20

But... He's Like My Brother...

“Hey! Eva! Yoo hoo? Are you there?”

You shook your head, getting pulled out of your thoughts.

You smiled up at Kibum.

“AH! Kibum-oppa! You saved me! I forgot which floor you guys were on… Second. right?”

“Nope.” He said laughing at you. “The second room. Fifth floor.”

“I knew it was a 2 and a 5…” you said struggling with the tray.

He noticed the tray in your hands.

“Sandwiches! My favorite! You got them for us? How nice! K. Let’s go.” He said taking the tray from you, and walking back into the elevator that he just walked out of.

“So why did you come down here?” You asked pushing the button for the fifth floor.

“To look for you. We were starting to get worried about you.”

“Why were all of you worried? Was I taking that long?”

“Not that long, really, but Minho was getting fidgety… Of course, Minho was worried the moment you were out of sight, but that is beside the point.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I don’t know. Minho gets worried if he doesn’t have an eye on you at all times. You should have seen him the night of the concert when he couldn’t find you. He looked for you for a good 4 hours before we left. He asked your mom to call him when you were found. He was freaking out the whole time. You should have seen him. He was going nuts!” Kibum smiled, remembering. “You have no idea how relieved he was when you got out of the truck. And it wasn’t your fault we missed the plane. It was his. Even if we didn’t take you to the hospital, we would have missed it. And if we still tried to get there on time after finding you, we would have a very sick Eva on our hands.”

You looked at him suspiciously and while shaking your head, you said “You are lying. Don’t do that. It’s bad.”

“Why would I lie about something like this?” he asked, completely serious.

“I’m sorry. You guys did all of that and I was hiding in the truck the whole time… it’s kind of funny in a way…”

“Don’t be sorry. It has worked out great.”

You smiled up at him, thankful for his words.

 

A/N  sorry, short chapter