32

But... He's Like My Brother...

Jonghyun’s POV

“Are we really going to do this?” I asked, unsure.

“Well, there is nothing else to do now is there?” Onew said

“We could leave them in there forever...” Taemin said, hopeful.

Onew sighed. “We could but then we wouldn’t have a rapper.”

“Yah! I rap!” Kibum yelled in annoyance.

“Ah, whatever.” Onew said, exasperated.

“He’s saying that our career would be over, not just Minho’s.” I explained to them.

Kibum huffed.

“Ack!!” I saw Kibum collapse out of the corner of my eye and looked down at him.

“Minho? Eva? Where have you been?” I asked.

 

Minho’s POV

I helped Eva get up and dusted her off. 

I glanced at Onew, Jonghyun, Kibum and Taemin and I remembered what our kidnapper said. ‘you can thank your members for the situation that you are in now.’

My eyes widened when I realized what he meant. “You!! You guys did this!!”

“Wait a second…” Eva then understood. “YOU DID THIS!?! YOU KNEW HOW WORRIED I WAS AND YOU STILL LET ME THINK THAT HE WAS GONE???” Eva yelled at them.

They backed away slowly and then bolted. “YAH!! GET BACK HERE!!”

 

Taemin’s POV

“AHH! HYUNGS! WAIT FOR ME!! CRAZY PEOPLE ARE CHASING ME!” I felt a hand on my back. We were almost at the dorm so I put on another burst of speed and to get to my room, but Onew-hyung had locked the door.

 “ONEW HYUNG!! LET ME IN!! THEY ARE GOING TO EAT ME!” I yelled through the door. “ACK!! THEY GOT ME!! I LOVE YOU HYUNGS! DON’T FORGET ME!” I screamed as I was being drug away.

Eva and Minho pushed me to the couch and sat me down. They looked down at me. Eva looked exhausted but Minho was hardly out of breath while I was huffing like a kitten that was forced to run 5 miles.

“If you tell me who did this, Taeminnie, I won’t be angry at you. Neither will Minho.” Eva said, still panting.

Minho looked down at me and didn’t say anything. Eva elbowed him.

 “Uhh… well… I won’t be as angry with you as with the others.” He said rubbing his side.

That was good enough for me. “K-K-Kibum-hyung! He did it! And he planned it! I didn’t do anything! I swear!”

“That’s my boy.” Eva patted my head and plopped down beside me. Minho went to get some water.

“I’m never doing that again. I haven’t run that much since before the accident. That was too much work.” She sighed and sank down further into the couch.

“Noona, the couch is eating you.” I giggled.

“Hmmm. Eating doesn’t sound too bad right now. I haven’t eaten since last night.”

“Manager-hyung didn’t feed you?” I asked, baffled.

“‘Manager-hyung’?  Ah. So it was him, huh? I knew his voice sounded familiar, although gruff,” said Minho walking in carrying in a couple sandwiches and water. “And to answer your question, no he did not give us food.”

“Hmm… I wonder why he didn’t give you something to eat…”

“Knowing him, he didn’t want to waste his money.” He sat down beside Eva and gave her a sandwich and a glass of water. She devoured the sandwich in record time. Minho laughed and gave her his and left to go make her another one.

So, how did you guys get out of there?

She started talking with food still in . “Ah. Well. You see…”

 

FLASHBACK

That was so embarrassing! I thought with my face in my hands.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up surprised. Minho put his finger to his lips and told me to be quite. He then pointed to the door and I looked over. It was open!!

“Quick! Before he gets back to the camera!” he whispered into my ear. He then  grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door and we started running. It took a couple of minutes to get out of the building and then we ran in to Kibum. Literally…

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So that’s what happened. By this time Minho has come back and was sitting by Eva again. He looked kind of sad though…

“Hyung. Why do you look sad?”

 

A/N  this one is kind of long huh? thank you to all who read!!  please comment. your comments are what keeps me going. like seriously. no joke.