30

But... He's Like My Brother...

Onew’s POV

“Where the heck can she be?” I tried calling her phone again. It rang and went to voicemail.

“AISH! Where the heck could she be?!” Kibum copied, feeling the exact same way.

After searching for a few hours, we decided to call our manager.

“Aish… he is going to tell Minho…” Taemin said dreading what he will do to us.

“He is going to kill us, you know. He really likes her.” Said Jonghyun.

“AISH! What else is there to do?!” I yelled at the rest of them.

Everyone was silent for a few minutes trying to come up with an alternative solution and I sighed as I pulled out my phone and dialed Hyung’s number.

He answered on the second ring. “Hello, Onew. What do you need?”

“I need you to not tell Minho what I am about to tell you. Can you do that?”

“Why what happened? Don’t tell me you lost Eva. Minho will be furious.”

I stood there shocked long enough for there to be a noticeable silence.

He started laughing and spoke. “Don’t try to play it off. Minho already knows.”

“WHAT!? How the heck does he know!?” Then it dawned on me. “You have her.” I said softly, and emotionlessly, trying think a way out of this situation.

“Yup!” He laughed again. It was all a joke to him and he told us to go home. “Relax while you can. When Minho escapes or whatever, he will probably get violent. Then you can be afraid, very afraid. Oh! And by the way, it doesn’t seem like Kibum’s plan is working. She was yelling at him earlier.” At that he hung up.

I looked at my phone and then to my dongsaengs. They only heard my side of the conversation but the figured it out on their own from what I said.

“Why wouldn’t he call us!? We were so worried for noona!! Aish.”

“He said your plan isn’t working Kibum. She was yelling at him earlier. I don’t know about what, but any yelling is not good. Maybe we should give up on this whole thing…” I said depressed.

Everyone hung their heads and nodded. “Maybe we should.”

 

Eva’s POV

I sat on the other side of the room, ignoring Minho. What is so special about him that I clung to him so much? Why did I trust him anyways?! I glanced over at him and felt a little bad for yelling at him, but not bad enough to apologize just yet.

I looked over at him again. He has been sitting on the bed in the same position for hours. He was hugging his legs and he was looking at his feet, rocking back and forth.

Aww! He’s so cute… wait! What was that? I was shocked at myself. Where the heck did that come from? Aish, whatever. I looked at the ground and continued glaring at nothing.

 

Eventually I decided that I made him suffer long enough, so I silently went over to him. I looked at him for a while and then abruptly pushed him over onto the bed. He flailed and I burst out laughing. He glared at me, sitting up again.

“What? So you are happy now?”

I nodded still giggling. “Dude. You need to lighten up.”

“HUMPH!” He turned away and still seemed pretty angry.

“AWW! Minho-oppa. I am sorry. Please don’t be angry.” I did a little bit of aegyo and he smiled a little.

“AH! I saw that Choi Minho! Don’t try to hide it!” I said with success in my voice.

“Try to hide what?” He asked with a straight face. At least he wasn’t completely angry any more.

My eyes widened with an idea to make him happy again.

I slowly inched closer to him.

 

a/n  dear erted readers... jk. i know not all of you are erted. i hope.... but remember i do not right that sort of stuff.

 

comments are very much loved.