26

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

After dinner, you heard Kibum-oppa on the phone. You were about to walk away, not wanting to eavesdrop, when you heard him say, "No, Minho is not here. I thought he was still at the studio… he’s not?  Did you check the bathroom... ok. I’ll try to get ahold of him too. Bye, hyung.”

You stood there trying to figure out what was going on. Then it hit you. Minho is missing. you were about to start running around like a crazy person when Kibum-oppa saw you. He saw the look on your face.

“Did you hear that?” He asked with a wince.

You nodded slowly, thinking about a million things at once. Where the heck could he be? When did he leave the studio? How far away could he be right now?

Your eyes widened as something dawned on you. Sasaeng fans! You ran to the coat closet to get my jacket and were about to leave when you ran into Kibum, who was standing in the way.

“Where do you think you are going?”

You tried to push past him but he didn’t let you.

“You are not going to look for Minho. You know him. He never turns on his phone after practice. He is airheaded like that. He’s probably just on his way home.”

You nodded again, feeling relieved. “I forgot about that.” You said sheepishly.

“Don’t worry about him and go to bed.”

“Yes, sir!” You saluted and went to wash up.

 

There was a knock on your door.

“Come in,” you called.

Taeminnie poked his head in and smiled.

“Can I sleep with you tonight since Minho-hyung isn’t here yet?”

“Sure! Come here.” You motioned him to come to the beds.

“Yay!” He said rushing over, holding a bear. “I’ll leave when Minho comes home and kicks me out.” He was pouting a little bit.

“Don’t bother. He is too late. He can sleep with Onew-oppa. He needs to be punished.” You said with a grin.

“Noona! Saranghae! You are the best!” He yelled wrapping his arms around you.

Soon you were both asleep.

 

Your POV

Him with his bear, and me without my Minho.

 

He was gone. That I knew. He never came home that night, and it was my fault. I knew that too.

I looked for him every day but to no avail. He was gone.

 

A/N ..... that was depressing to write......