’ are across each other. She walked in slowly, doesn’t wanna make a sound.

 

“Where have you been?” Her father came out when she’s about entering the room.

 

“I need to work over time for a project. You’re not sleeping yet?”

 

“How can I sleep when my daughter is not home..” he seemed upset.

 

She smiled. Feels sorry towards her father. “Sorry, dad.. Next time I’ll call.. Go to sleep..”

 

He nodded and closed the door.

 

***

 

“Okay. So, everyone already saw the presentations. Both are impressive, but only one will be the winner. Start from Mr. Han the representative from the company, then everyone will put write your choice and put it down on this box..”

 

Mr. Lee, their boss, shove down a box for a ballot. He’s very cool as a boss. He’s really down to earth and never put his employee as his employer, he treats them as a friend. Maybe because he is still very young, about 29 years old.

 

Bom and Sera were waiting nervously. There’s ten people in this room beside them, one by one insert the paper and finally it’s on Mr. Lee’s hand again.

 

“We’ll start the counting now..” he gave Bom and Sera a playful smile.

 

 

 

“Bom is three and Sera is four.. The next ballot is for....,” he’s opening it, “Bom! Yeah, interesting.. If it’s a tie then we need to revote. Should we open both of them in the same time?”

 

“Yes!” someone answered.

 

“Then Mr. Han, please joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter