4

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

It had started to rain, just to make things worse.

You found a small room filled with boxes and hid there. There was a ramp up to the door so you climbed up.

You were still crying. It seemed like the tears would never stop. You hated crying in front of anyone so you hid there until you fell asleep.

 

A loud noise woke you up. You looked up groggily and noticed that the door was closed. And then the small room started to MOVE!

What the heck is going on! You sat in the room shivering and scared until you fell asleep again.

 

A blinding light woke you up again and you saw that the door was open. You scrambled to get out of there and ran into some one. You wrapped your arms around the person and you were talking nonsense.

“Not again. I don’t want to. I’m scared. I’m cold.”

“Eva? What were you doing in the truck? Shoot! Are you sick? Why are your clothes wet?”

You recognized the voice and held on tighter. Then you started sobbing.

“Eva. Calm down and tell me what happened.”

Just then, you passed out.

 

You opened your eyes to see a hospital room and sat up confused. You felt something tugging at your arm and looked to see what it was.

An IV?! You have a horrible fear of needles that you really needed to get over. You reached over to rip it out but a hand stopped you.

“What do you think you are doing?”

You look up to see Minho.

What’s he doing here? Wait… What am I doing here?

You put your head in your hands thoroughly confused.

“Eva,” he asked, “Why were you in the truck? What happened?”

 You asked him to leave after remembering everything that had happened the night before.

“Uh… Ok… I’ll be right back.”

 

Minho’s POV

Why did she ask me to leave? Aish, whatever!

I went to find her doctor and told her that Eva has woken up.

“Oh, good. It’s about time she woke up.” She said. “Well, let’s go check on her.”

We walked back to Eva’s room. I stopped just outside her room.

“Why aren’t you going in?” She asked me.

“She doesn’t want to see me…though I do not know why…”

“Hmmm… alright. I’ll tell you how she is doing later.”

“Ok, thank you.”

I walked back to the waiting room where the rest of SHINee was waiting. I sat down next to Onew and Taemin.

“How is she doing?” Asked Kibum.

“Is she awake?”

“Has her fever gone down yet?”

“She’s awake and she tried to pull out her IV. Then she asked me to leave so I don’t know if she still has a fever.” But what I want to know is why she asked me to leave...