28

But... He's Like My Brother...

Eva’s POV

I didn’t know where to start. He could be anywhere. Those sasaeng fans are crazy. He could be in a boat in the middle of the Han River by now. I left the dorm and headed to the SM Ent. building. Maybe he really is still there. Anyway, it’s a good place as any to start.

He is going to be so dead when I find him!!

I walked up to the SM building and saw a bunch of sasaeng fans. Oof! Avoid!

I snuck around to the back of the building. I reached up to scan my id card when someone attacked me from behind and everything went dark.

 

Minho’s POV

It was really early when the door opened again. I squinted toward the light and looked to see who it was, not that I would know anyway… they always wore odd masks. They dragged a person into the room and shut the door again. The figure curled into a ball and I heard crying. It sounded oddly like Eva.

“Hey….”

She looked up, startled, tears still running down her face.

“EVA! What are you doing here!?”

“M- M-Minhhooo!

She started blubbering and I went over to her. I picked her up still in the ball and carried her to the bed. She clung to me as I tried to set her down so I just sat on the bed and held her like that the rest of the night.

 

Kibum’s POV

Taemin came walking out of Eva’s room. “Hey. Is Eva out here? She is not in her room…”

“She went for a walk early this morning. I saw her grab her coat.” Jonghyun said.

“YAH!” Onew-hyung yelled. “She had another nightmare last night! Do you really think that she would just go for a walk in the middle of the night??”

My eyes widened. “Minho! She went to look for Minho!” I was kind of shocked. “Would she really sneak out like that?”

“SHOOT! What if something bad happened to her?! She doesn’t know her way around Seoul yet! What time did she leave?” Onew asked Jonghyun.

“it was about 4-ish is when I saw her leave...” I could tell that he felt really dumb. He had that look in his eyes.

Taeminnie went over to him and hugged him. “It’s ok, hyung. We just need to find her before Minho finds out….”

We all looked around at each other, scared of what Minho would do to them if he ever found out.

“Don’t tell our manager. He might mention it to Minho…” I said frightened for my life.  *a/n- hint*

 

Kidnapper’s POV

I was very fortunate to fine Eva behind the SM building. I could finally get them together. *Mwahahaha!*

 

A/N  kidnapped!? WHAT? :p