Epilogue

But... He's Like My Brother...

First person POV 

I wake up startled, sitting up. I look down at my sleeping husband, and smile softly, moving some of his hair from his eyes. I lean down to kiss his forehead when I hear it.

My eyes widen as I scramble off the bed and I leave the room like the house is burning down. I enter the nursery more calm-like but rush to the crib and peek in. 

"Shhh. Its okay Nari" I pick her up and rock her a bit. I start humming to her to calm her down and I feel two arms wrapping around my middle. I lean back and feel Minho's warm chest and sigh. 

"She only likes you, you know. I don't get it. I mean, who would like you when they've got me?" I whisper to him jokingly. I turn to him and give him Nari. 

"She is her mother's daughter." He replied as he looked into her eyes. 

I nod solemnly. "Hopefully she will grow out of it... Can't have her loving only on her daddy can we?"

I sighed when she calmed down as soon as she was safely nestled in her father's arms. 

"See? She did it again... I am going back to bed," I said pouting. I trudged into the room we share and nestled under the covers, cuddling a pillow. A few minutes later I felt Minho lay down beside me and wrap his arms around me. 

"I love you," I heard him whisper into my hair. I abandoned the pillow I was squishing and rolled over to squish him instead. 


"I love you too."


A/n I. Am. So. Sorry. I realized that I updated this on Wattpad but not here and now I feel like crap. I am sorry for such a crappy ending, but it's all I can think of writing. Please forgive me for not updating this for  literally, years... I am sorry, and I love you. Goodbye. 
mini