10

But... He's Like My Brother...

You saw the car coming towards you as your mom tried to get the car out you were in of its way.

But it was too late.

It hit the passenger seat, the seat you were in, head on.

It all happened in slow motion. You felt your hips crack, squashed between the door and the consul, and your arms felt like jelly. A few ribs were broken, that you could tell, and maybe your right leg. You then looked at your mom, saw that she was okay and heard sirens. They were heading this way, you could tell.

Someone tried to open the door and couldn’t get it open. They used the back door to try to get you out but you screamed in pain.

 

You were jolted awake by Minho. He was shaking you awake holding you by the arms, holding them in his hands. He then picked you up and set you on his lap, holding you like the first time this had happened.

 

FLASHBACK

Minho’s POV

She was crying. Then she started screaming.

I tried to wake her up gently but it didn’t work, so I had to shake her. When she opened she started sobbing and I didn’t know what to do so I sat up and held her. It was just instinct, I guess.

She was shocked at first, but then she started to relax and calm down.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered hoarsely.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

His arms were around your shoulders holding you there while you cried on his shoulder. Not just crying. They were great, heaving sobs. It seemed like it would never stop, but it always did.

“Was it the car accident or the hospital?”

“The car accident. It felt so real this time, and I actually felt the pain.”

“You’re ok Eva it did not happen. You are not hurt. You are so strong. I would have gone crazy having the same to nightmares every night.” He said rocking you back and forth.

One more day of this and I WILL go crazy.

 

You acted like you fell asleep so that Minho could tuck you in and go to his bed.

You hardly ever slept after one of your nightmares though. You couldn’t. You tried countless times but it was no use. You waited until you knew Minho was asleep then went to the kitchen to get something to drink. You went to turn on the light, but there was a light coming from the living room.

Who is that?

You walked to the living room and peaked around the corner.

Kibum-oppa? What is he doing up?

You went in and plopped on the couch beside him.

He looked up in complete surprise.

“Whatcha watching?” You asked, like nothing was out of the ordinary.

“What? Oh, just a variety show… why are you up?”

“Couldn’t sleep,” you said simply.

“Me neither. “

You both sat on the couch watching whatever was on. You felt him look at you once in a while and turned to ask him what was wrong, but he spoke first.

“I heard you crying. Are you alright?”

“Ahh…” You said awkwardly. “Yeah, now I am. It was nothing.”

He looked at you doubting.

“Really. I’m fine.”

“Ok. I won’t push. But just know that if you need someone to talk to, I am here.”

You felt relieved. “Thank you, oppa.”

 

A/N  aww minho! you so cute!