13

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd Person’s POV

“Eva! You are going the wrong way!”

You turned around to see Minho running towards you.

“The closest bus stop is the other way.” He explained, not even winded.

“Why didn’t you tell me before I walked this far?” You asked him slightly angry, and turned to walk the other way.

Minho grabbed your arm as you walked past him.

“I’m sorry.”

You looked at him shocked. “What for?”

“I made you angry.”

You sighed. “No, it isn’t your fault. I’m a bit cranky today. You know I didn’t sleep well last night. I’m sorry for taking it out on you.”

He let out a breath, relieved that you weren’t angry anymore. “Come on, Eva. This way, he said holding your hand now.”

After you got to the bus stop, the bus came a short time later. Minho walked on first to scan his card first for himself then for you.

There weren’t any seats available so you held onto the bar over your head.  Minho stood close to you, just in case you tripped or something.

You looked at him wondering why he was acting this way.

He wasn’t this protective when you were in the US. He was always laughing at you when you tripped and teasing you. Now, though, he made sure you didn’t fall and hardly ever teased you now.

He caught you staring at him, and looked back at you. You looked away quickly.

He smiled and looked out the window.

 

“I’ll be fine now,” you said getting off of the bus. “You can go.”

“Huh?” Minho  said.

“Go. Go do your job. I will be fine. I know the way back from here.” I even see the building you said pointing.

“I’m not going anywhere. So you can either take me with you, or leave me and I’ll follow you. Pick one.”

He didn’t really leave you a choice so you just sighed and walked towards the building. He followed.

You sighed again, then turned around to face him.

“Fine. You can walk me to the dorm but that’s it. Understood?”

He nodded. You then walked to the dorm. At the door, you turned around again and shooed him away. You watched as he turned the corner and you walked in.

You got a snack, then went to your room to take a nap. Soon, you were asleep.

 

why is he being so stubborn? *hint* ;)

 

comments please. how is it going?